SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:25 am

I mean, I shouldn't be surprised when she posts things like this. Save this for your personal collection you two.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 72 87b72b10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 72 86669110 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 72 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:37 am

Okay call me crazy... but I appreciate the artistic and creative quality of the photo! They both look great...Shawn was never my type but those abs... whatever their motivation, it put a smile on my face, they have fun, good for them...as we always say...if you don't like it, don't follow...all IMO...Happy Chrismikkah!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:19 pm

@reason This is one of the best posts I may read today. I needed a good hearty laugh and I say that in the nicest way. Thank you. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:51 pm

laugh out loud @kash that is all I see her as. I am simple tired of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:01 pm

Honestly I'm not offended in any way because at this point, nudity is whatever to me. I just think the picture is stupid and try hard. That's my issue with most people's social media. Especially D-Listers like the Bachelor/Bachelorette franchise people. The majority of posts are all staged crap for either shilling purposes or to get attention and more likes/followers. There are rarely just truly candid and every day pictures. Everything about this picture of Kaitlyn and Shawn was so clearly planned and staged.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:30 pm

umngirl wrote:I mean, I shouldn't be surprised when she posts things like this. Save this for your personal collection you two.

Not worth tha hassle then. Why go through the effort of the staged pic if you can wrack up the likes and "goals AF" comments? laugh out loud Kaitlyn puts in more thought and effort into her social media than most people put into their actual job. IMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:28 pm

lleyki wrote: ~snipped I just think the picture is stupid and try hard. That's my issue with most people's social media. Especially D-Listers like the Bachelor/Bachelorette franchise people. The majority of posts are all staged crap for either shilling purposes or to get attention and more likes/followers.

The "attention grabbers" in advertising or SM include cute kids/babies, puppies/kittens and semi-nudity or provocative poses. IMO, those that shill and otherwise promote their "brand" to support a lifestyle unattainable by their previous conventional employment are very adept at this strategy. A quick peek at Bach nation franchise people will confirm.

IMO, millions of strangers on SM don't need to see your boobage covered by your man's hands holding seashells, your breast milk seeping through your sweater, your child's feces covered backside or staged boudoir-type shots. I guess when it's how you pay your bills and you're a likable person, it's ok? That's why I don't follow any of these people on SM - my choice and my opinion. This is just another day of Kaitlyn being Kaitlyn.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:23 am

Kaitlyn has been blabbing about HUGE things happening in 2017. She just posted this:

https://instagram.com/p/BOi1nBMjxE_/

A lot of people are guessing a wedding or reality tv. Anyone have any clues, hints, ideas?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:30 am

Kaitlyn would lose her everloving mind if someone gave them a reality show. I hope no one does. But I wouldn't be surprised if she finally launched a YouTube channel.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 72 87b72b10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 72 86669110 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 72 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:38 am

When someone says something like something huge will happen, I personally think pregnancy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:41 am

^ I don't think it's pregnancy. She said "huge/big" things and "exciting" things. I'm guessing it has to do with her (and Shawn's) brand. Maybe they are finally getting a TV wedding..? Or maybe someone is actually willing to give them a reality show..? In the photo above, she's obviously getting filmed. What for?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:46 am

Could be from the Bachelor special.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 72 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

+86
lleyki
StationWagon
TheWrongReasons
coolangel
just2relax