SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 22 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:12 pm

mindless wrote:Lauren's dog died 3 months ago, not 6, but I agree that it does seem strange that it would still be a topic of conversation. I mean a mention here and there I can understand, but if it was the first thing Ben thought of then... it's a little odd.

Doesn't seem strange to me to still be talking about her dog after 3 months... I put 2 dogs down on December 4 (3 months tomorrow) and I still talk about them with close friends. They understand what I felt about them and how hard it was to lose them. It is a part of the grieving process for me and could quite possibly be the same for Lauren.

What I want to know is did Ben ever see JoJo's dog on her hometown date? I sure don't remember seeing it, yet they made a point to show Lauren's dog on her hometown date. IMO, the dog comment points to Lauren.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:13 pm

michelle1 wrote:OK this guy is so friking happy and certain about his relationship its almost scary and beautiful at the same time. I feel like bEN is pretty smart and wouldnt be throwing confident vibes for no reason knowing hes in the public eye and will get backlash for when things go wrong. BUT honestly that is why im confident they will make it. Im so happy like i am 99% sure its Lauren so like YAS. Btw the whole article about Lauren and alcohol that is so sad, it always happens and its sad cause its character assasination which is so wrong. I dont believe it for a second cause if you recall Ben repeat multiple times that he knows after talking to her family that she is level headed and knows what shes doing, doesnt get into relationships unless she sees a potential  etc. and her whole family cant be actors just lying for no damn reason. Look at her and Mollies ig, a person that close to her family and with thsoe values cant be sitting by the pool and drinking and working at the same time and fiinish school. NOPE i dont think thats how it works

There's some heavy stuff floating around here and Twitter too about Jojo's rep at Baylor. Not flattering . But it's bypassed here so......

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle1 Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:20 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
michelle1 wrote:OK this guy is so friking happy and certain about his relationship its almost scary and beautiful at the same time. I feel like bEN is pretty smart and wouldnt be throwing confident vibes for no reason knowing hes in the public eye and will get backlash for when things go wrong. BUT honestly that is why im confident they will make it. Im so happy like i am 99% sure its Lauren so like YAS. Btw the whole article about Lauren and alcohol that is so sad, it always happens and its sad cause its character assasination which is so wrong. I dont believe it for a second cause if you recall Ben repeat multiple times that he knows after talking to her family that she is level headed and knows what shes doing, doesnt get into relationships unless she sees a potential  etc. and her whole family cant be actors just lying for no damn reason. Look at her and Mollies ig, a person that close to her family and with thsoe values cant be sitting by the pool and drinking and working at the same time and fiinish school. NOPE i dont think thats how it works

There's some heavy stuff floating around here and Twitter too about Jojo's rep at Baylor. Not flattering . But it's bypassed here so......

honestly i love jojo, *********edited****. Jojo for bachelorette styl

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Don't tell posters what to do)

michelle1

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:34 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
lexforlife wrote:
Jeepers wrote:I still believe in "follow the feet"
This is so true. whoever the lead is chasing always end up as the final one. this has yet to fail.

Eh, Chris definitely didn't chase Whitney at all but did chase Becca. Des chased Brooks. Deanna chased Graham. And, so forth. You can argue that maybe all of these were supposed to be F1s, but they certainly didn't end up as the final one.

I also think that Ben has chased Jojo quite a bit too. From the very first group date, he singled her out and asked to get alone time for her. Also, she never really begged for validation like others did; in fact, she seemed pretty resigned to her non-winner status until Ben started throwing out things like ILY, I'll never blindside you, I always knew we would end up here, etc. IMO.

All the above mentioned, Becca, Brooks and Graham would have been F1's if thats what they wanted, but they were the ones that backed out ( yes even Becca IMO) and the lead chose their second favorite. So, following that pattern, Id say the only way he doesnt choose Lauren is if shes the one who doesnt want to proceed with relationship and lets him know ahead of time... Otherwise, Lauren will be F1 from what Ive discerned from observations and spoilers.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by ceoona Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:40 pm

by TIERNEY BRICKER Fri, Dec 11, 2015 10:37 AM
http://www.eonline.com/news/723126/will-ben-higgins-join-dancing-with-the-stars-after-the-bachelor

Is Ben Higgins ready to trade roses for dancing shoes?

While the 27-year-old software salesman has yet to officially make his debut on The Bachelor (the premiere is on Monday, Jan. 4), Ben is already looking at life after his televised journey for love comes to end. And it may just include a trip to Dancing With the Stars' ballroom for its next season.

When asked if he would ever consider joining DWTS while on a conference call with reporters, America's most eligible bachelor had the perfect answer.

"I think I'm excited about what experiences are next in life. Just like I never expected to be on The Bachelorette, I never expected to be the Bachelor, I don't know what to expect next and I'm open to anything," he  said. "I have a great life. I love my life here in Denver. I don't want to chance my life, but if there's opportunity to enhance it, I'm all for it!"

Translation: Ben is SO in if DWTS is.

For now though, Ben is happy to return to his "great life" in Denver after filming on his season wrapped, saying, "I'm going to start my job again...my house needs a little work. I'm going to do some yard work!"

Can this also been a hint?  This the interview just after the filming ended  (Fri, Dec 11, 2015) with no drama that made us now confused. Smiley
ceoona
ceoona

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:53 pm

ha and lauren did mention on their first one on one date how she likes the simple things and how her dad loves to do yard work.
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:57 pm

benandlaurenb4ever wrote:Lauren is my girl, I've never been this attached to the bachelor before.

Same! I'm emotionally attached with this show because of her tbh

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:57 pm

There's also a pic on his IG cleaning his overgrown yard with a friend . I think this was after the Bette season. Can you imagine how much more work is needed after being the lead?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali_Ko Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:15 pm

Ok so I'm a new poster. I found this site after becoming invested in this seasons Bachelor because I love Ben!  I am usually a casual watcher of the show. Anyway, I have learned so much about how the show works through all of y'alls posts! Anyway, I'm not sure if this is the right spot to post a question about episode 9 so let me know if not, but here it goes. I have watched episode 9 several times now. One thing that has stuck out to me is when Ben and Lauren are at dinner, I feel like Ben seems very serious and somewhat detached. Then when he has Lauren read the invitation for the FS, I can't figure out what he might be thinking. In my opinion he is so quiet and has such a serious look on his face. I was wondering what you all think is going through his mind. (This may have already been discussed but I couldn't find it so, sorry in advance if so). By the way, I am team Lauren but I do like Jojo as well.

Ali_Ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:20 pm

Just a comment about Ben going on DWTS. Hope he behaves better than Chris S. did.......

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:44 pm

Crazylady29 wrote:Jojo just posted a pic of her dog on Instagram

Are we sure this is her dog? Judging by the comments, and other pics in Chad's IG it's his dog. Why would she be posting a pic 2 hours ago of her ex's dog?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Crazylady29 wrote:Jojo just posted a pic of her dog on Instagram

Are we sure this is her dog? Judging by the comments, and other pics in Chad's IG it's his dog. Why would she be posting a pic 2 hours ago of her ex's dog?

GA it seems they got the dog when they were together and now share it. At least that it was I got from RS and their respective IG accounts

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
computerms
veg_out
Georgia Lindsay
viola-b
Justafan2
Newto
Ali_Ko
dyra
northernviewer
michelle1
sosleepy