SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by SeekAny Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:14 am

I wish she'd lose herself there. 

I kid, kind of. I like Kaitlyn and Shawn, I just wish once and a while they'd stop, look around them and be grateful, and let your followers know you feel that way.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by veg_out Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:14 am

Bet2Win wrote:
That's because you are nicer than I am.  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 34 2498057887 bestbud!

Only on Sundays, Bet. Hugesmile Your heart is one of the biggest PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:35 pm

I'm neutral on Kaitlyn and Shawn. I think in the picture her eyebrows are different, and the spider eyelashes make it hard to tell a difference, not to mention all the makeup. I liked her on Chris' season when she just seemed natural and fresh-faced.

I get her type - sort of. My daughter in law is a little the same way about talking back. She can't let things go or if someone says something she doesn't agree with, she has to address it on SM. I'm the opposite. I wish Kaitlyn would just not respond, or if she MUST, then do it in a less confrontational way. Having been in the public eye, I know she knows there are always going to be bullies. Why can't she just understand that she is NEVER going to please everyone, so just stop trying. IMO
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:23 pm

Bet2Win wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Paris was one of the most beautiful cities I have ever visited. You could lose yourself there.

Was there a city?  I got lost in the food.  :Nod:

Sorry for double post.

Je t'aime Paris. Kaitlyn and Shawn not so much.

Just the way that whole thing was phrased makes me think she has no real appreciation for the city...let alone for the privileges that she is fortunate enough to have received as a result of being on this show. It was just an in your face, childish taunt to the world at large, but particularly anyone who dares criticize her. It had nothing to do with truly enjoying the city, it was just a way of showing that she was doing something that she knows many people aspire to.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by dina Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:47 pm

i get it... most of you here just don't like them. they are not perfect but at the same time they arent bad people laugh out loud
i see many positive things about them too and i like to always focus on positive aspects of these couples. at the end of the day all of these successful couples battled along the way and they are ALL very very special and unique in their own way. i love them all and i pray for their happiness every day. JMO
dina
dina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:01 pm

I don't think anyone thinks they are bad people. IMO
Because someone does not think highly of someone or does not like someone, does not equate that they are bad. One does not = the other. 
I am not pointing this toward you Dina, so please don't think this: 
I have seen several posts on various threads today indicating if someone does not like someone or something, then they are not thinking positive. 
To not think positive = thinking negative. 
To think negative = being a negative person. 
Being a negative person = living an undesirable lifestyle.
I'm sorry, but to me this is wrong and irrational. 
I don't like black licorice. Because I don't like black licorice does not mean I am a negative person. It means what it means. I don't like it. 
It does not mean I am a negative person or should be made to feel that way. It's my right! I don't have to like everything and can still be an upbeat, cheerful person.
Believe me I am a lot happier not having black licorice forced on me than having to put a smile on my face and eat it. 
I do not like green eggs and ham, I do not like them Sam, I am.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:04 pm

dina wrote:i get it... most of you here just don't like them. they are not perfect but at the same time they arent bad people laugh out loud
i see many positive things about them too and i like to always focus on positive aspects of these couples. at the end of the day all of these successful couples battled along the way and they are ALL very very special and unique in their own way. i love them all and i pray for their happiness every day. JMO

TA. Good Post

Except for the praying part. I don't pray for these  couples.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by dina Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:10 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I don't think anyone thinks they are bad people. IMO
Because someone does not think highly of someone or does not like someone, does not equate that they are bad. One does not = the other. 
I have seen several posts on various threads today indicating if someone does not like someone or something, then they are not thinking positive. 
I don't like black licorice. Because I don't like black licorice does not mean I am a negative person. It means what it means. I don't like it. 
It does not mean I am a negative person or should be made to feel that way. It's my right! I don't have to like everything and can still be an upbeat, cheerful person.
Believe me I am a lot happier not having black licorice forced on me than having to put a smile on my face and eat it. 

i am completely agree ,understand you and appreciate your honestly. i mean there are many positive and negative things about every one including these couples. so yea kait and shawn make bad choices sometimes but at the same time they have done good too.
dina
dina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:07 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I don't think anyone thinks they are bad people. IMO

Exactly. Also, just because someone doesn't like someone does not mean they are jealous, bitter, feel inferior because someone is better looking, has more money, an exciting lifestyle. etc. I simply don't like them for various things that I have seen them say and do on the show and off. That is all.

Other than when I am on this board, I don't think of these people. Nor do I troll or respond to their SM. I don't hate them. I wish them no ill will. I just don't like them. I know people similar to them in real life and I don't like them either. They are not my cup of tea. And just because I feel negatively about them, does not mean that I am a negative person. I am a realist. I will call a spade a spade. Kaitlyn had done and said too many things for me to feel positive about her. If she gets her sh*t together, power to her. As of now, I'm not seeing it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:55 am

Sheesh. I never truly realized how much Kaitlyn brings up the hate/"hate" until now. I never really payed attention before, but over the last couple weeks I have, because I've been reading her blog, etc. But man oh man...I know a lot of it is just her joking around, but she really does bring up any sort of negative comment, most of the time before it even comes up, ALL THE TIME. Twitter, snapchat, IG. Everywhere. It makes her seem like she has a lot of insecurity/confidence struggles. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by dina Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:07 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Sheesh. I never truly realized how much Kaitlyn brings up the hate/"hate" until now. I never really payed attention before, but over the last couple weeks I have, because I've been reading her blog, etc. But man oh man...I know a lot of it is just her joking around, but she really does bring up any sort of negative comment, most of the time before it even comes up, ALL THE TIME. Twitter, snapchat, IG. Everywhere. It makes her seem like she has a lot of insecurity/confidence struggles. IMO.

I agree, but it is mostly her humor laugh out loud
like today she posted a pic caption" H A T E R S gonna hate"  and then she explained in comments section that is her talking about her hate for birds and birds are like rats with wings for her LOL
She wants to be funny all the time Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 34 2498057887
dina
dina

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:12 am

Yeah it's her humor but doesn't really come off like that at times to others laugh out loud . She obviously knows she will be getting all those comments "you're skinny" "get married already" e.t.c just needs to learn to block and ignore.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 34 1f49c

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 34 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 34 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 34 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 34 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

+86
lleyki
StationWagon
TheWrongReasons
coolangel
just2relax