SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:12 pm

Don't make me choose between you and Jo, Kaitlyn!! There is no competition. Lord.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:18 pm

honestly I just don't get the complaints. They have so much going for them IMO, they really don't need anything from tptb. Maybe initially it might've sucked being left out but it's been a while now, it's obvious what the situation is, I wish they'd just stop.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cindysamwilliam Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:25 pm

Omg girl Kaitlyn SHUT UP! Between this, her constant whining/entitlement and her lowkey shots at Benlo SMH. Why is she so pressed all the time??? Her and Shawn have both received a lot of perks from this franchise so what's the problem?

Cindysamwilliam

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:29 pm

I have such a hard time with this. General bittiness pisses me off but when I see someone do something like this out of hurt a tiny part of me feels bad. I do believe that how you react when you are hurt says a lot about a person and Kaitlyn does herself no favors when she pulls crap like this and it seems to be all the time now. As was mentioned in an above post quite a bit of Bach nation was not invited she is not the only one slighted, I can't guess at what she is thinking but I am sure that having Chris S. Ben and Becca is what actually cheesed her off. She was on TV with them and dumped Ben so I am sure a lot of these extras that he gets pisses her off. Becca also was never an ette like Kaitlyn and on and on. She has an inability to keep herself from lashing out on social media, is she hoping her fans will make her feel better? I don't want to believe that she actually wants to hurt JoJoJo and Benlo. She might have some insight on Benlo, I don't know I doubt it. I would bet the farm that she has never even had a conversation with Jojo or Jordan or anyone that knows them personally. She is just, in my opinion, bitter and sad and yes ungrateful and she needs to grow up and get over it. Watch for more of this during Happily Ever After and that Bella Thorns show and any Jojojo or Benlo televised weddings.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:33 pm

I feel bad for her because she doesn't get it but she needs to stop imo. She and Shawn do not appeal to the general demographic of this show. I don't even think there's anything personal here but who appeals to the demographic because they're running a business here. The people who appeal are what they're going to feature and those are either single and mingling from the BIP crew or their royal couples, who are not them and will not ever be them. If you look at the royalty starting from Trista and Ryan, it's clear S+K aren't the "same."

I'm sure she's upset over the wedding special they didn't get over Jade and Tanner and said as much on periscope but that's life. I wish she's just focus on herself and Shawn and move away from the franchise that will never love her. Imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:39 pm

If she was truly happy in her own life, she would be happy for others. When one is grateful and feels their heart is full of joy and love, they appreciate all the positive and they show gratitude. She constantly has a need to throw out rude comments towards other people from the franchise, and others on SM, because she feels she's ignored. She's ignored because she is a mean miserable young lady IMO.

IMO she needs therapy. She has a major problem going on in her head. She probably drunk snaps and then later regrets it IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:40 pm

Yes @alanna perfectly well said. How she can make herself not feel hurt is a whole mess on its own but she can stop lashing out on social media. She needs to she is no longer biting hands she's taking an axe to them and managing to hurt herself in the process. No else went to Paris this year Kaitlyn! Focus on the good because this negativity could swallow you whole. All my opinion.

casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:48 pm

I'm still fascinated she feels so snubbed when they have been given plenty of opportunities because of the franchise. Heck, the girl doesn't even have to work because of the show.

I think a lot of the recent lashing out is because they didn't get their own show. She finds herself so entertaining that she can't believe TPTB would pass on them.

Just own it and stop being butthurt Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 56 87b72b10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 56 86669110 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 56 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:52 pm

It would be one thing if she had a point, but she's been to plenty of events representing the franchise. Now she just looks like a baby. If you want a getaway to Vegas, get a job or post a few IG ads and pay for it yourself.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 56 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:58 pm

Kaitlyn is saying on Twitter that she deleted the snaps after she realized the couples that were there were Lauren/Ben and JoJo/Jordan because she apparently didn't mean it towards them. Right laugh out loud

She of course tweeted at the most crazy/psycho woman on Twitter who's obsessed with JoJo and Jordan that creates IG accounts daily to go after them. Lovely laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:59 pm

She is also fighting with JJ on twitter. Sigh.

casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:00 pm

The more she complains and whines, the less I like her. I was actually starting to get on board the Boothestowe train at one point. They can be amusing on snap. But I just can't, just literally can't with the throwing shade and resentment and anger towards others. Especially to Ben, Shawn's "friend." Just stfu. It's so distasteful. Even IF it's true, what right does she have to throw that kind of shade publically towards either couple? So gross. It's not Jo^3 or BenLo's fault they got an invite and she didn't. Both couples have always been kind regarding Kaitlyn and Shawn. Ben even called them an example of how to make it work. So nice of you to return the favor, Kaitlyn. You know, if nice actually means b*tchy and immature.

Kaitlyn. Your season was LAST YEAR. Over a year ago. Jo^3 and BenLo are literally the reigning ette/Bach couple. You know who else wasn't invited? Des/Chris, Jason/Molly, Sean/Cat, Jade/Tanner, Trista/Ryan, Ashley/JP, Holly/Blake. You know who didn't complain? Des/Chris, Sean/Cat, Jason/Molly, Jade/Tanner, Trista/Ryan, Ashley/JP, Holly/Blake. She sucks. She's entitled. She's mean spirited. She's also like 31 or 32. Time to grow up, count your blessings and find something real to be upset about.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

+86
lleyki
StationWagon
TheWrongReasons
coolangel
just2relax