SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:22 pm

^ @kasha spitcoffee

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by nikikass Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:27 pm

I love Kaitlyn. But last night she did not look that good at all.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:33 pm

Again. I don't really care about her looks so much.

I disliked how she turned the interview into a Boothstowe update when that is absolutely not why she was there. And I felt legit uncomfortable for Andi of all people when she was flaunting her engagement ring and talking about how she's "sooooooo engaged and happy." Good for you, good for you.

Of course I don't really know her. But I've known a lot of functional alcoholics in my life. Kaitlyn screams functional alcoholic to me. Shawn may work out and eat well, but he enables her too. He is always out drinking with her. These guys are 30+. Time to grow up, peeps. College was over a decade ago. Now it's just sad.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:33 pm

Mark my words her liver will thank her soon enough, because her drinking will cause her death and it will rest.

Last edited by reason on Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:23 pm

I finally watched the vids. Nothing new, it's all about Kaitlyn, she drinks, she acts like a moron, she acts like the teen in high school who wants to be the popular one, and as we have seen she deleted a mean tweet from earlier this morning, she's still acts like a b&tch on SM.

Nick was squirming in his seat. Get me the hell outta here. He is probably thinking WTH did he ever see in her.

She's not going to change anytime soon IMO. She loves herself, her life, her behaviour. That's fine, she has every right to do whatever she wants, but keep the nasty crap off SM especially when she tries to be the Saviour of Bullying.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:29 pm

Andi in comparison came off funny, light, and even warm with Nick. Not a good look for K. I feel slightly bad that she had to turn off the comments on her IG pics from last night. SM was not kind. I know, I know, she did it to herself etc...

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 78 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:18 pm

I just watched the Kimmel show. Although I am not a fan of Nick, he handled himself very well. And Andi, in spite of the ridiculous shorts, acted decent, for her. But to me Kaitlyn was very drunk. I do think she has a progressive problem with drinking, just from observation over time. Without intervention, alcoholism leads to insanity, death, or prison. I see it at my job and it's heartbreaking. She will lose Shawn if she continues to progress with it. The immaturity alone is a classic sign. An alcoholic (if Katilyn is one- only she can call herself that) stops progressing emotionally at an age when the alcohol takes over. It's really very sad. I hope that she is able to find help before it's too late.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:38 pm

I don't think she was drunk. I think she was that nervous, awkward, and anxious about being on stage with Nick and what Jimmy could possibly ask or say about their past.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 78 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:44 pm

I didn't think she was drunk either. I agree that she was nervous, why I don't know as she has already let any bawdy secrets out of the bag a long time ago. Not too much more to hide. The tan was awful, imo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:49 pm

bleuberry wrote:I don't think she was drunk. I think she was that nervous, awkward, and anxious about being on stage with Nick and what Jimmy could possibly ask or say about their past.

Ditto. Do I think on the regular Kaitlyn drinks too much? Yes, but I didn't see her as drunk on Kimmel. She looked and acted nervous to me. IMO, Kaitlyn would have reason to feel more awkward being on that stage than Andi would. Kaitlyn slept with Nick more than once, was involved him with pre-show and she's still engaged to the guy that absolutely despised Nick, although I guess she should be over it by now,, but I get it. IMO

I definitely didn't like that tan though or the outfit.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:50 pm

She just looked old and haggard. The top blonde hair, the horrible tan, etc.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 78 87b72b10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 78 86669110 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 78 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:52 pm

If the desired color of her spray tan was Cheeto or Oompa Loompa (To borrow from @bluwavz), then she hit it out of the park. laugh out loud Other than that it was a disasterously fail, IMO.  

I think I saw a tweet where she said she preferred to call it Nutella colored, but I didn't see anything tan or brown, I saw orange.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

+86
lleyki
StationWagon
TheWrongReasons
coolangel
just2relax