SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:13 am

Not surprised he's stayed off Twitter all day guess he can't come up with an excuse. no no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 8 1f49c

7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 8 8367-910 7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 8 I_got_13 7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 8 E5kqdm15 7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:41 am

Seabear wrote:JJ is completely a total low life trashy mean spirted person.  He is an insecure loser who has been given a platform via this show from which to spout his venom.  He thinks he is funny and he is NOT.  Instead of berating others with rude remarks perhaps he should concentrate on getting a job so be can better support his daughter. That Tenley thinks Amanda should "hook up" with JJ makes me question her intellect. (via her twitter post)  JJ has made so many horrible remarks he makes me want to barf.  I hope the Franchise and people in general will stop giving this extremely negative and disgusting man a forum to espouse his angry rants.

JMO

I agree. There are many people from this franchise who annoy me, but very rarely does someone disgust me like JJ does. From the sexist and racist comments he made on that podcast, his bullying on Twitter, his actions and comments at the auction, and now this? He just takes attention-seeking behavior and "snark" too far. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:54 am

I'm not taking up for JJ, and I don't know to whom Elan was directing that tweet, but to say "I hope there is a hell so he can spend eternity there" is a very, very bad thing to say.  Even worse than what JJ said.  JMO
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:25 am

^ IA Stacia, the harshness of that sentence shocked me as well. I've been falling out of love (not literally) with Elan lately too.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:03 am

^^ Yeah, IA. Awful all around.

I don't follow these 3. What's the pink shirt in reference to? And why does JJ hate K & S? scratch

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:18 am

The pink shirt is in reference to pink shirt day (to promote kindness, anti-bullying) that was yesterdayand Kaitlyn has helped to promote and a tweeted pic Kaitlyn has right under her response to JJ of her sweet neice and nephew in pink day shirts with positive messages on them.

I think Kaitlyn made her point well, that anyone, but especially a father, might want to consider the model he's presenting with his mean-spirited comments and choose kindness instead.  I totally loved her response.  It was mature, warranted and made her point well.

Elan's tweet is pretty harsh, but knowing how he tends to word things, I think it's just him and good for him.  A strong reaction to someone as gross as JJ is warranted and nice to see other's speak up when seeing Kait and Shawn discredited for no reason from someone who knows nothing and spews negativity to get his name on the internet IMO.

Last edited by relaxing on Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:33 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:26 am

When you're hoping someone spends eternity in hell, I say bad on Elan, whomever he was speaking to.  The crime does not fit the punishment, so to speak.  Maybe Elan should take some of Kaitlyn's kindness advice himself...along with JJ.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:37 am

I thought Kaitlyn's response was fine but Elan's is way OTT if he was talking about JJ. It's not THAT serious, dude.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:04 pm

Really. The older I get the more I keep it to myself. No one really cares about 3/4 the stuff you are thinking.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:13 pm

I really don't think that elan was referring to JJ in that tweet. I think Kaitlyn or Shawn would have liked the tweet or replied to it, if it was. And, I'm sure he's used to contestants saying ridiculous things to get their name out there. It's probably someone in his personal life or someone he hates in politics. Elan has always been OTT anyways; this is the same guy who made up a fake fight with a woman on an airplane to get attention. He's too out there for me to take seriously most of the time, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:24 pm

I had been reading here in this thread before I saw the tweet, so that's what made me wonder who Elan was referencing in the tweet and if he and K&S were very close or not.  I will say I was pleasantly surprised with how well Kait responded without sic'ing her followers on JJ.  

Reading through the tweets Elan made yesterday after that one, he mentions a car wreck and hell as being in a car with a driver who has an idea for a screen play.  It sounds like Elan was having a bad day, so IMO, he'd have been even more OTT than normal.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:49 pm

nothatgirl wrote:I really don't think that elan was referring to JJ in that tweet. I think Kaitlyn or Shawn would have liked the tweet or replied to it, if it was. And, I'm sure he's used to contestants saying ridiculous things to get their name out there. It's probably someone in his personal life or someone he hates in politics. Elan has always been OTT anyways; this is the same guy who made up a fake fight with a woman on an airplane to get attention. He's too out there for me to take seriously most of the time, IMO.

A tweet is a public service announcement.
So expressing that strong sentiment regardless of whom it was referenced is more than OTT, in my opinion. I have a feeling he will be doing a step 10 soon.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

+86
lleyki
StationWagon
TheWrongReasons
coolangel
just2relax