SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 32 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Julie81 Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:58 pm

We are never shown the full conversations on this show. My guess is that Ben said a whole lot more to Mollie that night that confirmed his feelings for her sister. Tptb will never show us such things because honestly that kind of stuff gives it away. Bens tears were enough but if we heard his full response, there would be no reason to even think there was a competition taking place.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 32 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by avacaroline Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:03 pm

I have a hunch that Lauren's family was in Jamaica for the proposal.  I'm going out on a HUGE limb and making a lot out of a little evidence....but here's my rationale:  We never saw Ben ask Lauren's dad for his blessing (maybe he did and it wasn't shown?)  For a Christian, that's a huge deal. There's no way he would propose without it.  Yes, he could've called and asked him over the phone, but I could totally see him insisting on asking him in person.  Our filming timeline shows that the FRC was on 11/18.  Mollie's birthday was on 11/19.  It's curious to me that the only SM picks of her (even tags) are all "shoutouts". Meaning, nothing of her celebrating with friends in present time.....

Wonder why...... question
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:07 pm

I like your thinking! And yes, as a Christian, asking for the father's permission is a huge deal. I would be shocked if he just asks over the phone.

Last edited by Julie81 on Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:08 pm

Ooooh very interesting. I doubt the producers would pay for that UNLESS we see it, even then seems not likely. Makes me wonder if it did happen did they buy their own tickets or did Ben pay for it? For certain he calls whomever he proposes to father and/or mother because that's just the kind of guy he seems to be. To me, at least.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:10 pm

Haven't they flown other families in before? I can't remember which season but I feel like I remember a contestants family being flown in for FRC. Maybe it wasn't aired but I remember knowing they were there.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:13 pm

avacaroline wrote:I have a hunch that Lauren's family was in Jamaica for the proposal.  I'm going out on a HUGE limb and making a lot out of a little evidence....but here's my rationale:  We never saw Ben ask Lauren's dad for his blessing (maybe he did and it wasn't shown?)  For a Christian, that's a huge deal. There's no way he would propose without it.  Yes, he could've called and asked him over the phone, but I could totally see him insisting on asking him in person.  Our filming timeline shows that the FRC was on 11/18.  Mollie's birthday was on 11/19.  It's curious to me that the only SM picks of her (even tags) are all "shoutouts". Meaning, nothing of her celebrating with friends in present time.....

Wonder why......   question

I have the same feeling...now woudn't that be an ending we never would've expected (never been done before). I love the idea of both families celebrating in Jamaica! TPTB might spring for some of it. But, I see the Bushnell's paying for it because it's their baby LoLo! Was it over a weekend?
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:17 pm

My DH never asked my father for his blessing to marry me and we are Christians. I don't believe it's imperative to ask for the blessing. I would be shocked if Ben asks over the phone. no no I still think he calls his parents at the FRC. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:29 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:My DH never asked my father for his blessing to marry me and we are Christians.  I don't believe it's imperative to ask for the blessing.  I would be shocked if Ben asks over the phone.  no no  I still think he calls his parents at the FRC.  Jmo.

I'm not saying it's necessary because it's not. I just know it usually happens. Well I'm southern too and its a big deal here. Lol Obviously it's fine if you didn't do this. I just see Ben being the type of guy that would and Dave being the type of dad that would expect it or want it.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:34 pm

^^ I would hope Lauren's father would realize this is a reality dating show and that Ben and Lauren barely know one another.  Maybe they should date after the show is over and see if it really is a match made in heaven.  Then he can ask for the "real" blessing.  Jmo. Ah, I can't help it. It's the realist in me coming out!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhaka Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:37 pm

Julie81 wrote:Haven't they flown other families in before? I can't remember which season but I feel like I remember a contestants family being flown in for FRC. Maybe it wasn't aired but I remember knowing they were there.

I remember a lot of rumors that Deanna's father was flown in for the proposal from Brad that never happened. Her dad was never shown on air and I don't remember if the rumors were confirmed.
Bhaka
Bhaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:41 pm

That's what I thought. I thought I remembered it being Brad's season but couldn't remember if there was confirmation.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:44 pm

Bhaka wrote:
Julie81 wrote:Haven't they flown other families in before? I can't remember which season but I feel like I remember a contestants family being flown in for FRC. Maybe it wasn't aired but I remember knowing they were there.

I remember a lot of rumors that Deanna's father was flown in for the proposal from Brad that never happened. Her dad was never shown on air and I don't remember if the rumors were confirmed.

I think sometimes we forget that these contestants have real families. If that is true, what a shame. no no
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
benandlaurenb4ever
allicat
colie079
Ariela
Seo2