SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

oribehair - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:59 pm

bleuberry wrote:You get lip fillers, you get lip fillers, you get lip fillers! laugh out loud

This is crazy to me. Ladies, step away.

They must be getting a bulk discount or something. dizzy I will never understand. Such a waste of money and perfectly good genes. No one ever seems to come out looking better.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

oribehair - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:02 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:I think they all do Botox. Becca, Jojo, Lauren, Amanda, Andi, Kaitlyn ... and so on
I think they all do some sort of cosmetic procedures, whether the ever so slightest of one thing/or something that's super noticable. Some of the girls just look better than others, because they know when enough is enough IMO.

Btw, I don't mind Becca's lips, but the Botox isn't a good look IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:04 pm

The amount of cosmetic procedures that so many of these Bach/Ette gals get, to in their minds look better, is IMO ridiculous. The cosmetic adjustments and surgeries look very obvious IMO. Nose, Breasts, Botox, Fillers, etc, etc, etc...IMO sad. What is wrong with being naturally beautiful in your own way and unique?? All the alterations say to me is Insecurity and misguided Vanity. oribehair - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 79 1f44e
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:06 pm

The Botox is the worst. I can't understand that one at all. I actually thought Becca was wearing too much makeup and it was making her smile look off, but nope laugh out loud who the heck wants to look stone cold all the time?!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:09 pm

^ I agree that a lot of the cosmetic procedures is due to insecurity and just wanting to be "your best self." But it's actually very common in women. About 16 million cosmetic procedures have been performed in recent years in America. I think it genuinely makes some girls look more attractive, but if done wrong/taken too far, it's just makes them look wayyy worse. It all depends IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:16 pm

Take Samantha Steffen (from Chris' season and BIP 2) as plastic surgery done right, and actually making her the "bombshell" she is today IMO :

https://goo.gl/images/Doy4MG

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:17 pm

^ Yup. While I would not do it, I think it all depends on how far you go. It's a fine line. I thought Becca was very pretty on Chris' season, but I personally don't think she looks as good now. Hopefully she won't do too much more.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:27 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Yup. While I would not do it, I think it all depends on how far you go. It's a fine line. I thought Becca was very pretty on Chris' season, but I personally don't think she looks as good now. Hopefully she won't do too much more.
Exactly. I think it depends on the individual: what they're getting done, how much they get done, etc. Like I said, some ppl genuinely benefit from getting procedures, but others don't..and a lot of different factors go into it. Breast implants are one of the most common cosmetic procedures, and I think one of the main reasons why is because it's something that won't drastically change something about a persons appearance. The procedure alters the size of your breasts, but it's not meant to change someone's face, so there's absolutely zero chance of their face getting F'ed up (rhinoplasty is the other most common cosmetic procedure, and that has obviously a higher chance of making or breaking someone's look, because the nose is essentially the center piece of the face.) Honestly, if I had the money and courage, no shame, I would get breast implants and rinoplasty. BUT, I'm very scared of commitements that are permanent, especially to one's body, especially their FACE (which like I said, is essentially the center peice of someones appearance), so I would NEVER go through with any of that. The risks are too high, and the noticable change of never being able to go back to "what was" is too prominent IMO.

All IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:34 pm

I live in a mecca of plastic surgery locale. I have young women in my own family that have had procedures done. I personally thought they were more beautiful prior to the alterations. I don't care for the current obsession of needing to be line free and young looking forever. Just my opinion but nearly all alterations look like....alterations...even when done well.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:41 pm

Sorry for veering off coarse.....back to Becca. IMO she was much prettier prior to her facial work.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:52 pm

Seabear wrote:I live in a mecca of plastic surgery locale. I have young women in my own family that have had procedures done. I personally thought they were more beautiful prior to the alterations. I don't care for the current obsession of needing to be line free and young looking forever. Just my opinion but nearly all alterations look like....alterations...even when done well.
JMO

Agreed. It's so much more worthwhile learning to love your imperfections than trying to fix them. Maybe if you have one very distracting feature in an otherwise pretty face, doing something about it might improve your overall looks, but a thin upper lip or some faint line forming on your forehead isn't worth making yourself look like a wax figure. Neither are small breasts worth sticking implants under your skin, which you have to replace every 10 years or something. JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:53 pm

You guys my mind is blown at that before pic of Samantha laugh out loud. Wow.

oribehair - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 79 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+88
umngirl
blueblues
elena.shayk
StacyNor
Crazylady29