SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:32 pm

No problem. Smiley
It's hard to be aware of every little thing and there are lots of little things. giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:34 pm

LaurenHiggins wrote:I'm sure this has already been said but I believe the TPTB forced Ben to tell JoJo she loved her.

When he told Lauren he loved her it was so natural, and real and I believe it slipped out. Obviously he wasn't allowed to do that. It would be too obvious that Lauren was the winner, if he didn't say the same to JoJo. When he told JoJo he loved her it seemed so scripted and fake.

I feel bad for Lauren though, knowing her fiancé could have possibly been in love with someone else. I hope this doesn't affect their relationship in anyway.

Ben's date in RL was first with JoJo even though it was shown after Lauren's, so he said ILY to JoJo (multiple times) first.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:07 pm

If Lauren is still sooooo aware of the camera when the boy she said she loves told her ILY for the first time, and managed to still be a robot and hold back her emotions, to care too much about not be over emoting, then she either is a robot for real, or her feeling isn't real.

And this has been the issue this whole season I had with her, just be real and stop being the image conscious QUEEN Lauren B. It doesn't matter what JoJo is like, I don't dislike Lauren because of JoJo. I dislike her because I can't see her as genuine.

I've seen a lot of contestants who are reserved, camera shy, etc, but they didn't act like Lauren. They didn't hold back the feeling today and say I see a life life with you tomorrow. Then the day after tomorrow, hold back again and say all bs to put the lead on the edge, and the day after, say ILY. If this is not s game, I don't know what it is.

All my opinions.

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:09 pm

iamreal2u wrote:I finally was able to watch the episode.  I watched JoJo first and then LoLo.

!) At no point did Ben say "I'm in love with you" to JoJo or on camera.  He said many times that he loved Jojo.  Once he said I'm in love with JoJo but it did not seem like the same sentenced off camera, and another time on camera he said that if he is in love with JoJo....  They really have fun together .  Noticed that JoJo and Ben at a pillow separation when they were lying on the bed.

2) At 1:26 of this video did Ben whispered or breathed I love you to Lauren?  Think I am hearing things
video

3) It was funny when Ben just handed the card to Lauren.  He seemed so emotional that he could not talk.  Poor guy.  Lauren is the only person he said he's in love to on camera.  Also noticed that he did not show when Ben and Lauren met for the night just them walking to dinner.

4) Did not watch Caila.  To painful.

Overall it was not as bad as I thought it would be.  Ben was in the moment on all his dates at least the two that I watched.  Can't wait for finale.

I listened to the video numerous times after you mentioned it and I even think he whispered or breathed I'm in love with you. But great catch yes

traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:15 pm

Sorry for another post.

IRL, I understand a girl wants to be pursued at first. But as Rhonda said it, balance is important to sustain a healthy relationship. But I never forget this show is not real life, if she wants to be pursued, don't come on to a show which the premise is for 25 girls to fight for a guy. This is why I always have a feeling that Queen Lauren B is here trying to be the next lead.

I can't wait for the season to be over too, can't wait to see the Queen playing the supportive sweet fiance role.

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:19 pm

iamreal2u wrote:I finally was able to watch the episode.  I watched JoJo first and then LoLo.

!) At no point did Ben say "I'm in love with you" to JoJo or on camera.  He said many times that he loved Jojo.  Once he said I'm in love with JoJo but it did not seem like the same sentenced off camera, and another time on camera he said that if he is in love with JoJo....  They really have fun together .  Noticed that JoJo and Ben at a pillow separation when they were lying on the bed.

2) At 1:26 of this video did Ben whispered or breathed I love you to Lauren?  Think I am hearing things
video

3) It was funny when Ben just handed the card to Lauren.  He seemed so emotional that he could not talk.  Poor guy.  Lauren is the only person he said he's in love to on camera.  Also noticed that he did not show when Ben and Lauren met for the night just them walking to dinner.

Overall it was not as bad as I thought it would be.  Ben was in the moment on all his dates at least the two that I watched.  Can't wait for finale.

With regard to 2, I thought I heard the same thing.

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:22 pm

peggy0221 wrote:Sorry for another post.

IRL, I understand a girl wants to be pursued at first. But as Rhonda said it, balance is important to sustain a healthy relationship. But I never forget this show is not real life, if she wants to be pursued, don't come on to a show which the premise is for 25 girls to fight for a guy. This is why I always have a feeling that Queen Lauren B is here trying to be the next lead.

I can't wait for the season to be over too, can't wait to see the Queen playing the supportive sweet fiance role.

i do love her new title of queen!
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:26 pm

The vast majority of the time when it comes to the bachelor, the male lead does indeed chase his F1.  24+ will be chasing the bachelor and he's chasing a single girl. It's not exclusive to Lauren and Ben.  

Follow the feet is a classic guide to sleuthing out the F1, IMO, from all the observing and reading of posts I did in the old days when there was actually lots to sleuth (pre-RS spoiler days).

JMO.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:27 pm

Queen of Ben's Heart. His betrothed giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:29 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:The vast majority of the time when it comes to the bachelor, the male lead does indeed chase his F1.  24+ will be chasing the bachelor and he's chasing a single girl.  It's not exclusive to Lauren and Ben.  

Follow the feet is a classic guide to sleuthing out the F1, IMO, from all the observing and reading of posts I did in the old days when there was actually lots to sleuth (pre-RS spoiler days).

JMO.

Is that why Lucas used that term? Very interesting it's used for sleuthing out F1!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rdjbb Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:32 pm

traveler90 wrote:

video

I listened to the video numerous times after you mentioned it and I even think he whispered or breathed I'm in love with you. But great catch  yes

RE 2 - When they're on the beach???? I don't hear anything. Ugh!
Rdjbb
Rdjbb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:33 pm

But my point here is not Ben chasing after her, it's her not having real feelings for Ben but constantly playing mind games to make sure Ben chased her, so that she could win, or to become the next lead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
computerms
veg_out
Georgia Lindsay
viola-b
Justafan2
Newto
Ali_Ko
dyra
northernviewer
michelle1
sosleepy