SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 34 of 53 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 43 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BeccaforBachelorette - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:17 am

BeccaforBachelorette - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 CbTbWEMWIAA7Pgp
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC  
"What didn't he see in me?"
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

BeccaforBachelorette - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:18 am

Mommyof1 wrote:Twitter is blowing up with #BeccaforBachelorette.  Just sayin'.  Hugesmile
BeccaforBachelorette - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 1710264613 BeccaforBachelorette - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 1710264613

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:18 am

Julie81 wrote:I'm just happy we got a normal promo instead of the whole "in love with two women" crap we've been fed the last two weeks!

Jojo's brothers don't have any room to talk! One of them, Ben Patton, did a reality dating show himself and made out with every girl there!

I wanted to give you 10 likes. That would be Ben and he should know about leading on. Another pot calling the kettle black.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:18 am

Mommyof1 wrote:Twitter is blowing up with #BeccaforBachelorette.  Just sayin'.  Hugesmile

That's because they haven't seen how the F3 and F2 will go through .

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:20 am

BeccaforBachelorette - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 CbTcxtDUAAAfRvf
Good Morning America ‏@GMA  
Retweet if you wish @chrisbharrison could give you relationship advice. @BachelorABC #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:20 am

What happened to "this could change everything"??

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:21 am

GuardianAngel wrote:That reminded me of Andi/JPG talk. I don't love you, I'm not in love with you, ess okay, IT'S NOT OKay, huh?

Why did Becca ask Ben "why did you do that"? huh? What is she talking about??

She will end up being Andi 2.0 if she becomes Bette - she acts too entitled but has no experience, IMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:21 am

Kashathediva wrote:
mindless wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Ugh. All that scripted brother outrage next week. Like these bro's who have been through reality tv don't know the score.  pfffft.

They know the score, that's the problem. They know he's full of it.

But that's the thing. It smacks of scripted fake. Faux outrage, faux I know what you have to do, but I'll act like I don't anyway and say what the producers want me to.  Ehh. They need some kind of drama for the HTD so why not make it from the reality tv alums. They get it.

It's one thing knowing it and it's another thing seeing it be done to your sister. Brothers can be very protective. Obviously it'd be more useful to tell her Ben's full of it, instead of attacking Ben, but perhaps they know she won't listen.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:21 am

Did she someone Becca knows start it?

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:22 am

mindless wrote:Haha, go JoJo's brother! Tell him like it is! That conversation on the date tonight made me feel really uneasy. Encouraging people to fall in love when you don't return their feelings. Just ugh.

Yeah, I'm more convinced than ever that he's really acting with almost everyone but Lauren. Maybe he does have feelings for Jojo- he does like her a whole lot, but just the way he looks at Lauren gives it away (I feel like I'm with my girlfriend). I have a hard time seeing Jojo as a dark horse...
It was telling that Ben's description of Lauren to his parents was lacking...

The whole Mrs. Higgins, Mr. Higgins bit was a bit contrived!

Poor Becca.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:22 am

ForeverLove wrote:

That's because they haven't seen how the F3 and F2 will go through .

I don't think so. They liked her on Farmer Ted's season and they still like her. :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:23 am

GuardianAngel wrote:What happened to "this could change everything"??
very good question

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 53 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 43 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mysthelma
moonchild
Julz91
Rolly
BaseballQueen