SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ENGAGED - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by dyra Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:37 pm

I'm still guessing that Ben has one more surprise live thing Rolling EyesRolling Eyes

https://twitter.com/bachelorabc/status/709495572005306369

ENGAGED - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 52 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

ENGAGED - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Diana Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:37 pm

They seem perfectly happy and excited for it to be weird :gotcha:
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-ben-and-fiancees-romance-weird-after-she-watched-season-w167166
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:38 pm

sophienette wrote:
dyra wrote:
sophienette wrote:I watch ET: http://www.stream2watch.co/live-tv/abc-live-stream

Page not found hmmm

http://www.stream2watch.co/live-tv/us/abc-live-stream

Thank you Sophie Smiley

ENGAGED - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 52 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

dyra
dyra

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:48 pm

Today I was getting worried for Lauren have to face all those questions on the media tour about Ben loving the F2. But after reading her article which was great because she was taking up for Ben getting so much flack for it, I think she will do fine and they will stand up for each other.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:01 pm

Yes, Lauren gets it .

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:02 pm

It's the final countdown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheerleader
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:05 pm

Diana wrote:They seem perfectly happy and excited for it to be weird :gotcha:
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-ben-and-fiancees-romance-weird-after-she-watched-season-w167166
If there's truth to this I bet it was 'weird' for like a day or maybe until they saw eachother again & got back to being BenLo. The episode aired two weeks ago and over a week ago Ben was the happiest we ever saw him. I do feel for her having to see Ben with JoJo one last time tonight. I bet they both can't wait for this to be over & move on as a couple.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinn3 Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:16 pm

I am complete nerves right about now!! If it wasn't for this forum don't know how i could of handled the last half of the bachelor season. Thank you so much!! ENGAGED - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 52 1f497
Cinn3
Cinn3

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:22 pm

FMG2015 wrote:
Diana wrote:They seem perfectly happy and excited for it to be weird :gotcha:
If there's truth to this I bet it was 'weird' for like a day or maybe until they saw eachother again & got back to being BenLo. The episode aired two weeks ago and over a week ago Ben was the happiest we ever saw him. I do feel for her having to see Ben with JoJo one last time tonight. I bet they both can't wait for this to be over & move on as a couple.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong. But I don't think the F1 sees the show tonite because they are held backstage until they come out. From all the past seasons no one has seen their proposal on the show. That's what make me think this.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:39 pm

Hello I'm at work and unable to read posts atm, would anyone mind telling me in a nutshell how we know F1 is Lauren and not JoJo? Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:39 pm

Ok I'm nervous guys. Happy watching !!

#TeamLaurenB

dyra
dyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:45 pm

lattelove wrote:Hello I'm at work and unable to read posts atm, would anyone mind telling me in a nutshell how we know F1 is Lauren and not JoJo? Thank you!

Family hints, photographer said #engaged on her IG but deleted 10 minutes after. Ben's friends follow Lauren and now with new article interviewing Lauren, she talks in present tense about Ben and mirrors his comments.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+79
Alanna
yrkiemommy
kikora
Retiredswimmom
bluwavz
timfan
mindless
vivi2
allicat
leselihau
bleuberry