SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10 - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:26 pm

^^ i sleught diane in sri lanka, as well as linda and shirley.

ETA: then my sleught was BS about Diane! cantstopl

Last edited by HEA on Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

10 - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lilcanfroggy Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:42 pm

In Sri Lanka we'll have shirley, Naëlle and Linda. Diane was sent packing at the last rose ceremony. Shirley had the first rose followed by Naëlle second and Linda third.
lilcanfroggy
lilcanfroggy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:22 pm

I just finished watching the recent episode for HTDs http://www.tf1.fr/nt1/bachelor/videos/bachelor-gentleman-celibataire-18-avril-2016.html.

Edit: I really like the way this episode was edited. Very different from any HTD episode I have seen before with the RC at the beginning and then each girl with a flashback and then their HTD shown and then get a rose and then last two girls flashbacks and HTD shown and rose given.

Shirley I can see as F2 still. That she rejected a rose but then stayed on makes me think it will end with her not getting a rose at the end. Her HTD was shown first and given first rose so I think that will only make her feel more confident only to not be F1.
Naelle: He seemed more friends only with Naelle so I think she may be F3. She is very close friends with Linda too on SM so if she is F2 then all is well with them.
Diane: I am not surprised Diane went home. Marco was over her the last episode and seemed uncomfortable with her.
Linda: Marco is chasing Linda, imo. He looked so nervous and giddy meeting Linda for her HTD. His nerves around her show me he is vulnerable and scared so he is very invested. Her HTD was last shown and makes sense so as to create that doubt for an F1 close to the end. There's no doubt though that Marco is falling for Linda, imo. He's gaga eyes for her.

Preview for next ep FDs: most of it is of Linda and Marco. Marco is besotted with Linda, imo, and the way he looks at her is like he is in awe of her and adores her. Their relationship is just growing more and more.

Social Meda: I see he is still following only Linda on SM and now am wondering if they are still together if Linda is indeed F1. I noticed Linda had cut her hair and highlighted it so either she wanted something new or a change because things may be over with Marco? Not sure but still think she is F1. Marco is just going through the motions with the other girls, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:30 pm

^^ very interesting remarks about Linda's hair. And I agree about his behavior with her. He is different and besotted Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:12 am

I look forward to your summary and recap @HEA of this episode and the different hometowns. I've really enjoyed reading all your posts this season and appreciate them since my French is limited yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoHoney Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:14 pm

Hey ya, happy to find you on this thread as well !!!

I've been watching the last episode as well and I was just wondering if you could understand French???

I was sure that Diane would be the one leaving. First of all I think he got really disappointed in her after the whole drama at the coutry house. Plus in the preview of the last episode, you can see pictures of the Sri Lanka trip and the only one I couldn't see was Diane (I could recognize everyone else in the preview).

From the beginning I though Naelle would be F1 ... strong physical attraction (and I think the physical attraction is very very important for Marco ...). Now I'm really doubting she'll be F1.
About the hair, Naelle is also sporting a new haircut and hair color so don't know if this can be used as an indication.
I watched a lot of post show interviews and they kind of all tell me he is not with the F1 anymore.

Shirley is really bashing him on interviews ... Naelle is kind of neutral ... Linda as well but the way Linda talks about him in interviews tells me they didn't end up together or maybe it didn't last at all.  She said something along the lines "Marco, don't worry about the girls bashing you, you were a cool bachelor" ... that screams "Friend zone, nothing happened between us" to me but she might also be saying that to spread even more confusion ... don't know.

I don't see the connection you see with Linda ... she also makes me feel really unconfortable watching her around Marco. I just don't see it. She looked fun at first really joking around and creating complicity with him ... but I kind of got fed up with her jokes ... always the same. To me she is joking around to hide her lack of confidence. I don't see her really interested in him either.

I really prefer the NZ season to be honest ... but I'm still gonna watch till the end of course !!!

cocoHoney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:50 pm

cocoHoney wrote:Hey ya, happy to find you on this thread as well !!!

I've been watching the last episode as well and I was just wondering if you could understand French???

I was sure that Diane would be the one leaving. First of all I think he got really disappointed in her after the whole drama at the coutry house. Plus in the preview of the last episode, you can see pictures of the Sri Lanka trip and the only one I couldn't see was Diane (I could recognize everyone else in the preview).

From the beginning I though Naelle would be F1 ... strong physical attraction (and I think the physical attraction is very very important for Marco ...). Now I'm really doubting she'll be F1.
About the hair, Naelle is also sporting a new haircut and hair color so don't know if this can be used as an indication.
I watched a lot of post show interviews and they kind of all tell me he is not with the F1 anymore.

Shirley is really bashing him on interviews ... Naelle is kind of neutral ... Linda as well but the way Linda talks about him in interviews tells me they didn't end up together or maybe it didn't last at all.  She said something along the lines "Marco, don't worry about the girls bashing you, you were a cool bachelor" ... that screams "Friend zone, nothing happened between us" to me but she might also be saying that to spread even more confusion ... don't know.

I don't see the connection you see with Linda ... she also makes me feel really unconfortable watching her around Marco. I just don't see it. She looked fun at first really joking around and creating complicity with him ... but I kind of got fed up with her jokes ... always the same. To me she is joking around to hide her lack of confidence. I don't see her really interested in him either.

I really prefer the NZ season to be honest ... but I'm still gonna watch till the end of course !!!

I am bilingual Smiley

To be frank, marco reminds me of many bachelors around their F1: totally awkward and besotted... like brad with emily, or art green with matilda, etc

Marco was done eons ago with Diane who just could not speak 2 words with him (or anyone IMO). Diane is the epitome of: be pretty but do not open your mouth.

Naelle was definitely someone he could have picked if she did not have a kid. sad but true.

shirley was for him a challenge. she refused his rose, she made him look like a fool, he had to win her over. His macho Italian pride maybe? She is a true b*** IMO and immature.

Linda was someone that put him totally at ease. If he wanted to be stupid, he could. The guy is completely immature. He is 34 and still go clubbing............. his mother said that she was tired to see young girls with nothing in their head (some other Diane) with him.... Linda is 29. She is funny. She made him realized that he is no longer 20. My issue is that I did not see a romance with him. She laugh and joke but she does not share her goals etc...

and that is where it is unfair. Diane could not speak about goals and projects etc.... yet Linda does not either but then everyone think she is a better suit for him.

I am really done with this show. I never liked Marco from the start. Him being 34 and all the girls (not women girls) in their early twenties, it was ridiculous. And on top of that, not being able to find a french guy but an Italian living in Italy...

But it was fun to sleuth... just like it is fun to sleuth the NZ franchise. I do not like both guys but i am addicted to the shows.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:36 pm

welcomeyall cocoHoney! I can understand French, not fully, and by no means bilingual.

Thanks for posting your thoughts! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoHoney Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:21 pm

Thanks for the welcome. It's a pleasure to discuss one of my favorite shows (although I was quite disappointed by this french edition)!!!

Same as you HEA, I'm not a fan of Marco. To me he is not the attractive guy you can expect to see on the show.
First I don't think he is good looking imo. Then I really don't like his attitude towards the girls.
To me, he is a 34 years old guy coming from a very wealthy background, making a lot of money out of his family business, and used to date young girls he probably meets while clubbing (yeah 34 years old, still clubbing ... why not?), attracting them with free champagne. So he must be used to very short term relationships, with girls probably attracted by his money.
That might be harsh, and I'm probably (very) judgemental on that one, but this is how I portrait him and that's why I don't really like him.
The fact he hooked up with Diane right away in his suite kind of convinced me he was that type of guy ... picking up girls, taking them to his place, b..ging them for a few days and "Ciao bye bye bella" ...

Also, he really gets on my nerves during ITM, talking about the girls. Damn he is so mean ... poor girls must feel really bad watching the show now. I've been used to classy guys always respecting the bachelorettes, never bashing them ... that's why I like the show. But this french season is really trash TV, which doesn't really surprise because french TV nowadays is super trashy and lame. Same applies to most of the girls on the show. Damn, I'm so ashamed to watch some of them. Many are quite good looking but they are so shallow and air headed, only seeking some kind of popularity through TV. Most of them are currently willing to be asked to enter the "Les Anges" reality show, which is proper trash TV.

... but I have to admit I'm still watching the show ... and talking about it right now with you haha !!

Diane
To be honest, I don't see why people say she is good looking. I don't like her physique at all ... plus the fact she is so immature and has no conversation ... next ...
She was a favorite from the start because he thought she was sexy and she must be the typical kind of girl he is used to pick up while clubbing. Plus all the crying, still a baby ... well she's only 21 so she i still very fragile I guess (can't really blame her for that)

Naelle
I like the Naelle we see with Marco. I think she is sexy, she's got class, she looks way older than 21 btw ... she is pretty mature. But I don't like the Naelle around the girls. She looks really arrogant with the others. I still kind of like her and she's probably the one I would like to see win if the bachelor was a decent guy haha.
Same as you I think she won't end up F1. Probably F3 ? (I thought she would be F1 for so long), the son being the issue in his mind. I think it's a dealbreaker for him, even though he said this was not an issue at first, he is so macho and self centered that I can't see him accepting someelse's child ...

Shirley
Oh I had been liking her for so long ... young and fresh, very good looking, smiling and fun ... I loved the fact she didn't tell the others he came to her hotel room to convince her to reenter the show ... But yeah I also thought ... wooww he is such a macho man ... italian pride all the way!!!
Then everything fell apart after I watched a post show interview ... what a b.... laugh out loud. Also I've seen her on pictures with trash TV people ... done deal for me.

Linda
I really don't like her ... can't really pinpoint the reason why but that's how I feel about her. And I so agree with you when you said that Marco blamed Diane for not being able to have deeper conversation whereas Linda is exactly the same ... She looks super fun and nice but I also see her as quite arrogant and a bit air headed as well ... if you take away her jokes ... well there is not much going on I think.
The edit about marco's mum not having a clue about what they were saying made me think ... hmmm F1?? But same as you I really don't see a romance there.
I think I kind of know what I don't like about her. You may think that's really weird but I see her as a very intense smoker ... her voice, her skin ... and I don't like that. Yeah, that's maybe why I might no be really objective about her.

The other girls
I thought Charlène was really good looking, but so immature and no conversation.
Clémence has a decent IQ (laugh out loud) but so arrogant and anti-romantic ... this show was not for her ... hope she'll manage to find a job after that ... not the best CV someone can dream of to find a decent job.
The girl I really liked is Louise ... such a pretty girl, nice and clever ... way too good for him. I hope she'll find a great guy
I kind of liked Laurie in the end ... trashy but honest. She is fun but clearly she was there for the "fame" and the fun.
I so hated Mélanie ... she is the definition of tacky and stupid. How funny when she littereally jumped on Marco ... hahaha
Marie-charlotte ... annoying, boring and arrogant ... don't know how she got lost in this trashy show
Masha ...very average girl. I was expecting to find an exotic girl with charisma ... nothing happening really

Haha yeah, first thing I thought watching the show ... why choose an italian guy??? Like we don't have proper guys in France ...

Well that's fun exchanging our point of view!!

cocoHoney

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:49 pm

Anyone watched the Monday episode? TIA.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:16 am

so it is confirmed that last 2 are Shirley and Linda

Naelle eliminated.

Shirley: got a fantastic time, went safary. Shirley told him that she wants him in her future. romantic.

Naelle: got also a good time, mutual massage. marco asked her her feelings but she returned the question.

Linda: fantastic time. said father is dead. cannot open up if she does not have the last rose. intense moment in the cave hamman.

Linda got the first rose, shirley the second and the girls were shocked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:16 am

spoilers all say it is now Linda.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+4
AllAboutLove
Sprite
Lily
GuardianAngel
8 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum