SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:42 pm

Women's Day NZ Apr 7, 2016
(pictures included in link, interesting that link of his video with Storm during Episode 11 is included in the picture slide)

http://www.womansday.co.nz/celebrity/new-zealand-celebrities/jordans-hawaii-six-pack-4421

We’ve seen him in his suit, his stubbies and his sports gear – and now we get to see Jordan Mauger in the flesh! Indeed, if you had any doubts the thoughtful, funny and down-to-earth star of The Bachelor New Zealand is the full package, his bulging biceps and rippling abs should have you sold.

This week, the 32-year-old film director’s quest for true love took a sunny turn as he and 14 lucky Bachelorettes jetted off to Hawaii. But when we speak to Jordan, he insists his island getaway isn’t just a holiday to top up his tan (although, we must say, we don’t mind the view!). “I’ve been excited about getting some sand between my toes,” tells Jordan, “but this trip is really important to me. Travel is such a big part of who I am and I feel lucky to be able to share that passion with such a beautiful bunch of women. Seeing the girls adjust to a new environment and enjoy the experience is something I find very attractive.”

Though you wouldn’t know it to look at him, incredibly, the hunky star of the TV3 show has dropped 25kg in the last 10 months, a feat Jordan puts down to simply “cutting out a few pies here and there”. He says, “I wouldn’t call myself a gym bunny by any means – I just really wanted to explore a body transformation. Seeing an actor like Christian Bale go from overweight to skinny, to muscly is something I find very fascinating, so I thought, ‘Why not give it a crack?’”

But now Jordan has an even bigger challenge on his hands – deciding which hopeful Bachelorette will receive his final rose. Speaking of the process, Jordan calls it “intense, overwhelming and emotional”. And even with a bevy of beautiful women vying for his affection, he insists it’s a “lonely” ordeal.

He explains, “After a date or cocktail party, I come back to my room and I’m on lockdown. My trick is to keep a journal, which I jot everything down in – my dates, someone I had a good rapport with or something one of the girls may have mentioned.

“After a great date, you have to respect the time you spend with the next person by shelving that last memory, so you can be present. I write things down and revisit them in my own time.”

So what’s in his little black book about so-called villain Naz? Out of respect for the girls, Jordan won’t divulge on his connections so far, only saying, “I do understand that it can be very intense and everyone has their coping mechanisms.

“Some people doubt themselves, some get competitive and some get intimidating, because it is a very intimidating situation. It is a strange world we are in, so I would expect people to act strangely. “What is seen and experienced by a viewer is only a slice of the bigger pie. There are a lot of things I hear that I don’t take on. I want to experience everyone for who they are.” Smiling, Jordan concludes, “That’s why I rely on the girls coming forward. That one-on-one time is so crucial. Otherwise, I’m just guessing where they’re at.”

Click through to see more photos of Jordan baring his bod in Hawaii!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:04 pm

#BachNZ Episodes embedded (also links) as requested (just tag me if one is not working)
Note: If watching on a laptop/computer make sure to have adblocker installed and just click play. For phones/ipad/etc, click the "x" and then click play.

ETA:
1) I updated vids and used #BachNZ to hashtag so can search for all videos when clicking on the hashtag
2) Websites with more links if some aren't working: http://www.primewire.ag/tv-2759737-The-Bachelor-New-Zealand and http://www.watchseries.li/serie/the_bachelor_nz_

Episode 2 http://www.watchseries.li/episode/the_bachelor_nz__s2_e2.html

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:06 pm

#BachNZ
Episode 3 http://www.watchseries.li/episode/the_bachelor_nz__s2_e3.html

Episode 4
http://www.watchseries.li/episode/the_bachelor_nz__s2_e4.html

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:16 pm

#BachNZ
Episode 5 http://www.watchseries.li/episode/the_bachelor_nz__s2_e5.html

Episode 6 http://www.watchseries.li/episode/the_bachelor_nz__s2_e6.html

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:16 pm

#BachNZ
Episode 7 http://www.watchseries.li/episode/the_bachelor_nz__s2_e7.html

Episode 8 http://www.watchseries.li/episode/the_bachelor_nz__s2_e8.html

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:17 pm

#BachNZ
Episode 9 http://www.watchseries.li/episode/the_bachelor_nz__s2_e9.html

Episode 10 http://www.watchseries.li/episode/the_bachelor_nz__s2_e10.html

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:17 pm

#BachNZ
Episode 11 http://www.watchseries.li/episode/the_bachelor_nz__s2_e11.html

Episode 12

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:25 am

The Bachelor NZ: 'Maybe Jordan wasn't listening' - Rebecca

Former bachelorette Rebecca Trelease is adamant she wasn't "studying" Jordan Mauger during her stint on The Bachelor NZ, despite her thesis subject exploring the weird world of reality television and more specifically, finding love on TV.

Tuesday night's episode saw Mauger give Trelease the boot, after the bachelorette revealed what exactly she was studying in the real world.

"I told him what my thesis was about back in Auckland, weeks ago," said the 33-year-old on Wednesday morning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:25 am

The Bachelor Jordan Mauger reveals his 25kg weight-loss secret

Last updated 10:49, March 28 2016

The Bachelor Jordan Mauger has revealed that he shed 25 kilograms prior to filming the show.

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 14591211
Stuff S/Cap

The 32-year-old told Woman's Day that he has spent the past 10 months slimming down, simply by "cutting out a few pies here and there".

"I wouldn't call myself a gym bunny by any means," he said.

"I just really wanted to explore a body transformation. Seeing an actor like Christian Bale go from overweight to skinny to muscly is something I find very fascinating, so I thought, 'Why not give it a crack?'"

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 14591210
Stuff S/Cap

To help cure those midday blues. You're welcome! #TheBachelorNZ pic.twitter.com/57zGRd40el
— The Bachelor NZ (@TheBachelorNZ) March 7, 2016

Mauger, who goes by the nickname "Jordy Pordy Pudding Pie" on Facebook, is set to show off his pie-deprived body in coming episodes, when he and the remaining bachelorettes jet off to Hawaii for some quality time on the beach.

He also used the trip as an opportunity to get a permanent memento of the show, telling Woman's Day about his new traditional ala niho tattoo.

"It incorporates elements of family, past and future, and growth," he said.

"I'll always have a mark to remember this experience by."

When it came to discussing his connections with particular bachelorettes, Mauger refused to give too much away, choosing to stick with more familiar territory - pies.

"What is seen and experienced by a viewer is only a slice of the bigger pie," he said.

"There are a lot of things I hear that I don't take on. I want to experience everyone for who they are."

- Stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:30 am

Bachelorette Alysha: why the Bach girls will go to war with each other

ALYSHA BROWN
Last updated 10:32, April 6 2016

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 14598910
06052015 News Photo: Nicole Johnstone / Fairfax NZ Invercargill woman Alysha Brown made it to the top 3 in The Bachelor NZ. NICOLE JOHNSTONE/FAIRFAX NZ
S/Cap - Stuff.co.nz

As the emotions heighten on The Bachelor, so do the girls' interactons with each other.

The last ten Bachelorettes have been in the house five weeks now. But at most, they may have spent 20 hours with Jordan - assuming they've been on a single date. So you might wonder: how can you possibly move past anything but a friendship at this stage? And yet it has happened.

We see each girl come back from their date completely smitten and ready to shoot daggers at any one who challenges or threatens her connection with Jordan.

I will admit, it's hard. You spend the day with the man who you have been waiting to write your name on a date card for possibly five weeks now. This will no doubt be the most romantic date you have ever been taken on.

The atmosphere changes and the focus is on the two of you. This feeling is heightened by the fact that you are surrounded by cameras and a luxurious experience where his sole attention is on you. You are taken out of the gaggle of girls you spend every day with. And the relative silence and lack of competition takes over just for that one day. For that one day, his eyes are on you.

It is hard not to feel like you have something beyond what he has with any other in the house. It is easy to believe that the connection you form is unique. That is until the following Rose Ceremony where you are reminded that he is not yours. I remember sitting there after my first date feeling a little confused by this idea and sitting back as it unfolded in front of me. You are one of many, as ridiculous as that sounds, but it is exactly what you signed up for.

There was a turning point for me that stands out when I reflect back on my time in the house. I had come back from my second date on White Island, and I had decided to finally kiss Art. This was the most incredible date, and I came back feeling like we had something that surpassed any other girls' connection with him. Until that date, I felt I was just another face in the crowd. At the rose ceremony after it, I smiled on seeing him again, only two days after our date, but was quickly reminded that the connection we had was the same as he had with a half-dozen others.

I was quickly snapped back into reality and from that point, I transitioned from an optimist to a realist and kept the whole experience in perspective. I never let myself get past a point of 'like' - which I felt was valid.

We are half way through season two and nails are being sharpened as more girls tick off the 'kissed him' box.

I was personally never a fan of kissing at rose ceremonies as I found it disrespectful to the other girls. I never felt a need to flaunt my connection with Art in front of others. It was the one thing I had just for him and I. Everything was shared in the house, so to have one thing that you can keep to yourself almost kept me sane.

It made me smile this week to see Naz soften. I was so disappointed by her attitude but to know there is a caring individual under the cloak of armour is almost a relief.

It does worry me how quickly she and others appear to have fallen, particularly Storm. I was impressed by how Erin has seemed to maintain a bit of caution and realistic approach, yet still managed to win him over and have an amazing time. Jordan seems very smitten by Erin. Nice to see a girl not falling over her feet to get attention from him.

As at the end of this, all but one heart will be broken. Even the wallflowers seem to be piping up at this stage and letting their feelings be known. Keep in mind we are only half way through. There are many more single dates to come and with that emotions and tensions will kick into full force. I'm feeling a showdown or two in the works. Rule number one: keep it all in perspective and look past what has essentially become a Bachelor institution.

My top four: Erin, Naz ,Gabs and Fleur

- Stuff.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:34 am

Has The Bachelor NZ's Ceri McVinnie already moved on?

Last updated 12:41, March 21 2016

As suspense builds for The Bachelor NZ viewers, it appears 24-year-old Ceri McVinnie isn't going to be the lucky lady to nab Jordan Mauger's heart.

According to sources, since filming for the TV3 show wrapped, McVinnie has been spotted out and about enjoying a string of dates with a mystery man in inner-city Hamilton.

If McVinnie is the lucky lady to take home Mauger's final rose, it would be safe to assume the reality-TV romance was short-lived.

McVinnie's mystery male suitor, a young professional from Auckland, was said to be "passing through Hamilton" to spend time with the blonde beauty, who is currently one of 16 remaining bachelorettes left in the reality series.

The pair were reportedly friends before filming for the local reality series began.

McVinnie first made headlines during an interview with Seven Sharp that aired late last year, when the former Miss Tourism NZ opened up about the abuse she experienced during a previous relationship.

"It was the smallest things that would set him off and I had to rush into the bathroom and close the door behind me and try and barricade myself in," she said.

"I had my legs braced against the shower trying to stop him opening the door and he managed to punch his way through."

Last week, the bachelorette told Stuff she was her "bubbly" self during the series, both on and off camera.

"I think I'm quite an honest, genuine, bubbly person, so hopefully that's what Jordan saw," she said.

McVinnie said it was her sister who inspired her to kick off the season with a bottle of personalised Keri juice.

"It was actually my sister's idea, I have her to thank for that," she said.

"I resort to that explanation when people struggle to say my name."

McVinnie denied the claims she had moved on, telling Stuff: "I find that hilarious, clearly I am dating Jordan and I haven't been to Hamilton since last year."

- Stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:59 am

Bachelorette Alysha: Is this season staged?

ALYSHA BROWN
Last updated 18:27, March 23 2016

OPINION: Hit lists are growing and with that so are the conspiracies.

It is becoming ever more apparent that the dates this season are remarkably similar to that of season one.

But perhaps OSH has stepped in and tamed them down slightly - remember the rally car date a few of us girls went on last year?.

The cars were worth thousands and were the vehicles owned and raced by the pros. Fast forward to Monday night's lack of action involving PE cones and the ever-present Suzuki Swift: the adrenalin and originality are slightly lacking this season.

Jordan, for the love of God, don't you ever wear that belt buckle with fingers in the jean pockets again, part of me almost thinks you did this as a bit of a tongue-in-cheek move.

This season the connection with girls doesn't seem as obvious, he is holding his cards close to his chest and at times, the roses. I think from week two, we had all picked that Art and Matilda had the strongest connection and match-up of personalities. Some of us girls got a look in, but it was undeniable the pull between those two.

A side note: your rose ceremony gowns are chosen for you. It is usually luck whether what you have selected for hair and makeup matches with what you will be wearing. Thankfully, amen for taming down the sequins this week.

"Do you want a rose?" My favourite line of the show so far, I love it. Jordan is a very charismatic man; I trust that he can see through the genuine versus the disingenuous.

Ceri's baking was very sweet - pun intended - it was an understated way to get some time with Jordan without being cheesy or forceful.

It is difficult when you start to have a connection with this man, and you see girl after girl forming that relationship and coming back from quality time alone. When it's stripped back to the basics, I guess "It's like a tinder date, and the guy doesn't turn up ". To be fair, this is more or less a slow motion version of a real life tinder, swipe left or right/rose or no rose. You are quickly judged and deemed worthy of another week or not based on your personality and physical attraction.

As much as the audience assume that this is staged, and you are told to do certain things, you aren't, you are your own person, and you choose to say and do as you please.

Yes, it can be said that maybe you could do this or say this, but it is your decision if you choose to.

Example, Claudia sitting by the fire on her own,: that would have been her choice. She may have been told 'you could do this as you may get some time' but ultimately you decide your actions.

It didn't quite go to plan, as Jordan brought his alone time along to this location, although she did blend into the cushions (and was ultimately sent home).

Keep in mind: there are very few places to escape for alone time. It is a small space and at this time, you want to escape the prying eyes and flapping ears of the other bachelorettes.

This is perhaps the most crucial time; he will go back to his room in the mansion, which is only used to get dressed for the ceremony and to go back and decide who will go home, aside from that - no, he is not living in the mansion.

This makes the limited time he is there precious. You have to be memorable or risk being sent home.

However, there is a fine line between being memorable and being pushy. Everyman needs his space, and this is overwhelming for Jordan as well.

This week, although the vibe has been a little flat and reminiscent date wise of last season, there were more laughable moments from Jordan's end. I feel as this season progresses it lacks the energy and personalities that pulled you in last year to watch each week.

I think my friend and fellow bachelorette Lisa O'Loughlin sums up this season's impression rather well: "The current status of the house is mimicking a school girl dormitory. We know that chat can be awkward to initiate at the cocktail party - but stories of domestic chores and pranks don't scream 'rose'.

"Naz is the obvious front runner for the "b**ch of the house and she is serving it up on a slimy "hit list" but it's boring now, we hear about the list more often than "will you accept this rose" too predictable!

"As for The Bachelor himself, I have high expectations for this stubby-wearing, movie-quoting family bloke from the south. There are hints of his strong personality and witty repartee popping up between 'Michael Hill product placement & protecting his prized jewels' I think production have stifled his flair which would otherwise have us #fangirling faster than those Swift hot laps."

- Stuff.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+5
Sprite
Katiebelle
robinvi
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel
9 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum