SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by cocoHoney Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:56 am

iamreal2u wrote:Anyone watched the Monday episode?  TIA.

Hey there. Just watched it.

@HEA did a great job at summing the episode up.

I think the outcome was pretty obvious ... Naelle's son was a struggle for Marco as expected ...
Also I finally saw what everybody seemed to see ... Marco is obviously very into Linda and that's the first time I saw it ...so there is no doubt she is F1 ... The preview from the next episode kind of confirmed it as well ... Shirley and Linda are both gonna meet Marco's dad and in the preview they show the dad being really optimistic about Shirley and you see Linda struggling to convince him ... I see this as an attempt to confuse us but Linda as F1 is like 99% sure I think ....

cocoHoney

Back to top Go down

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:42 am

Thanks HEA and cocoHoney. Appreciate your summaries.

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:54 am

Sorry for quoting myself. This is from the premier night! Yay me!!!

GuardianAngel wrote:He's talking to Linda in the orchard. He says he wants to be honest, when she came out of the limo, dressed in red, he liked what he saw. He's talking, he miss pronounces a word in French she corrects him? He likes her behind when she gets up. What else did they talk about?

She was hidden up until that point, she didn't get one of the first 3 roses, but I think he really likes her right from the limo exit.

GuardianAngel wrote:
Linda
Shirley
Masha
Diane
Laurie

That's my order for now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:57 am

^^  Not bad.  Top two from night one. :Chris:
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:34 pm

cocoHoney wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Anyone watched the Monday episode?  TIA.

Hey there. Just watched it.

@HEA did a great job at summing the episode up.

I think the outcome was pretty obvious ... Naelle's son was a struggle for Marco as expected ...
Also I finally saw what everybody seemed to see ... Marco is obviously very into Linda and that's the first time I saw it ...so there is no doubt she is F1 ... The preview from the next episode kind of confirmed it as well ... Shirley and Linda are both gonna meet Marco's dad and in the preview they show the dad being really optimistic about Shirley and you see Linda struggling to convince him ... I see this as an attempt to confuse us but Linda as F1 is like 99% sure I think ....

i wonder why they always do that... makes us believe that it does not go well with the lead's parents for the F1. It is so clichéd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry for quoting myself. This is from the premier night! Yay me!!!

GuardianAngel wrote:He's talking to Linda in the orchard. He says he wants to be honest, when she came out of the limo, dressed in red, he liked what he saw. He's talking, he miss pronounces a word in French she corrects him? He likes her behind when she gets up. What else did they talk about?

She was hidden up until that point, she didn't get one of the first 3 roses, but I think he really likes her right from the limo exit.

GuardianAngel wrote:
Linda
Shirley
Masha
Diane
Laurie

That's my order for now.

Hoorray

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoHoney Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:36 pm

Good job @GuardianAngel !!!

Now I'm wondering ... are they sill together as of now??

cocoHoney

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:41 pm

Someone posted this on twitter.  Maybe still together.

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Screen11

source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:46 pm

Have posted previously that Marco on his IG (and also his company's IG) follows only Linda (out of all the girls) on her IG and has done so since the beginning of the show. He is still following Linda so I think they may still be together.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:59 pm

^^What is the name of his company? or IG. TIA.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:19 pm

IG: gianmarco_tavani
Company IG: ama_pure

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:36 pm

Hmm... I just checked Marco's follows and the number was 999 and now it is 998. I don't see Linda anymore in people he follows... Usually her name shows up on top for me and did half an hour ago... Maybe he just unfollowed her or she is still on the list but I can't see it/missed it?

I still see the company following Linda and she following him. IG for Linda @lindaadalin
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+4
AllAboutLove
Sprite
Lily
GuardianAngel
8 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum