SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 46 of 75 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 60 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 46 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Cila51290 Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:20 am

allicat wrote:I have kinda a random question.  On the after the bachelor show... was week 3 the only show Ben missed and did CH and guests talk about Lauren and Ben's date?

I dont think so. They never said anything about Lauren. Maybe a tiny bit but nothing extreme. I think they talked about Lace the whole time.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 46 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:22 am

@LoveDovez hi bestbud! !  Good to "see" you!

As far as Ben's I love yous... I think Veggie phrased it well, when she said he had verbal I love you diarrhea. giggling  I think he did a really good job, maybe too good, at compartmentalizing his relationships.  He definitely was in the bubble and fell for all the manipulation, poking and prodding, and any other forms of torture TPTB threw his way, IMO.  I think he's scared to let everyone (TPTB, the girls, his family, friends, fans, etc.) down and is somewhat of a people pleasure.  But I do think he's genuine.  So for that reason alone, I think he honestly thought he was in love or felt loving feelings for both.  

Personally, I have a hard time believing you can be in love with two people.  I think you may love multiple people, but the level of degrees are different, IMO. But I don't want to discount what he thinks he felt for both.  

For me, this time around I saw that rare lightening strike (as Lucas so elegantly put it in one of this posts) we see occasionally with couples on this show and something truly sweet and special beginning between Lauren and Ben on my screen.  I think they could be another success story ending in a wedding for the show, if they're willing to put in the work to make the relationship work and last.  

I do think he and Jojo have a great relationship and had Lauren not been there, she'd have been the last one standing, IMO.  Unfortunately for her, Lauren was and formed a special connection with Ben.  And much like Sean and Catherine, I don't think Ben wants it to end and isn't able to say goodbye to Lauren or send her home in order to keep someone else (Jojo).  In the end, that's what I think it came down to.  JMOAA.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:29 am

As RS said tonight in his video chat...I know I know, lots of y'all don't like him but I have to agree with his statement. Regarding the rumors of trouble in paradise and the sudden video of mama Higgins not choosing Lauren for Ben, it's all set in place to give doubt. Ben came out last week declaring his love and complete happiness despite the drama that is going to unfold on Monday. Tptb know that by him doing that, the drama is trivialized and kinda unbelievable. People will not be overly concerned with the two I love you's as they've so hoped we would be all season. They had to cast doubt to keep us guessing and wondering.

Last edited by Julie81 on Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:30 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:IMO what Ben looks for in a partner is different from what his mother looks for in his partner. Mother would always look for her sons  partner to sort of take her place, be the comforter, the one who'd make things easy for him, to make it all ok. Whereas Ben wants a partner who challenges him, who keeps him on his toes,who take his breath away and who makes his world stop for a minute. Also, Irl Ben's mom wouldn't be put on the spot to pick from two girls for Ben and wouldn't intervene IMO.

Totally agree. :yes:

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle1 Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:31 am

Julie81 wrote:As RS said tonight in his video chat...I know I know, lots of y'all don't like him but I have to agree with his statement. Regarding the rumors of trouble in paradise and the sudden video of mama Higgins not choosing Lauren for Ben, it's all set in place to give doubt. Ben came out last week declaring his love and complete happiness despite the drama that is going to unfold on Monday. Tptb know that by him doing that, the drama is trivialized and kinda unbelievable. People will not be overly concerned with the two I love you's as they've so hoped we would be all season.

what does tht mean

michelle1

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:32 am

michelle1 wrote:
Julie81 wrote:As RS said tonight in his video chat...I know I know, lots of y'all don't like him but I have to agree with his statement. Regarding the rumors of trouble in paradise and the sudden video of mama Higgins not choosing Lauren for Ben, it's all set in place to give doubt. Ben came out last week declaring his love and complete happiness despite the drama that is going to unfold on Monday. Tptb know that by him doing that, the drama is trivialized and kinda unbelievable. People will not be overly concerned with the two I love you's as they've so hoped we would be all season.

what does tht mean

What does what mean? Clarify please.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle1 Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:33 am

Julie81 wrote:
michelle1 wrote:

what does tht mean

i dont understand what rs was saying, like what was his point

michelle1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:34 am

LB, great insights and ita. One thing that stood out for me is Jojo wondering if her love for Ben was greater then his love for her. I think she nailed it on the head. Her love is greater, no matter how much he cares. With Lauren, I think it's different. His love is greater if not equal to Lauren's. That's how he has been decompartmentalzing and letting girls go home imo. He compared his feelings for Caila against the F2 , and so on going down the chain. That's why he'll pick Lauren. No matter how strong his feelings for Jojo is, it never was as strong as what he felt for Lauren. Why can't he let Lauren go? Because how do you let someone go that you love that much ? The question would always be, can they equal what Jojo feels for him? That's the unknown . With Lauren, he knows those feelings are strong and sees her reciprocating . He might know he can build from there . Jhmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:35 am

michelle1 wrote:
Julie81 wrote:
michelle1 wrote:
what does tht mean

Oh that it's all silly! Tptb are yet again trying to cast doubt because everyone was exstatic that Ben said he was so happy. They want us biting our nails and guessing till the bitter end.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:42 am

michelle1 wrote:
Julie81 wrote:
michelle1 wrote:
what does tht mean

Teasing Mom Higgins video or trouble in paradise is just to get people to watch the FRC and ATFR.
It's all for ratings.
Lauren is still the F1 is what RS is saying.
There's no twist or surprise.
This is all just smoke and mirrors .

Last edited by Goldie2 on Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by allicat Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:43 am

Cila51290 wrote:
allicat wrote:I have kinda a random question.  On the after the bachelor show... was week 3 the only show Ben missed and did CH and guests talk about Lauren and Ben's date?

I dont think so. They never said anything about Lauren. Maybe a tiny bit but nothing extreme. I think they talked about Lace the whole time.

That sucks but interesting too. It seems every week they just gloss over her like she's some random girl on this show (like Jen, whom i liked). CH blogs, the after shows and a lot of Ben's blogs mostly seem to dismiss her in a way. It seems the only real acknowledgement she gets is from people on SM and/or people who meet her in RL. Maybe I'm being a bit dramatic but it's kind of true too. Hopefully all this means is she is in fact F1 but it's still kind of disappointing,

ForeverLove wrote:LB, great insights and ita. One thing that stood out for me is Jojo wondering if her love for Ben was greater then his love for her. I think she nailed it on the head. Her love is greater, no matter how much he cares. With Lauren, I think it's different. His love is greater if not equal to Lauren's. That's how he has been decompartmentalzing and letting girls go home imo. He compared his feelings for Caila against the F2 , and so on going down the chain. That's why he'll pick Lauren. No matter how strong his feelings for Jojo is, it never was as strong as what he felt for Lauren. Why can't he let Lauren go? Because how do you let someone go that you love that much ? The question would always be, can they equal what Jojo feels for him? That's the unknown . With Lauren, he knows those feelings are strong and sees her reciprocating . He might know he can build from there . Jhmo

ITA

allicat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:51 am

What did his mom even mean with "more my style" as she kind of flicked her head and body saying that. More like her? Isn't she supposed to say she's more YOUR style Ben. Idk
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 75 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 60 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+98
barbell
leselihau
lightredemption
George1218
bluwavz