SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:12 pm

Having a baby means no alcohol for 9 plus months. If she does get pregnant, we'll have to endure 9 months of whining because she can't drink. We saw what happened when she participated for 30 days.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:24 pm

I'm not defending her, I'm not a fan of the drinking talk too, but soooo much of it is just what she thinks is cool imo. She strikes me as someone who is incredibly driven by being cool and in and awesome despite what she says. She's not perfect but to me, her flaws aren't anything that prevent her from being a mom, a loving partner to Shawn, etc., which are things that matter most imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:28 pm

Kaitlyn is the most ungrateful person....period.

IMO Kaitlyn is not ready for either a puppy or a child. Both are huge responsibilities that are not conducive to her current lifestyle.

Kaitlyn needs to count her blessings....which are many IMO. Instead she seems incapable of being happy and appreciative.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:32 pm

Alanna wrote:I'm not defending her, I'm not a fan of the drinking talk too, but soooo much of it is just what she thinks is cool imo. She strikes me as someone who is incredibly driven by being cool and in and awesome despite what she says. She's not perfect but to me, her flaws aren't anything that prevent her from being a mom, a loving partner to Shawn, etc., which are things that matter most imo.

I agree. And I even think that if she were to have a baby right now, she'd grow up a little and try to be an awesome mom.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 61 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:48 pm

IDK there are lots of dysfunctionals with pets and children in society. In her own way, she will be fine. In someone else's opinion, perhaps not.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:11 pm

Oh, she'll be fine as a mom and work it out. I agree a baby might just help her prioritize what's important in life and grow up a bit. What bothers me most about Kaitlyn is her chitty bitter attitude. Not really the drinking and partying, though lots of that will have to change once she's a mom.

And the good news is after she makes it through the pregnancy and breastfeeding (if she breastfeeds), I know LOADS of moms who drink A LOT to get through the day with kiddos driving them crazy. laugh out loud Mom & wine, it goes together like peanut butter and jelly. laugh out loud laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:16 pm

LOl... The kiddos never drove me crazy... it was when they were teenagers... that's when the wine came out. giggling

I really believe K will be a great mom once the commitment is there. Becoming a mother brings out a different side in all of us.

I have been surprised in my life with people who I thought would make terrible parents and vise versa.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:19 pm

I'm not so convinced about her future parenting skills. She seems like a younger version of her mother and that is the person who raised this irresponsible rule-breaking ungrateful spoiled brat. Just saying.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:28 pm

The thing is having a kid does not make everyone grow up. My mother is raising her grandson because my sister never could get her act together. The big difference will be Kaitlyn wants a baby. Hopefully that will be enough to make her a much more suitable parent. Honestly though besides the spoiled princess who can drink me under a table thing.... I haven't seen or heard of her doing anything that would make her a bad parent. Biggest issue I see is she'd probably have a discipline problem as I think she'd let her child get away with anything she'd probably just snap it and laugh. If they had a little girl that looked like Kaitlyn, Shawn won't be able to say no either. My opinion.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:25 pm

I think Kaitlyn and Shawn would be great parents actually. They have faults and I'm not naive about them but they're both really close with their families, are great with their respective nieces/nephews, they love each other and are accepting of each other's perceived flaws, I think they'd be equally loving and doting and super supportive of whatever children they'd have

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:36 pm

nikikass wrote:I think she will be a fantastic mother.  When she is ready.

IMO, she can only raise an entitled brat just like what her mother did.
I don't think that is good as a mother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:59 pm

I think Honey Boo Boo is close with her family, too. Just saying. cantstopl rofl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

+86
lleyki
StationWagon
TheWrongReasons
coolangel
just2relax