SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by bellehuntley Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:15 am

Lost17 wrote:^^ giggling Hope he's followed her by now!

He has! heartbeat
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by AmoreBella Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:25 am

bellehuntley wrote:
Lost17 wrote:^^ giggling Hope he's followed her by now!

He has! heartbeat

That was cute but she doesn't follow him laugh out loud

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:30 am

bellehuntley wrote:
AmoreBella wrote:
bellehuntley wrote:Beautiful video Lost! Also someone needs to make a video to 'My Girl' now because Ben said it was their song!

When did Ben say this was there song?

Oh my gosh, so natural- its like they've known each other forever, but are still finding out little gems about each other along the way. I love how they tease each other and crack each other up! She likes to get a rise out of him. But, he knows she loves him truly, madly, deeply and that's probably why she pushes his buttons. I loved when he said, "You can't just use the shampoo to wash your face?" Such a guy thing (although, actually not my guy). She really doesn't like his loud breathing (fourth time I heard her say that). Maybe she'll get used to it and it won't be such a pet peeve. The more I get used to my husband's quirks, the less they bother me. But, he can't help how he breathes. That's the only thing. Perhaps its now an inside joke between them. If it really bothered him, I'm sure he'd tell her, and she'd stop talking about it. She strikes me as someone who would be respectful and sensitive. The IG follow request from her was a fun move. That's why she's "dang it, you're cute" in his eyes. Very playful couple. The couple that plays together, stays together!
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:32 am

I wonder what the secret date was last night and if they'll share about it?
Thanks for posting all these finds and all your hard work/videos! Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 79 1f60d HEART EYES. Love how she "awws" at him- he seems like a romantic. She seems like someone who would appreciate being wooed.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:37 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+79
Alanna
yrkiemommy
kikora
Retiredswimmom
bluwavz
timfan
mindless
vivi2
allicat
leselihau
bleuberry