SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by FMG2015 Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:08 am

Cila51290 wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:Yes Cila, they will transition us gently I hope vs cold turkey . At least we get to see only our couple from now on and MAYBE a tv wedding ?

I hope they give us some glimpses of real life BenLo. Maybe we'll get like a cute picture of them in central park this week perhaps? giggling

My only pet peeve would be if they start doing the promoting thing on instagram.
I hope Lauren posts some of the interior decorating she does in their house in Denver.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:09 am

Diana wrote:No, I'm with y'all... What am I going to do without my weekly Benlo fix laugh out loud

Ben and Lolo better help a sister out and post lots of cute pictures

Diana, maybe on your labor day might bring a BenLo wedding. So happy for you !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:10 am

FMG2015 wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:Yes Cila, they will transition us gently I hope vs cold turkey . At least we get to see only our couple from now on and MAYBE a tv wedding ?

I hope they give us some glimpses of real life BenLo. Maybe we'll get like a cute picture of them in central park this week perhaps? giggling

My only pet peeve would be if they start doing the promoting thing on instagram.
I hope Lauren posts some of the interior decorating she does in their house in Denver.

I bet you she will. Like her bedroom pic. She's truly a simple person and I love her for it. They'll be in Warsaw soon so they might be on the news and post their reunion pics.

Back to top Go down

Post by intheroom Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:16 am

I am so in love with them also. They really are my favorite couples along with Des and Chris. Gotta said Ben is so lucky! Lauren is a class act!
intheroom
intheroom

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:26 am

ForeverLove wrote:Hubby was happy for the Finale and wonders what I'm still doing . I said now there's interviews and pics . Oh the life of a fan Hugesmile
I mean, you gotta do what you gotta do right Ben__Lo-vers?

Still rewatching ATFR and also all benlo interviews. Gonna rewatch it later again during my lunch break. Cannot stop won't stop omg

NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 73 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:27 am

It was a beautiful proposal!

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:40 am

ForeverLove wrote:It was a beautiful proposal! 

Yes it did, it also make me cringe maybe because I am not a romantic person haha

NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 73 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

dyra
dyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:46 am

dyra wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:It was a beautiful proposal! 

Yes it did, it also make me cringe maybe because I am not a romantic person haha

Not romantic? And you love BenLo? I think a real romantic lurks within you. :yes: I had tears of joy, relief and happiness .

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:00 am

am hopelessly romantic but somehow I love the connection between BenLo. it's weird I wish I can explained myself.

To be added, I viewed BenLo stories and romance as concrete proof of true love.

Last edited by dyra on Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total

#TeamLaurenB

dyra
dyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:02 am

Another interview I'm not sure we saw

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=TheBachelor&Number=24920316&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=31&rc=&fpart=1

Source Jokers

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:04 am

Cila51290 wrote:Ben is so good with kids and Lauren being the oldest of 4 siblings has such a motherly way to her. Do you guys see it too?

Yes, I do. Just look at this forum's banner with how he is snuggling into her neck seeking comfort. He is very lucky to get the oldest daughter of a family with four kids!! She has grown up nurturing her sibs.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:25 am

intheroom wrote:I am so in love with them also.  They really are my favorite couples along with Des and Chris.  Gotta said Ben is so lucky!  Lauren is a class act!

Love Ben and Lauren as a couple and I also really like Des and Chris.  I was disappointed that Des and Chris did not get a televised wedding, but I have a feeling that TPTB would love to have a Ben and Lauren tv wedding.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+79
Alanna
yrkiemommy
kikora
Retiredswimmom
bluwavz
timfan
mindless
vivi2
allicat
leselihau
bleuberry