SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:23 pm

Good Post Everyone!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by julychild Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:25 pm

relaxing wrote:Adding to all the great posts above a sign of Ben's real feeling for Jojo to me ...

I loved how Ben stayed at the end of the HTD to talk it out with Jojo at the car and they still left on good terms despite him probably not feeling great about that day and the situation.  Ben himself said he was terrified Jojo was going to leave at the letter discussion and you could see that on his face IMO.  If he didn't really care about her he would have been fast to get out of there and seemed turned off to her but he didn't. JMO.

Then on the FD when Jojo said she was thankful he didn't run after that date he replied that stuff like that wouldn't make him run from her, that he wanted to work through the tough stuff together, and that he hoped in hard times they'd get closer together instead of pulling apart.  That was one of my fav Ben moments this season and IMO clear evidence of his real feelings for Jojo.

That's another thing, that statement he made about tough times was about the future. I thought that carried more weight that the ILU, because he was looking beyond the show.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:39 pm

These great posts sum up what I've been seeing, too. In contrast, I have been so confused by the vague edit all season regarding the other person. The most I am myself with statement is what has stuck with me especially for someone such as Ben who has voiced issues with self esteem and insecurity. Wouldn't that feeling be so welcomed and comforting to him? Maybe too comfortable or perhaps JoJo helped him overcome those issues (so he has the gumption to chase the other one)? Mystified.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:14 pm

I was just thinking about Ben's comment post show that he "put her through hell" and I was thinking about who best does that description fit? In my estimation, that can't be Lauren because she was always the front runner and her and Ben's relationship was always flaunted in front of the other women. JoJo on the other hand, she has been playing catch up, or so it seemed, to Lauren all the time. She was the one who lacked the confidence that Ben had strong feelings toward her. It was only until she got the ILY that she started having confidence. Lauren had that all along IMO. And I guess he was also referring to the media circus of him loving two women etc. but when I think about who went through the most obstacles it had to have been JoJo -obstacles with her ex, with her brothers, with playing second fiddle to Lauren through practically the entire season etc.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:38 pm

sharonchan wrote:Mimitalks. great post.  I think even before the season began viewers were already spoiled to the fact that Lauren was F1 period. We were told that Ben realized she was the one 1/2 way through filming. Ok that may be true. But also about 1/2 through we saw him making a connection with Jo Jo and all the things you mentioned happened right in front of us. I think a lot of people knowing that Lauren was going to be F1 would not look for anything but his connection with her and discounted his relationship forming with JoJo and when her brothers pulled the "over the top" protecting my sister bit, some thought she was finished but what it did was only make B&J stronger by working through it. I have watched and rewatched (more times than I should have) his interactions with Lauren. I see him kiss her on the forehead, kiss her (but not with the same intensity or passion) as he does JoJo. I have seen them talk but can't really get any feeling for "deep" conversations about love, life etc. I have seen her show more excitement with the turtles than anything else on this show. I see their relationship more as work in progress.(or crush)  I see a relationship with him and JoJo as you stated above. There is more depth to this relationship and more genuine than any I have seen in all the years I have watched. So either we have been fed wrong information, or they have this year decided to show a beautiful love story to only have him pick his "crush" Now have they thrown us for a loop with the JoJo stuff as a diversion from his pick of Lauren, Or are they showing a straight in your face love story? What  if all the references this season, of being blindsided JoJo, Becca, Ben winds up being the viewers are going to be blindsided when we learn what we saw was actually as they promoted the most Romantic Season of the Bachelor And what if the Mesnick reference is NOT he proposes to one and changes his mind for the other. But: somewhere along the way Bens F2 became his F1.
What was interesting to me was that during Lauren and Ben's FSD they focused more on the turtles than each other, plus being in the crowd before they had dinner (jmo). With Jojo and Ben, the focus was on each other (no distractions) the whole time.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:24 pm

Carry on. Posts have been deleted.

Reminder this is a FAN FORUM! Read the topic title before posting.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:42 pm

agentcurls wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:^^ Before the helicopter arrived?  
yes  Embarressed!
Wow!!!!
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:52 pm

I witnessed a beautiful love story on my screen between Jojo and Ben, on multiple levels, intellectual, physical. I didn't let the spoiler blind my eyes or cloud my judgement. What's between them seems so genuine and strong to me, so much deeper than with the others.
I hope he chose wisely...
All your posts describe with perfection what I have seen on my screen. I can't imagine how/why Jojo would not be F1 with all this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:57 pm

ILOVEU
To come home and read all these lovely posts made my evening, especially after such a hectic day at work. I agree with every single one of you. This season will go down as my absolute favorite season because of Ben and Jojo :sprinklehearts
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:03 pm

2observe wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:^^ Before the helicopter arrived?  
yes  Embarressed!
Wow!!!!
The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Jojo1510
(my own SC)
I believe it was the kiss that the other women witnessed from the Aria, and not the "behind-the-champagne-table" kiss because BenJo were crept down behind it. 
Here is the preview footage, super-quick:
The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 MxK1VP
(my own GIF: makeagif.com)
http://makeagif.com/MxK1VP

Last edited by agentcurls on Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:08 pm

Notice after JoJo tells Ben "I'm so happy" during thier FD, he looks emotional. As @Mommyof1 pointed out, he looks teary there. His lower lip quivered a bit. 
 I wonder why?  A) Is it because he is relieved to hear JoJo feels the same way about him as he does her, or B) because the guilt was starting to creep in knowing that Lauren was F1? I would like to think it was the first choice A.
(thank you Mommyof1 for pointing this out!)
The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 VW_IcS
(my own gif: makeagif.com)
http://makeagif.com/vW_IcS

ETA: after this exchange, came the "I'm not gonna run. I'm not scared of dealing with the tough things with you. What I'll try to do in those times is to get you closer and I hope you do the same ..." -Ben
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:26 pm

Thank you for capturing that little segment! I will go with option A, because i truly believe that he didn't know who he was picking then. Their FD was so loving, genuine, tender and sexy. It was perfection. My favorite moment though will always be the "what?!" after he says "I love you too Jojo" and all that ensued. Best. Moment. Ever!!!
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Opal
Alanna
Nonina430
Maddy
Cocoasneeze
dyra
Linds911
richmondrose
julychild
veg_out
clueless