SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Diana Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:50 pm

I am rewatching the ATFR. I loved the re proposal so much. Lauren's reaction was so genuine and sweet. I just love her.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by dyra Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:53 pm

I'm obsessed with BenLo ... I'm suffering from hangover need ur help FL hehehe

NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 72 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:56 pm

Hubby was happy for the Finale and wonders what I'm still doing . I said now there's interviews and pics . Oh the life of a fan Hugesmile
I mean, you gotta do what you gotta do right Ben__Lo-vers?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:57 pm

I want more! Is this really it? :tissuebox

Any new videos? Gifs?

Last edited by Cila51290 on Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:58 pm

They are seriously already itching up there with Jash as my favorite couple. giggling
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:00 am

Yes Cila, they will transition us gently I hope vs cold turkey . At least we get to see only our couple from now on and MAYBE a tv wedding ?

Back to top Go down

Post by codzombies Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:00 am

Part of me is glad that they're not into fame and social media so they can focus on themselves, but part of me is also going to miss them! Hopefully SM dies down and they can post things for us fans to see.

codzombies

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:01 am

No, I'm with y'all... What am I going to do without my weekly Benlo fix laugh out loud

Ben and Lolo better help a sister out and post lots of cute pictures
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:04 am

ForeverLove wrote:Yes Cila, they will transition us gently I hope vs cold turkey . At least we get to see only our couple from now on and MAYBE a tv wedding ?

I hope they give us some glimpses of real life BenLo. Maybe we'll get like a cute picture of them in central park this week perhaps? giggling

My only pet peeve would be if they start doing the promoting thing on instagram.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:05 am

Diana wrote:They are seriously already itching up there with Jash as my favorite couple. giggling

I missed Jash but have heard a lot from Lucas too. I think BenLo are a beautiful couple both inside and out and I know Ben will make Lolo happy. Finding your true love is a beautiful thing. Especially when you didn't understand it nor realized it was possible for you. I know loving someone more each day is a truth . As they add more days behind them, their love will grow even more. They will truly be wonderful parents someday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:07 am

Cila51290 wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:Yes Cila, they will transition us gently I hope vs cold turkey . At least we get to see only our couple from now on and MAYBE a tv wedding ?

I hope they give us some glimpses of real life BenLo. Maybe we'll get like a cute picture of them in central park this week perhaps? giggling

My only pet peeve would be if they start doing the promoting thing on instagram.

I'm not sure what direction they will take on that. Shawn might influence them . I think they'll be ok though .

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:07 am

Ben is so good with kids and Lauren being the oldest of 4 siblings has such a motherly way to her. Do you guys see it too?
Cila51290
Cila51290

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+79
Alanna
yrkiemommy
kikora
Retiredswimmom
bluwavz
timfan
mindless
vivi2
allicat
leselihau
bleuberry