SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LOVEWINS - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Jeepers Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:55 pm

She started to cry as Ben was leaving with Joe Joe he never turned around and saw her crying

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

LOVEWINS - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by carolp Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:58 pm

I think it would be more like she let go. She let her wall down and let him see that she truly loves him. She definitely not done that before. Six more hours for me and I literally dying in suspense!!

carolp

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:03 pm

Her vulnerability just jumped right out For him to really see

And noticed that he did not say goodbye he said good night

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:08 pm

Loved that Jeeps! And calling her beautiful, reading that he'll say she's the most beautiful girl in the world at the FRC.

Back to top Go down

Post by carolp Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:09 pm

Yes, I agree with that 100% - Jeepers. I actually put my phone in my ear (laugh out loud) and he does say goodnight beautiful not goodbye. He will never say goodbye again!!!

carolp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:10 pm

carolp wrote:Yes, I agree with that 100% - Jeepers.  I actually put my phone in my ear (laugh out loud) and he does say goodnight beautiful not goodbye.  He will never say goodbye again!!!

Also how they have both referenced wanting to wake up to each other everyday .

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:28 pm

Ugh what's the rest of America at 5 1/2 hours? I live in Arizona and we are as of yesterday on Pacific time so for me it's more like 7 1/2. I like to jump on early though and read the live tweets, then I watch and then I read all of your reactions. Ugh. You guys Lauren made me cry in her tiny one minute video! I couldn't handle it. I am going to be a mess tonight. The way he said good night beautiful and shaking his head as he's closing the door... I can't wait to see them for the five or so minutes we get After the Final Rose and happy.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:32 pm

Maybe she will be going to Denver she favorite this tweet the girl is from Denver

https://mobile.twitter.com/laurenyurish/status/708795770019782656

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by carolp Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:46 pm

My husband told my 7yr old last night that Monday nights with the Bachelor are like Monday Night Football is to them. And, the finale is like the Super Bowl!! Bahahahahaha

carolp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:48 pm

AmoreBella wrote:Maybe she will be going to Denver she favorite this tweet the girl is from Denver

That could be the surprise. She's moving . Either way, it's been a surreal and beautiful experience seeing these two fall in love.

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:24 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
AmoreBella wrote:Maybe she will be going to Denver she favorite this tweet the girl is from Denver

That could be the surprise. She's moving . Either way, it's been a surreal and beautiful experience seeing these two fall in love.

What does the tweet say???? It won't open for me. Praying :crazed
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:25 pm

tennischick80 wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:

What does the tweet say???? It won't open for me. Praying :crazed

I've already run into Lace and Leah. I'm just waiting for @LaurenBushnell3 and @beccatilley5 #CanWePleaseBeFriends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+79
Alanna
yrkiemommy
kikora
Retiredswimmom
bluwavz
timfan
mindless
vivi2
allicat
leselihau
bleuberry