SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 39 of 53 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 46 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10NewsAt11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:45 am

10NewsAt11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 CbTLxSBWIAIcKKy
https://twitter.com/jordynhtaylor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

10NewsAt11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:45 am

Idlemess wrote:I thought that Lauren was great with the kids and obviously so was Ben. Seems to be a stark contrast, based on preview, next week with Amanda's kids, laugh out loud. Big difference when the kids are yours Ben.

Also, big difference when you can return kids back to their mothers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:48 am

10NewsAt11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 CbTMmRfWAAABsUN
Jordyn Taylor ‏@jordynhtaylor
Ben and JoJo just epitomized my ideal date: Go to famous place where people do sports, nap instead #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:49 am

nothatgirl wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:I haven't seen the episode yet, but I have to comment on the families going after the lead. When your sister signs up on a reality tv show to date a guy who will date 20+ other girls, you've got no room to be outraged at the guy for dating those 20+ girls. Be outraged at your sister for doing the show in the first place. 

And while I'm at it, if you've been cheated on in a previous relationship, the smart move is NOT to sign up on a tv show to date a guy who'll date 20+ women, and think your trust issues will be solved, and you can trust that guy. 

This is why I can't fully believe JoJo. Her back story isn't genuine at all IMO, it reeks audition.

I don't necessarily disagree. I think that Jojo did sign up for the show originally to get the lead (like many do), but I also think she genuinely started having feelings for Ben and "fell in love with him" (as much as you can fall in love in this setting and time).

In terms of family going after the lead - I guess for me, I think that there are limits. Yes, the lead has to lead on the #2 until the day she/he gets dumped. But, I think that pulling out the ILY and possible sex is going too far. It's not in any contract to do that. I do think that there is a bit of "brainwashing" that goes on. Jojo knew that Lauren was his #1; she had seen firsthand Ben focusing on her and their chemistry, but Ben and TPTB were able to convince her to not pull away. And, I'm sure TPTB convinced Ben to not pull away from Jojo, even though he really liked Lauren. It's hard for family to watch, I'm sure, where they can see the person being manipulated and lied to. It's not entirely Ben's fault, but he's the easiest person to blame. IMO.
I agree with all of that, but at this point the families hadn't seen any of the show, they're going off on Ben based on the fact that he's dating multiple women, and JoJo did sign up for that. 

I do think JoJo did develop genuine feelings for Ben, to the point she let go of that 'I can see the connection he has with Lauren, be on guard!' And she believed to a point he'd pick her. And it's a shame IMO she let go of her reservations and fully trusted him to just get burned. I don't think she's acting at all. Just her backstory is stupid for this show, and her family going after Ben isn't warranted or real based on they have no clue what has happened on the show.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:53 am

10NewsAt11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 CbTNS7qW0AIyP2I
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:55 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:I haven't seen the episode yet, but I have to comment on the families going after the lead. When your sister signs up on a reality tv show to date a guy who will date 20+ other girls, you've got no room to be outraged at the guy for dating those 20+ girls. Be outraged at your sister for doing the show in the first place. 

And while I'm at it, if you've been cheated on in a previous relationship, the smart move is NOT to sign up on a tv show to date a guy who'll date 20+ women, and think your trust issues will be solved, and you can trust that guy. 

This is why I can't fully believe JoJo. Her back story isn't genuine at all IMO, it reeks audition.

I don't necessarily disagree. I think that Jojo did sign up for the show originally to get the lead (like many do), but I also think she genuinely started having feelings for Ben and "fell in love with him" (as much as you can fall in love in this setting and time).

In terms of family going after the lead - I guess for me, I think that there are limits. Yes, the lead has to lead on the #2 until the day she/he gets dumped. But, I think that pulling out the ILY and possible sex is going too far. It's not in any contract to do that. I do think that there is a bit of "brainwashing" that goes on. Jojo knew that Lauren was his #1; she had seen firsthand Ben focusing on her and their chemistry, but Ben and TPTB were able to convince her to not pull away. And, I'm sure TPTB convinced Ben to not pull away from Jojo, even though he really liked Lauren. It's hard for family to watch, I'm sure, where they can see the person being manipulated and lied to. It's not entirely Ben's fault, but he's the easiest person to blame. IMO.
I agree with all of that, but at this point the families hadn't seen any of the show, they're going off on Ben based on the fact that he's dating multiple women, and JoJo did sign up for that. 

I do think JoJo did develop genuine feelings for Ben, to the point she let go of that 'I can see the connection he has with Lauren, be on guard!' And she believed to a point he'd pick her. And it's a shame IMO she let go of her reservations and fully trusted him to just get burned. I don't think she's acting at all. Just her backstory is stupid for this show, and her family going after Ben isn't warranted or real based on they have no clue what has happened on the show.

No, I agree. I just think that sometimes families can pick up on things. Like Nick's family told him "when you were here last year with Andi, we could see that you really liked her, but that it just wasn't there for her". So, maybe Jojo's family is picking up on similar things and when Jojo is telling them things like "oh, he's telling me that I can trust him completely", they're thinking "that's total BS, he's lying to you". I'm just guessing here, of course. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:56 am

I think that Amanda is cute and looks to be a loving mom...
and tonight I had to high five her for not going in on Ben's attempt to reinact the lady and the tramp. Tacky Ben, so lame.

Did Amanda get a piggy back ride as well?

Perfect Ben like Prince Farming played well for TPTB.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:57 am

10NewsAt11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 CbTSIu_W4AAddOk
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:00 am

Hearing Becca say what she said about being blindsided is foreshadowing. See how Ben dealt with that? Wasn't easy, never is.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:01 am

10NewsAt11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 CbTSphCUsAAGJor
Ryan Gajewski ‏@_RyanGajewski  
Did Caila just compare herself to moss? #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:03 am

10NewsAt11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 CbTS6gPWEAAW0fD
Jordyn Taylor ‏@jordynhtaylor  
It should be illegal to be sad when your hair is this perfect #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:04 am

Maddy wrote:
Did Caila just compare herself to moss? #TheBachelor

That was such a strange metaphor! I usually love people who are weird and quirky on this show, but with Caila, it's just annoying and babyish, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 53 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 46 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mysthelma
moonchild
Julz91
Rolly
BaseballQueen