SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by rhondam Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:48 pm

Great posts ^! 

I agree Mommy, I never used the words 'I promise' to my daughters either. I received a LOT of empty promises growing up and told myself and my husband that we would not do that to our kids. The most I would say was "I'll try my very best" and they knew that I meant it. I'm fairly sure this hard lesson may stick with Ben now too. 

I loved your post relaxing, but I am positive (imo) that Ben chose Lauren. I read his parts about her in his blog as someone writing about someone that he chose. It doesn't explain why he continues to be so honest imo, with how much he loved JoJo, other than he likely wanted the world (fans) to know that what he felt and thought about her was genuine and real and that they were his words and actions and not the producers. Otherwise why say those things unless it was a Dear John/Love Letter to JoJo.

I don't think JoJo will get the lead after all. I started thinking while reading CH's blog and how his positive words about Caila could be setting her up for the next lead. And then thought TPTB would be foolish to cast JoJo as lead because of how big of a connection Ben and her had and in case they get back together, they'd have an even bigger 'most memorable season ever'.

All in all, JoJo made the show for me too and I liked who Ben was around her too. He seemed genuinely happy and unconditionally loved imo.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:54 pm

A lot of the posts in here belong in the General Discussion threads or the Bachelorette threads.

This is a FAN forum. Please read the rules that pertain to what's acceptable in a FAN forum. Basically nothing other than positive posts about the lead and the person who the thread is created for.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:42 pm

SC's of Ben and Jojo's date are up: SC No Discussion Thread

As always, feel free to use them for avies, siggies or spreading some love here in the fan forum.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:30 pm

Love this picture of Ben: (it's his Twitter cover photo)
The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Ben-hi10
source:http://heavy.com/entertainment/2015/06/benjamin-higgins-the-bachelorette-2015-contestants-cast-photos/

I think he likes to get rustic and burly in his "off time"...I think this is very much part of "the real Ben" and I just can't help but to think JoJo would fit in so well with his life and appreciate ^"this Ben"^. She seems athletic (used to play sports in college) and seems pretty adventurous (according to her SM). She just seems to be up for anything. Just a thought, sorry....carry on!
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:57 pm

Love JoJo AND Becca! bestbud!

https://mobile.twitter.com/jojofletchFAN/status/704798850519846912/photo/1
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:16 pm

JoJo's a golfer.

https://mobile.twitter.com/GolfDigest/status/704792844758859776/photo/1
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:39 pm

cheerleader thank you ladies for you inputs. I agree with all of it. I'm maybe naive, clueless but I'm more convinced now that she is is F1. I loved their FD, their morning together. He always looks more handsome when he is around her.. Probably because he is relaxed and more himself. I couldn't wait to get home and read the forum and will probably watch that date again and again. My favorite part was that all the emotional Ily SC were for Jojo and they were definitely not slip ups. They are going to be my favorite couple, right there with JP and Ashley :cutesmile!:
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:37 pm

I thought I would stop the the chirping crickets on this thread with this:
The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Jojo310
my own SC
Source: ABC
Pardon my fan-girling.

Last edited by agentcurls on Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:52 pm

Very sweet!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:52 pm

I know I haven't been a member here long but that is the single best photo I've seen on here!! heartbeat heartbeat heartbeat
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:54 pm

Now, that is the look of love!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:02 pm

Awww.. Thanks for the treat :cutesmile!:
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Opal
Alanna
Nonina430
Maddy
Cocoasneeze
dyra
Linds911
richmondrose
julychild
veg_out
clueless