SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by agentcurls Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:37 pm

I am definitely leaning towards Lauren as F1, however, I also can't shake the feeling that this season is ripe for a foiler. Kaitlyn's spoiler was almost foiled until the big SnapChat snafu happened, so I think TPTB would LOVE nothing more than to stick it to RS another time, absolutely.
I used to think Ben was kind of boring and vanilla.... but I see more of a spunk in personality in Ben when he is with JoJo and maybe it's because he isn't as into her so he can be his whole complete self. But that's a GREAT woman who can do that. It's just that men don't always fall in love with such a woman (shame!)
I do see JoJo's arc rising and Lauren's falling so we'll see if it's all tricky editing to throw off the outcome or not.
If you look at JoJo's past SM and picks of her ex, Ben has the same "look and style". I think JoJo has a type. The All-American, slightly conservative, athletic guy and Ben fits the bill. I actually see a nice ying/yang relationship with BenJo.
I think it would be really cool if there was an upset this season, mostly because I am so fond of JoJo. I find her the most laid-back and the one I relate to the most. But mostly, I like how nurturing and supportive she is to Ben and that says so much about her character.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:48 pm

rhondam wrote:Great questions!

I think the spoiler is correct and he picks Lauren. 

I don't think he should've picked JoJo. Ultimately I don't see her with a guy just like Ben. I don't dislike Ben at all, but I can see her with someone who is compelling, exciting, interesting, impressive. 

I do just prefer Jojo to Lauren and don't really care or mind who he picks. Again, it's not that I don't like Ben, but I'm not invested in his story, last season or this one.

These are all my answers too Smiley .

I think I like Ben better with Jojo because I find her so awesome that it makes me find Ben a little more interesting in their moments. I like them tog. a lot but don't know that they'd be a real life fit, so hopefully he and Lauren are.  I love that for such a gorgeous, well-off, confident girl, Jojo still comes across this season as really warm, caring and vulnerable - and grounded and real too.  It's a great combination IMO. I find her quite well spoken for her age too and great at articulating her feelings.  I really hope to see her on another Bach show after this.  Love her cheerleader .

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:51 pm

My issue is I fell for the Des/Brooks thing and it makes me hesitate here with Ben and Lauren. I am only seeing what they show me and hearing what they tell me. Reality Steve has been wrong before and if any of those Ilys is to Jojo besides the "honestly I do love you" then he had something with her and it was real and it makes the end so much more than it could have been if he was just a goner and she had no chance.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:48 am

love this thread..love Jojo. I watched their dates again tonight and I can really see them being together at the end of this. I don't know I just like jojoben the best giggling
In any case, she seems to be in a good place right now. I can't wait for Monday smilelove
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:06 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCOHRCeAKZL/

Not sure how to post this, JoJo looks amazing in this photo!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:25 pm

This is a FAN Forum for the spoiled F2. The only discussion going on in here should be about the lead and the spoiled F2. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:51 pm

I like JoJo best for the reasons stated upthread and think that for her age, she voices quite a bit of wisdom and empathy. Perhaps she was ultimately too much woman or in combination with her family, intimidating to Ben given his own insecurities.

If the expected result happens, I keep wondering if the outrage and sympathy for her plight might somehow propel her into the Bachelorette spot as it did DeAnna even though it would be against the norm. I think it would make for an intriguing season that could have younger and older men on it given that she's dated older ones in the past.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:57 pm

Wisdom and empathy :yes: , well said.  I hope so - she seems the most like a mature, grown woman of the Ette choices and seems like she could lead a group of men very well, including some older ones who could be great Bachelor potentials.

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:59 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BCOHRCeAKZL/    

Not sure how to post this, JoJo looks amazing in this photo!  

She does look amazing....channeling a bit of Salma Heyek there!

I agree with you all that she would make an awesome Bachelorette! So if she is indeed F2, it's my hope TPTB make many concessions and let her be IT!
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:16 pm

This:
The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 S-EmFg
(sorry it's a little wonky with the WB logo)
and This:
The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 X08OKc

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:43 pm

He was diggin' JoJo big time! I saw a clip of their SQT from a group date yesterday. I can't remember which episode. She was wearing a black and white dress and killer heels. It was after he eliminated Jubilee. Anyway, they shared a very passionate kiss and again, he held her face while kissing her. Seems to be something he does quite often with JoJo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:53 pm

Wow! Hot and steamy! Ben acts like a MAN when with JoJo, not like a giddy schoolboy.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Opal
Alanna
Nonina430
Maddy
Cocoasneeze
dyra
Linds911
richmondrose
julychild
veg_out
clueless