SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 69 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:29 pm

bleuberry wrote:But if being tagged in pics with him takes her back to a place she'd rather not revisit, I think it's better to block and be done with it quietly. She probably would've been tempted to read the comments which isn't a good idea for the thin skinned. Perhaps she did react a bit strongly. I was kind of surprised but not really.

That's what I'm saying though, why should she care? She's the one who did it, she's the one who owned up to it during media rounds, women's rights when it comes to sex, and all that jazz, no regrets, and now we're going to block anyone that mentions TOG. She is so immature IMO.

She has a guy who adores her, who would IMO do anything to please her, but she takes the time to block any poster who posts anything negative about her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 69 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:45 pm

Well, Shawn and kaitlyn are both pretty thin-skinned and hot-tempered, so I don't think this is a turn-off for him or anything.

In this case, it really was about nick, because pacozero has made fun of her in past posts and she didn't block him then. I personally wouldn't react this way, but I can understand where she's coming from. The post probably would have gotten comments about nick and kaitlyn's past and she just didn't want to be tempted to read them and get angry or defensive, as it's a sore point for her. She hasn't bad-mouthed nick in any recent interviews that I've heard of (whereas he kind of did in that Juliet litman interview), so I think she's handling this as best as she can, given her personality and weaknesses. I wish she could stop letting things get to her, but that's easier said than done. I'm a sensitive person too and when you can't deal with things rationally, sometimes you just have to do what you can to block that stuff. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:06 pm

For about 18 months she has been with the one she loves. Enough said. If she is truly happy, then embrace it and him and that should be enough. Life is too short and unpredictable to hang on to the ridiculous. Enjoy what you have while you have it. She can add up all the bad and the negative about the show and anything to do with it, but in the long run it should not even come an iota close to what she gained from this experience---SHAWN. This is MOAA and really should be all.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:26 pm

That's just it. To me if she was TRULY happy with Shawn, none of this other noise would be affecting her so much. 18 months out, she'd be eternally grateful for the show, and happy and #blessed and content with her life and her Shawn. And she's not. She's anything but. I mean, I shouldn't compare other contestants... but take a look at Des. She's been ACTUALLY overlooked by this show, but to me she radiates gratitude. Part of that is I'm sure personality, but it also makes me think she's truly happy with Chris. Basically, I personally won't be surprised if Boothestowe break up down the line. I really wouldn't be.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:51 pm

I don't know, I feel like they're all sensitive to a certain degree. Desiree never got that intense hatred that others gotten, but I've seen Sean/Catherine, jade, Lauren B/Ben, Jojo, etc. all get hurt and make angry, defensive comments too and block people and so forth. I don't think love is this magical thing that just stops you from having feelings. I think kaitlyn is more sensitive and impulsive than the others, but I don't think she's that different. I also think that SM has just really changed in the past few years. It's impossible to say how some like Ashley, for example, who admitted the airing of the show was the worst time of her life because of the backlash she got, would have reacted if those people were sending her tweets everyday. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:55 pm

I'm just laughing that Kaitlyn blocked pacozero after this post when she was just tagged and not made fun of in any way. He's only posted about her one other time in recent months. It's not like she is a common topic for him. Bottom line is that Kaitlyn, and Shawn at times, are overly sensitive. Add in their entitlement issues and I'll pass on following them.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 69 87b72b10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 69 86669110 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 69 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:05 pm

I wonder if they will both going to live tweet about nick upcoming season laugh out loud

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 69 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 69 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 69 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 69 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 69 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 69 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 69 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:21 pm

Kaitlyn and Shawn are about as thin skinned as they come, that's their personalities. I don't think it's a reflection of how happy they are in their relationship though. As a couple these two are SO thoughtful and considerate of the other and are constantly doing these really simple but sweet things to make the other person happy. They're not everybody's cup of tea and that's ok, but this relationship is about as solid as they come in bachelor-land IMO.

ETA: Saw this tweet that makes my point

Last edited by ReneeM on Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:23 pm

Their 15 minutes are over. If they are going to be sensitive about every single possible issue in the universe, then IMO they are going to be one miserable couple. And I hate including Shawn in the "them/they're". It could just be K. There are choices in life. You can be happy or you can be miserable.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:27 pm

She talked the talk during her season but crumbled after IMO. Clearly she didn't even believe what she was spouting and it became obvious that this was a sore spot for her.

Idk while I do follow and enjoy that account I think they've been a little snarky towards her so I can see why she blocked them. If she's the kind of person who reads comments sections about herself then maybe it's better she not be regularly tagged by them.

I don't think finding the love of your life fixes your every insecurity. Maybe some. You can't always control what makes you feel a certain kinda way and I think this was a good, quiet way to handle it. I really can't fault her this one time.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 69 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:55 pm

Oh, to be a fly on the wall in their house while Nicky boy is airing. I know they said they don't watch the show any more...which we all know is bull sh*t...so that is their excuse to not watch Nick, nevertheless, there will be plenty of people tweeting and sending them messages about what is going on during the season and snarking about what went down between them in the past. I would love to be there watching her head explode. Yes, I can be a b*tch that way.

I bet their local liquor store sales skyrocket.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:11 am

I don't think they will watch nick's season...kaitlyn really goes out of her way to avoid seeing him. I don't think she watched ben's season either, because I remember her doing an interview where she was caught off guard when asked who she was rooting for and had to admit she hadn't watched. Shawn might have though.

I know people don't like them, but they don't seem to have any problems with jealousy or mistrust since their show. If people are bringing up a sexual act that happened almost 2 years ago, well, then no wonder kaitlyn wants to block those people. They do realize that pretty much every lead has slept with multiple people, right? Including some of the more beloved leads in the franchise. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

+86
lleyki
StationWagon
TheWrongReasons
coolangel
just2relax