SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lovethem - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 21 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by jcrbil Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:27 pm

Flight attendants can request schedules ahead of time- and I am guessing that Lauren had Mollie do her schedule for her since it's done some time in advance (though Laurent has probably caught up by now and is doing her own). Between that and the travel benefits they have on the airline, they're able to go.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

lovethem - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 21 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:29 pm

Anything posted MUST have a source. If snaps are being posted, you can post 100 or as many as you want, but each one MUST have a source. IG name/link, Snap name, twitter name/link etc. Please advise where those pictures came from so I can add the source to each one.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:41 pm

Thread is now unlocked.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:00 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote:How do these people have the time to go on vacation all the time? Lucky.

Is it an engagement ring?

Probably not. As Forever pointed out, Lauren occasionally wears a ring on her left ring finger. I didn't look closely enough at the snap nor the picture to compare them.

Sometimes people will wear a Claddagh or another ring on their left ring finger to indicate relationship status prior to the engagement ring. Just wishful thinking maybe. :rosiecolored
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:03 pm

They are not allowed to wear the engagement ring if they are engaged, not to mention they are not in possession of the ring.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:13 pm

lovethem - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 21 PLSNQLR
tootsies_sc Look who we ran into!! We had so much fun shopping and seeing our favorite girls from the Batchelor
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:16 pm

lovethem - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 21 5I0mAcK
This one was on Amanda's IG (@amanda_stantonn) but she deleted it for some reason not sure if I am allowed to still post it. If not please let me know and I will delete it! Smiley
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:22 pm

As long as the account is not private, it's fine to post it.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:28 pm

Finally got around to posting their date! Smiley Link is in my sig area.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:33 pm

Diana wrote:Finally got around to posting their date! Smiley Link is in my sig area.

Awe! Thank you whipped

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:12 pm

Cinn3 wrote:lovethem - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 21 Screen15
mollies snapchat: molls_balls18

here shes's saying its sprinkiling

On phone with bae ? Lol im being delusional again sneakyl

lovethem - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 21 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:03 pm

Diana wrote:Finally got around to posting their date! Smiley Link is in my sig area.

Thanks Diana. Every time I watch it I want to keep it on replay. One of the most down to earth, romantic in its natural moments dates I've ever seen on this show. There was no need for the "over the top" unreal date.

Someone had mentioned "chills" on here and it's so true when they are together. The moments are so "something" that words can't explain. All you can do is just feel.

Over a week ago, Grease played live on television and Ben and Lauren's date reminded me of the movie. Sandy and Danny performing "You're the one that I want" and the words... "I got chills, theyre multiplying and I'm losing control, cause the power you're supplying, it's electrifying!"
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
benandlaurenb4ever
allicat
colie079
Ariela
Seo2