SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:35 pm

Discuss all other International Countries here.

sophienette wrote:About to watch the first episode of the French Bachelor season 3 Smiley

http://www.multiup.org/en/mirror/37a6b6d4512918efb9d3b3317594eb50/Realtv-News-bachelor-3-episode-1.mp4

sophienette wrote:No thread for French bachelor but I just started watching the 1st episode of season 3 (just aired...) and the French bachelor... is Italian Smiley

Limo exits are a mish mash of US season: horse riding, Cinderella girl leaving him a shoe, girl in wedding dress...  

sophienette wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Well you just peeked my interest! What is the name of the show? I can't find any info, what's his name.

We could have a General All Other International Bach-'ettes? A few others have occasionally mentioned shows in their countries.

I know Italians move to Francia but was that a surprise?

well I didnt follow the french press on it, so it was a surprise to me Smiley

The show's full name is "Bachelor - Gentleman celibataire". I put a link to a download site in the international thread

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:54 pm; edited 3 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:37 pm

thanks GA!

Back to top Go down

princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:39 pm

OH My gosh!!! I saw your link, 60 seconds into it I had to stop and create the new thread.

GianMarco! Wow, I like him, a lot. What is the host's name? He's good looking too. Loved the intro. So European, I'm hooked. Ok back I go to watch.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:41 pm

OK I am going to go and say final 4:

- Diane
- Linda
- Naelle
- Shirley

with my FR going to Linda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:OH My gosh!!! I saw your link, 60 seconds into it I had to stop and create the new thread.

GianMarco! Wow, I like him, a lot. What is the host's name? He's good looking too. Loved the intro. So European, I'm hooked. Ok back I go to watch.

LOL you crack me up! Do you speak French or just going with BL?

Host is called Boris

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:11 pm

I got side tracked with admin duties. I'm back to watching it. Is he 34yrs old? parents divorced? His mother wants him to meet a woman not a young lady? (cheating that part was in Italian) laugh out loud

I can understand a few words from taking French in elementary school. Everything around me in my day to day life is English/French, plus I used to watch hockey on the French stations. He is adorable. He looks like one of my favourite young Italian tenors, ilVolo Gianluca Ginoble.

Will you always be able to provide that link? Great link.
Ok back to the show.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:14 pm

Giann Marco - Jean Marc? laugh out loud I'm going to be like Katie posting as I watch! He just showed Boris his living room and will now have some coffee. laugh out loud What a beautiful place!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:24 pm

Acckk no names?

None of the girls in the intro.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:28 pm

1st out of the limo, he's happy
2nd out, yikes,

He speaks good French but do I detect the odd Italian word or slang

They are going to kill themselves on that brick walkway laugh out loud Oh we now have names.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:29 pm

is it too late to watch? was is live streaming? i would love to watch the french version of the bachelor!
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:35 pm

Shirley
Linda - red pant suit

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:39 pm

Naelle - sorry no accent on this laptop..wth did she have on? She got him in the car. She's not happy when she joined the rest of the ladies..why not?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+4
AllAboutLove
Sprite
Lily
GuardianAngel
8 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum