SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Beach Lover Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:24 pm

I guess Robert must not mind playing along with her "game" then because I don't know how else a red blooded male could deal with all her flirting. For a "virgin", she's one helluva tease.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:25 pm

I used to love her, but I'm totally with you on the "phony" vibe. It's very telling that she was BFFs with Kaitlyn and whitney when they were in the limelight and now she's BFFs with Jojo since she's in the limelight and never seems to hang out with them or tweet them obsessively anymore. It's all about her brand at the end of the day. I'm sure Robert and Becca have hooked up (as much as a virgin can), but I think that if they were a real couple, they would have come out with it because that would be the best way to stay relevant .  

IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:38 pm

nothatgirl wrote:I used to love her, but I'm totally with you on the "phony" vibe. It's very telling that she was BFFs with Kaitlyn and whitney when they were in the limelight and now she's BFFs with Jojo since she's in the limelight and never seems to hang out with them or tweet them obsessively anymore. It's all about her brand at the end of the day. I'm sure Robert and Becca have hooked up (as much as a virgin can), but I think that if they were a real couple, they would have come out with it because that would be the best way to stay relevant .  

IMO.

Exactly. And it's not like she wants to be private. I find her to be very immature and she shares nearly everything, so I think that rules out the "she is dating him and wants to be private" argument. She is so much different than how she was on the camera. Maybe it was them giving her a sparkling edit? I'm really not sure. You made a great point about her history of befriending the "it" crowd. On Farmer Douche's season she was BFF's with the F1 and the next Bachelorette, and I don't believe they've really hung out that much since. And now, she's friends with the most recent Bachelorette, although they appear to hang out much more than she ever did with Whitney and/or Kaitlyn. Time will tell if they stay this close. And what really stood out to me was that she "just HAD to meet" Ben. After the first season she mentioned that the show was not her style and even admitted on Twitter that she wasn't ready for kids and to be a wife. But then after her Bachelor sisters soaked up the sun and the fame on BIP2, she just HAD to get back in the spotlight...she HAD to go back on the next Bachelor decision. After all, she needed more time in the spotlight to pay the bills and make a living. Which reminds me, how is her gig at the Chiropractic office going? Oh that's right, she doesn't do that anymore. She probably had to quit her job to go back on a second time, something I suspect that she was glad to do because she knew a second trip meant more opportunities to shill t-shirts, gummies, stomach flatteners, fast-food products, etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:40 pm

Wait, she has an Instagram account just for her blog? Gurl, you ain't nothing special.

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 87b72b10 Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 86669110 Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:42 pm

umngirl wrote:Wait, she has an Instagram account just for her blog? Gurl, you ain't nothing special.

Ahh, how could I forget? Another thing to promote and would benefit by getting more clicks and sponsorships from playing up a non-existent dating relationship with a former member of the franchise. Oh, Becca...you big tease, you! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:49 pm

Nothatgirl good observation about her moving on from one bestie to the next. 

Well I guess it's working. Is she the only non lead/f1 to reach 1 million IG followers?

Last edited by bleuberry on Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:49 pm

@md23682 Yesss. everything you just said. I completely agree. The way she jumped from bff Whitney and Kaitlyn to JoJo the minute she was in and they were out always stuck out to me. I've always found her to be very disingenuous. Not to mention, she just "had to meet Ben" after he reportedly told her not come. I know not many people believed RS on that, but the way both JJ and Jared were shading Becca on Twitter throughout Ben's season really validated RS's inside spoiler IMO.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:15 pm

bleuberry wrote:Nothatgirl good observation about her moving on from one bestie to the next. 

Well I guess it's working. Is she the only non lead/f1 to reach 1 million IG followers?

Oh, wow, she might be! Amanda's really close at 986k

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:23 pm

I don't see how she's a "virgin" unless we're talking about a very narrow definition of the word here.

As for the BFF thing, I don't think it's that weird that she's better friends with Jo than Whit and Kait. The latter two are older and just have a different vibe altogether in each of their ways imo. I'm okay with Becca, not a huge fan or anything, I just don't think the friendships thing is that odd.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:31 pm

Not a Becca fan, don't dlislike her either.

I'll not say she jumps from one bestie to another just to stay in the limelight. We actually don't know the whole story, IMO, Kaitlyn could be very annoying and have too much negativities to be a friend with, while JoJo seems so much more positive and happy. These could be things you discover about your "besties" after longer time.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:05 pm

I don't think she's close to other contestants just to stay in the limelight. She is a real girl's girl and spent a whole season with Kaitlyn and Whit so no wonder they got close. Both of them are in serious relationships now though, Whitney also busy with her career and they live quite far away from her, so I'm not surprised they're not acting like besties anymore. A lot has happened since Chris's season for all of them. Becca and JoJo hit it off right away long before JoJo got the Bachelorette gig and I can see why. They get on like a house on fire whenever they're together.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:36 pm

I don't care for Becca one way or another, but she and JoJo have always been quite close. They were always together on the bachelor and have talked about the things they'd do and blah blah. They also probably relate to one another a lot more than Becca did with Whitney and/or Kaitlyn, as Becca and JoJo seem to have similar humor and are both #Scorpios, born only two days apart (this may or may not be eye roll worthy laugh out loud ) Becca and JoJo also come from similar families and backgrounds, which they probably really relate on too. And they are constantly hanging out with each other/or talking about one another.

Her and Robert are totally promoting their ship for Vamped though.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+88
umngirl
blueblues
elena.shayk
StacyNor
Crazylady29