SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10 - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:19 am

something also got my attention.

Linda speaks about "magic" (sensations I never felt before, it was magic)

Marco speaks about "magie" (emotional, when he cries: c,est comme une magie, tu ne comprends pas ce qui se passe ... it is like magic, you do not know what is going on)

she is wearing the same top and he came kissing her. I do not think she was talking about the parachute from the plain. It was clearly something that happened earlier with marco. sudden chemistry that was missing before?

So Linda could very be F1

10 - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Lind110
As per Bachelor & Bachelorette Spoiler Fans moderator's request, please note that this S/CAP was created by a recorded episode by myself.

10 - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Lind210
As per Bachelor & Bachelorette Spoiler Fans moderator's request, please note that this S/CAP was created by a recorded episode by myself.

Last edited by HEA on Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

10 - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:30 am

I also looked at the RC for next monday and it is not marie-charlotte who refuses the rose. She was standing next to melanie when melanie drop her jaw. so it has to be another girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:35 am

HEA wrote:At first they were supposed to go all to Seville. But at the end the production decided only 11. One get the ticket, give the other tickets left to another one who pick another one and so on until it is left 4.

The 4 left are : Linda, Diane, Louise and Naelle.

Productions to spice up the show told them (once all the girls are traveling in seville) that they get to have their revenge and they can do anything to spoil any of the dates there without them and they can use all the tricks they want.

I am pretty sure that a lot were productions strong suggestions. So yes it looked like it was jealousy and probably was to a certain point but not as much as you may think. If the prod told them no, it was never going to happen. Marc knew beforehand every single date, that was obvious.

Yes, the french are more into the seduction, sensuality versus kissing immediately. It is the "jeu de seduction" (seduction game). You play a lot, with eyes, you touch a lot the arms, the hands, the legs, you say double meanings, you compliment a lot ... you get to hit on A LOT before kissing.

And you are right about Diane and Linda IMO. Those are the F1 and F2, in my opinion. Smiley

Thanks for explaining everything. Can't wait to see the rest of the episodes.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:01 am

TFI wrote:après l’élimination de Maud et Anaïs lors du précédent épisode, elles ne sont plus que 12 prétendantes à espérer conquérir le cœur de Marco cette semaine. Sur les conseils de ses deux amis Stefano et Aldo, Marco a décidé de convier Naelle, Charlène, Laurie, Masha et Shirley pour une soirée en boite de nuit. Dès son arrivé dans le club , la jolie Laurie prend les devants et convie Marco à la rejoindre sur le dancefloor.
 Le Bachelor et la jeune femme se laissent aller et ne regardent plus les autres filles. Ce qui a le don d’agacer particulièrement Naêlle qui ne cache pas être déçue du comportement de Marco.  D’autant plus que les deux vont finir par s’embrasser devant les yeux de tous !
Shirley ne va pas se gêner pour lui faire remarquer qu’il a été très malpoli ce soir. Cette soirée n’aura donc pas laisser que des heureuses !

http://www.tf1.fr/nt1/bachelor/news/laurie-se-rapproche-de-marco-boite-de-nuit-1684576.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:25 am

it is funny how the production protect Diane, Linda and Louise from the group dates. Very strategic from their part.

1. they will not see the marco who loves to play and seduce
2. absence will build an emotional need for marco

So the only time they can be with marco is during a single date or at the cocktail party.

single dates recap

3/21: Diane (city, top building)
??: Shirley (dancing and percola) - I think he does not give her a rose yet the reason she is crying in an ITM
??: Laurie (visiting a monument and funfair)
??: Naelle (spa)
??: Linda (parachute and beach)
??: elephant (probably last 2 dates with F1 or F2)

Group dates
3/21: clubbing

This could be the same group date:
??: beach (Naelle pouting + Melanie)
??: beach (Melanie kissing Marco + Marco kissing Melanie)
??: sea (Naelle kissing Marco - hair looks like hers)

??: Diane/Marco (bubble, night campfire) - the way she stopped touching him right before means IMO that girls are in the bubble

Last edited by HEA on Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:36 pm

I still think Linda is F1. She's the only one I see Marco interested in more than just physical - he has the puppy face when he is looking at her last episode so to me it is more falling in love than just lust (which I think it is only lust with Diane). The show keeps emphasizing the friend/lover story arc with Linda and I don't really see any other story arc with anyone else. I think they are downplaying the connection between Marco and Linda so it is not too obvious.

As for SM, if it is a clue for anything then I'd for sure say Linda is F1 since Marco is only following Linda on IG.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:23 am

Then again, the only extremely steamy scene we see in the into is marco and diane. Diane is topless in a spa surrended by rose petals which lead me to think it may be the overnight before the FRC.

10 - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Spa10

10 - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Spa210

It is mere hours aways from the finale... IF Linda is F1, then it sucks for her.

My logic says Linda because Diane is too obvious and the scrip is good (friend evolving to lover) but body language, intro segment, script says Diane (young girl evolving to woman).

they gave us more intellectual hints for Linda for sure. They show us a funny, simple, nice woman but nothing about her physical (although I find her very pretty)

They edited Linda about the physical and lust. But so far it is hard for me to see him interested with another woman. He seems obsessed by Diane. Prods also gave us tons of material with marco and diane in the intro. They tried to disguise the face but it sure is her. Yes prods could trick us for sure but...

I am really confused. scratch

Last edited by HEA on Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:28 pm

Please post the source for the s/caps. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:56 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Please post the source for the s/caps. TY

All the s/caps are from the episodes and created by myself

Last edited by HEA on Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:23 am; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:02 am

My last cue on this show is that I think Linda is #1.
I saw on Laurie instagram a snapshat video of herself, melodie and Diane dancing in a club. Laurie also mentioned that she had a crush on one of the contestant and she tells her all the time how pretty she is and that she loves thin arms. Which contestant is lacking confidence and definitely has thin arms? Diane.
Diane got a lot of spotlights on the site, interview. She is seen clubbing
Linda got none of that
This is generally a sign who is F1.

... in my opinion

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:47 pm

Thanks HEA.

IA I thought Linda would be the F1 just by watching the first epi. A lot can change, and I'm behind in watching, so thank's for the update.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:46 pm

It is almost certain that Linda is F1.

I listened a couple of videos interviews and in one of them, Laurie said that Diane is not the angel that everyone think she is. Laurie said that they go clubbing often with each other. She is not only the sweet baby girl that everyone see on TV.  (source: sam zirah - Laurie)

Naelle does not like Diane. Her lack of personality and crying a lot (as well as Louise). She said that Marco offered Diane a teddy bear and herself an expensive purse. Teddy bear for a girl and purse for a woman. Naelle in her interview seems jealous and arrogant. (source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONcM73ZYZck)

So far 3 out of 4 did interviews except Linda. Many interviews for Naelle and Shirley (pretty much everywhere). Diane so far only a written interview. Linda, none. All the girls on their interviews talk about each other, including about Diane. NOBODY is talking about Linda. None. My take is that producers forbade them to mention and talk about Linda.

I have little to no doubt that Linda is F1 now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+4
AllAboutLove
Sprite
Lily
GuardianAngel
8 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum