SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:32 pm

JoJo is so pretty! Btw, was that Jillian?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:04 pm

Adorable. I am just going to hope for the best. And yes Jilly loves JoJo too.

Thanks LB and Ash for bringing stuff over. I can't even stop this stupid phone from "correcting" what I type. giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:27 pm

Aw Jilly bean is spot on. Jojo looks radiant.
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:53 am

Ash2214 wrote:http://extratv.com/2016/03/24/jojo-fletcher-on-not-getting-the-final-rose-from-ben-higgins-that-breakup-is-cold-turkey/

Cute little interview, JoJo fans!

Ugh I can't see it at work. Now if it was on You Tube I could, but my work blocks entertainment sites! LOL

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:09 am

JoJo on GMA. She said she never talked to Ben, I'm assuming post show and now, because she said her first priority is her relationship with Lauren. Now that's what I call a mature and classy adult:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zH8gwnuSpk4

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:57 am

^^aw, loved what she said about her friendship with Lauren. She looks great!
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:52 pm

Ash2214 wrote:JoJo on GMA. She said she never talked to Ben, I'm assuming post show and now, because she said her first priority is her relationship with Lauren. Now that's what I call a mature and classy adult:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zH8gwnuSpk4

She reminds me of Lindsey, she had no desire to try to get with Sean afterwards either.

I hope she gives us a fun season. All the negativity of the election and the terrorism in the world, I want this to be a fun escape.

Oh yeah, I curse like a sailor, so JoJo and I have that in common.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:59 pm

^^ It will definitely be a fun escape...only in here, though. yes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:06 pm

I am only posting here by my choice Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:09 pm

A new Jojo pic to love on...  :sprinklehearts

Source @tbrick2
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:13 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:A new Jojo pic to love on...  :sprinklehearts

Source @tbrick2

Very pretty! I wonder if it is an "Old Hollywood" date. The hair and makeup look 50s to me.

Thank you LB!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:34 pm

Thread is locked, a new one is being created. I will unlock and post the link to the new thread in a few minutes.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Opal
Alanna
Nonina430
Maddy
Cocoasneeze
dyra
Linds911
richmondrose
julychild
veg_out
clueless