SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 55 of 75 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 65 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 55 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by nannymargie Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:03 pm

Linds911 wrote:Kaitlyn says they talk to Ben a lot so wouldn't surprise me if they did. Though IMO Shawn had it a bit worse but at least K&S talked about during filming!

I really want them to make it because they just look like the sweetest couple.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 55 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Laura Walsh Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:48 pm

Diana,

Could you please tell me when the family member "liked" the tweet? Because Ben posted it on Monday and the "mom" thing came out yesterday. If they "liked" it recently then that is a great sign.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:06 pm

People don't just break up because of one clip that was released. This all happened months ago. I really believe Lauren and Ben have dealt with all of this, and although it may be tough to watch and see, I think Ben and her are just fine. For him to say what he did at the WTA and then tweet that Monday night he must be pretty confident in what they have.

As far as his moms comments I think it's water under the bridge. I'm sure she has talked often with Lauren and Lauren gets it. I have a feeling his parents will be there at ATFR and his mom will tearfully say how wonderful Lauren is and how happy she makes Ben. And plus, weren't they toasting on a plane the day of the finale. I think they were happy as could be about bens decision.

One interesting point is that in the preview today of Jojos LCD, they hadn't talked about where they would live and what they would do afterwards. I feel like this is a huge clue. I'd be willing to bet Lauren and Ben had talked about this. Ben loves to ask questions and figure things out. It's almost as if Ben didn't want to have those conversations with Jojo because he knew they weren't going to happen.

All this "surprise" stuff is just to get people talking. It's probably nothing worth noting. It's the editors doing what they do best, keeping people on the edge of their seats. As far as I'm concerned it's always been Lauren, and will always be Lauren for Ben. Even the girls knew it half way through.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:13 pm

dpao84 wrote:People don't just break up because of one clip that was released. This all happened months ago. I really believe Lauren and Ben have dealt with all of this, and although it may be tough to watch and see, I think Ben and her are just fine. For him to say what he did at the WTA and then tweet that Monday night he must be pretty confident in what they have.

As far as his moms comments I think it's water under the bridge. I'm sure she has talked often with Lauren and Lauren gets it. I have a feeling his parents will be there at ATFR and his mom will tearfully say how wonderful Lauren is and how happy she makes Ben.  And plus, weren't they toasting on a plane the day of the finale. I think they were happy as could be about bens decision.

One interesting point is that in the preview today of Jojos LCD, they hadn't talked about where they would live and what they would do afterwards. I feel like this is a huge clue. I'd be willing to bet Lauren and Ben had talked about this. Ben loves to ask questions and figure things out. It's almost as if Ben didn't want to have those conversations with Jojo because he knew they weren't going to happen.

All this "surprise" stuff is just to get people talking. It's probably nothing worth noting. It's the editors doing what they do best, keeping people on the edge of their seats. As far as I'm concerned it's always been Lauren, and will always be Lauren for Ben. Even the girls knew it half way through.

I sure hope you are right because we saw how much Ben loved Lauren. I hope he has helped her get thru this because I am depressed that they would break up. I hope to GOD this is just rumors. Diane said today that she heard they were fine then right after that Wetpaint posted the breakup on facebook. I hope Diane got the right info.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:40 pm

Huh? What did Wetpaint post? What did I miss?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:46 pm

sosleepy wrote:Huh? What did Wetpaint post? What did I miss?

Wetpaint had a post on facebook today that Ben and his F1 are breaking up because she can't handle that he told someone else that he loved them. That's been 3 months ago so I am sure Ben has proven how much he loves her and wants to marry her.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:52 pm

nannymargie wrote:

Wetpaint had a post on facebook today that Ben and his F1 are breaking up because she can't handle that he told someone else that he loved them.  That's been 3 months ago so I am sure Ben has proven how much he loves her and wants to marry her.

The Wetpaint post quoted Ok Mag and other about what was already addressed: finale pick upset over the ILYs and watching the show. Then went on to say that those kind of rumors always happen around the finale. No concrete sources just repeated trash.
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:57 pm

Idlemess wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

Wetpaint had a post on facebook today that Ben and his F1 are breaking up because she can't handle that he told someone else that he loved them.  That's been 3 months ago so I am sure Ben has proven how much he loves her and wants to marry her.

The Wetpaint post quoted Ok Mag and other about what was already addressed: finale pick upset over the ILYs and watching the show. Then went on to say that those kind of rumors always happen around the finale. No concrete sources just repeated trash.

I sure hope you right just need to stay positive till Monday. But it seems that Ben is too happy lately for it to be true.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:01 pm

I don't think Lauren broke up with him. The only thing I think is possible is that he was never engaged to Lauren to begin with...and he is happy with JoJo.
But I hope he is with Lauren.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:03 pm

I think too much evidence outside of RS points to Lauren as the winner. That can't be it.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:34 pm

Ben would have a miserable life pleasing his new boss, imo. His speech about happily engaged and want to marry asap are signs to me he worries too much about how Lauren feels, the relationship is losing balance, not that it was well balanced to begin with though.

All my opinions, and I think we just need a few more months to see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:40 pm

Rofl! No way it's Jojo! That is all. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 75 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 65 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+98
barbell
leselihau
lightredemption
George1218
bluwavz