SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

messypony - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:58 am

Yay! They finally decided it's more profitable to be an official couple than FWBs!

IMO.

Back to top Go down

messypony - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:04 am

nothatgirl wrote:Yay! They finally decided it's more profitable to be an official couple than FWBs!

IMO.
Those are some lousy benes Robert has been getting laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:15 am

md23682 wrote:I'm still not buying it and think this is a whole marketing thing for Vampped and for herself to remain relevant. Why wouldn't she just come out and say that they're dating if in fact they're a couple? She always ignores the question of whether or not they're dating. Why is that? Is she afraid of the backlash because he has apparently slept with/hooked up with multiple girls from the franchise? Is she afraid because he's not a big name from the franchise? Better yet, why don't we see pics of them on regular dates? It just all seems too fishy to me.

She shares way TMI on social media, and constantly post pics of them during Vampped vacations and Bachelor-related functions, so that eliminates the theory that she'd want to keep the relationship private. We also know that she's a huge attention seeker on SM and to some (including myself), she comes off as a bit phony. She's proven on social media that she'll do or promote just about anything to gain attention and build her brand (IMO even more than Jade), and not to mention she is trying to keep a steady blog. I'm sorry, I'm sure she's a friendly person, but I just don't buy her sincerity and don't trust her.

Really imo, she/they don't have to "come-out" and make an official declaration of their relationship. That's their business. At times, us sm followers can become entitled and expect everything to be shared with us.

Because RS reported that he slept with 1M girls, doesn't make it gospel! The only obvious fact is that he hung out with, followed (still does) a bunch of girls from the franchise, and went through a party phase, like most young men. So? It's good that Robert isn't a big name from the franchise, because he has focused on his various ventures instead. He is a very motivated and hard working entrepreneur. Aside from his company Brander, which he founded, (and got an industry award for!), he and his dad recently started a chiro/wellness center in AZ, plus he elevated his Vamped model status to a partnership.

Every other girl from this franchise will promote anything, build a brand and have a blog. This is one of the doors going on the show opens up, and they take advantage of it. Don't think she is asking anyone to trust or buy her sincerity either. She is being Becca and doing what she is doing. It's not like she is starting a religion.

ps.

IMO!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:21 am

Ash2214 wrote:Quite simply, it might be as simple as for the past year or so, they were never an official couple. There's nothing to confirm if they're not officially dating. I've seen several interviews by her where she has said she's single. It could be that they finally decided recently that they did want to be together and they're giving it a go.

I'm not in the public eye, but it took me quite a while to officially start dating my boyfriend. We were friends before we started dating so he was in a lot of my pictures on social media. That's what I saw with Becca and Robert too. All JMO.

Yeah, what are you supposed to say when you don't even know yourself what you are? The line between friendship and relationship can be blurry at times. Are you supposed to not post what you want on your SM unless you're ready to make things official? I'm not denying that all the pics of them together must bring a lot of attention, but it's not like anyone's forced to pay attention. If one cares enough about Becca's relationship status to regularly check her SM in hopes of an announcement, it's their problem not hers as far as I'm concerned. In any case, they're cute together and I don't think it's a publicity stunt. At the end of the vid when they're both smiling while kissing, Becca looks so into him. That's what I was waiting to see for two seasons, so good on Robert!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:59 am

I still think her SM was very intentional. She's the one who would put up videos of her grinding up on him or him rubbing her thighs. She could have easily just posted normal pictures, but she chose those suggestive videos and pictures because she clearly enjoyed the attention and speculation as it allowed her to stay in the spotlight without having to commit or DTR. Even the fact that she announced their relationship with this cheesy music video type...so much side eye. She does look really happy and in love and I'm happy for her, but she's just too fake and calculated for me. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:03 am

mindless wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Quite simply, it might be as simple as for the past year or so, they were never an official couple. There's nothing to confirm if they're not officially dating. I've seen several interviews by her where she has said she's single. It could be that they finally decided recently that they did want to be together and they're giving it a go.

I'm not in the public eye, but it took me quite a while to officially start dating my boyfriend. We were friends before we started dating so he was in a lot of my pictures on social media. That's what I saw with Becca and Robert too. All JMO.

Yeah, what are you supposed to say when you don't even know yourself what you are? The line between friendship and relationship can be blurry at times. Are you supposed to not post what you want on your SM unless you're ready to make things official? I'm not denying that all the pics of them together must bring a lot of attention, but it's not like anyone's forced to pay attention. If one cares enough about Becca's relationship status to regularly check her SM in hopes of an announcement, it's their problem not hers as far as I'm concerned. In any case, they're cute together and I don't think it's a publicity stunt. At the end of the vid when they're both smiling while kissing, Becca looks so into him. That's what I was waiting to see for two seasons, so good on Robert!
I agree completely with what you both said, especially with the bolded. It also could be that they wanted to first test the waters before announcing anything. Sure, they did post a lot of pictures with each other and got people talking about them but it still could be a possibility.
Anyway, I'm happy for them, congratulation to Becca and Robert! Smiley
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:09 am

They are cute.  messypony - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 1f60a sunny
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:50 am

Awww ... I'm happy for them if they are for real. I totally buy that Becca Tilley went REALLY slow with Robert and it took them a while to become official. I mean, it's Becca. She's supposedly never been in love. She's supposedly a virgin. Everything we've known about her - she moves slowly. Nothing wrong with that.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:03 pm

Anonymous wrote:I'm still not buying it and think this is a whole marketing thing for Vampped and for herself to remain relevant. Why wouldn't she just come out and say that they're dating if in fact they're a couple? She always ignores the question of whether or not they're dating. Why is that? Is she afraid of the backlash because he has apparently slept with/hooked up with multiple girls from the franchise? Is she afraid because he's not a big name from the franchise? Better yet, why don't we see pics of them on regular dates? It just all seems too fishy to me.

She shares way TMI on social media, and constantly post pics of them during Vampped vacations and Bachelor-related functions, so that eliminates the theory that she'd want to keep the relationship private. We also know that she's a huge attention seeker on SM and to some (including myself), she comes off as a bit phony. She's proven on social media that she'll do or promote just about anything to gain attention and build her brand (IMO even more than Jade), and not to mention she is trying to keep a steady blog. I'm sorry, I'm sure she's a friendly person, but I just don't buy her sincerity and don't trust her.

Thank you, that's exactly how I feel. I was one of the few that liked Robert, when every SM outlet including RS who gossips like my 84 yr old mother, that he was a horndog, and slept with Des's room mate and pretty much hooked up with every women in the universe. Robert follows everyone on SM, he's always sticking himself at all the functions, he's gross blah blah blah so this is not any negative opinions toward him from me, because I've always liked him.

It's Becca, and her childish behaviour IMO. Yes if she wanted to keep it private, and she wanted to make sure she was feeling it, then stop posting all those IG pics on SM and deliberately saying she was single or that they are just friends. She was posting pics with him before she went on Ben's season. She practically begged Milsy to get a hold of her obviously to be on Ben's season. She was posting very sexual pics all along. If she didn't want anyone to talk about them, then why post pics of her and lying on chairs at some resort, his leg over hers and many other instances. What's wrong with showing off your guy and being proud of him, if you're a couple? She's not some big celebrity that they have to make an announcement they are a couple after months of speculation.

I hope for Robert's sake they are happy because I just don't trust her one bit.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:37 pm

It's all process, this love thing, aND each goes at their own pace. Maybe she was ready and he wasn't. Then he was and she wasn't. A dance of intimacy between two people and only they know the truth of 'them'. Add to this the spiritual conviction she has and he may have as well. (I don't believe RS about him being a horn dog. We saw that he slept in his jeans and refused relations on paradise. Perhaps he holds similar convictions to Becca. Which would explain why their relationship has taken time.) JMO!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:04 pm

Can I ask which Robert is it? Is there a photo of him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:11 pm

http://vampped.com/team/

Robert Graham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+88
umngirl
blueblues
elena.shayk
StacyNor
Crazylady29