SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 31 of 75 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 53 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 31 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Mgrissom Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:29 pm

AmoreBella wrote:http://ryansutter.com/blog/blog/

Interesting blog by Ryan Sutter.., especially  The last line.

Reflection = no dwts

Ryan is very wise and a great writer. Lauren and Ben, go visit Trista and Ryan!!!

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 31 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:46 pm

Aww that was great! I hope Ben, and Lauren in particular sees that!

Trista and Ryan's picks from day one have been Lauren. And no surprise to me, Ben and Lauren sooooooo remind me of Trista and Ryan. Total throw back. Sweet, sensitive Colorado guy, blonde LA girl and Trista and Lauren share some of the same characteristics to me. I hope Ben/Lauren get a similar outcome!

Last edited by sosleepy on Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:47 pm

richmondrose wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I think the poster is referring to the numerical order provided in another thread from the abcmedianet photos.

I thought  the numbered ones  were for the FRC  and not mtp and lcd.  I must have missed them. Could some one directing me to those, please?  tia

The numbered ones discussed were ONLY for the FRC .....

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:49 pm

OK this was great and how can we get Lauren to see this?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:50 pm

Mgrissom wrote:

Reflection  = no dwts

Ryan is very wise and a great writer. Lauren and Ben, go visit Trista and Ryan!!!

I think Ryan and Trista will be a good support system for them since they live in Colorado as well

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:58 pm

sosleepy wrote:Aww that was great! I hope Ben, and Lauren in particular sees that!

Trista and Ryan's picks from day one have been Lauren. And no surprise to me, Ben and Lauren sooooooo remind me of Trista and Ryan. Total throw back. Sweet, sensitive Colorado guy, blonde LA girl and Trista and Lauren share some of the same characteristics to me. I hope Ben/Lauren get a similar outcome!

Ryan actually twitted this and tagged Ben
https://mobile.twitter.com/ryansutter/status/707677490043420672

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:00 pm

There's got to be a reason he says Lauren B! Maybe because after being on the show , they recognized Ben's world stop when she walked into Ben's life!

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:01 pm

AmoreBella wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Aww that was great! I hope Ben, and Lauren in particular sees that!

Ryan actually twitted this and tagged Ben
https://mobile.twitter.com/ryansutter/status/707677490043420672

Oh that is great that Ben was tagged in it that way he can get it to Lauren.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by allicat Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:15 pm

OMG I love Ryan's blog post. I wonder if Ryan knows who Ben picked and wrote this because Lauren is/was having a hard time with everything. Someone tweet Lauren to read this Smiley

allicat

Back to top Go down

Post by ILoveSpecialSnowflakes Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:34 pm

He is really a great writer and thinker. Quite poetic.
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:00 pm

I think ithe Ryan's blog was written to Lauren B. and Ben... advice and support for them now.
He wasn't even very subtle about it.

In the wake of the bad press with Ben telling two women he's in love with them he's offering words of wisdom from a guy who's been there and has come out on the other side.
Ben has mentioned how he put the F1 through hell. It's a rough process going through the filming of the show, but even harder after with all the negative SM, all the rumors, and especially watching the show as your fiancée dates other women while you can't be together.

I think Ryan has a beautiful way with words and a depth of emotion . It's a gift that comes from within, a special quality to have Ryan's emotional reflection and inner depth.

Ben reminds me so much of Ryan. He is sensitive, deep, and unafraid to show and express love and emotion. He has a maturity and emotional depth and awareness like Ryan does. It is why so many people love Ryan and now Ben. Not all guys have these qualities or are willing to expose them in such a public fishbowl.

"Absorb life . Appreciate it . And pick Lauren B.."

Last edited by Goldie2 on Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:05 pm

allicat wrote:OMG I love Ryan's blog post. I wonder if Ryan knows who Ben picked and wrote this because Lauren is/was having a hard time with everything. Someone tweet Lauren to read this Smiley
I would be very surprised if Ryan and Trista don't know who Ben picked, and I absolutely think Ryan wrote this as a show of support for Lauren and for BenLo as a couple. I get the sense that Ryan knows exactly what he's talking about here and these aren't just random, general musings. I imagine that he and Ben have been having some pretty major heart-to-hearts these past few weeks, and Ben's very lucky to have him as a sounding board. His post is completely awesome and Ryan is the best.

ETA: What Goldie2 said. Smiley
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 75 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 53 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+98
barbell
leselihau
lightredemption
George1218
bluwavz