SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:14 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Actually go to the Robby thread and read what is known. This is the Jordan thread so I don't want to go off topic. RS is not factual with respect to Robby.

Ummm this is Jo's general discussion thread so I think asking about Robby was correct.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:15 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Actually go to the Robby thread and read what is known. This is the Jordan thread so I don't want to go off topic. RS is not factual with respect to Robby.

You are just like me... confused about the threads? giggling
this is jojo general discussion, so my guess is everything jojo season related goes? The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 79 2498057887

iamreal2u wrote:btw Luke was wearing the same LA cap over the same weekend only difference he was in Nashville I believe.

stuuuuuuuhp it... my little heart just jump a bit thinking that she sent him this cap by amazon drones

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:22 pm

HEA wrote:

this is jojo general discussion, so my guess is everything jojo season related goes? The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 79 2498057887

iamreal2u wrote:btw Luke was wearing the same LA cap over the same weekend only difference he was in Nashville I believe.

stuuuuuuuhp it... my little heart just jump a bit thinking that she sent him this cap by amazon drones

I think Jordan was wearing one too.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by weetybix Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:24 pm

2observe wrote:I don't believed that Jordan is Jojo's F1.  I do believe that some of the Jordan drama was created, prior to filming, to give Jordan an escape off the Show. There's no doubt in my mind that Jojo knew about Jordan's reputation from the beginning and the TPTB decided that he would get the physcial edit.  My guess is his exit is possibly at the HTD RC.  Remember, everyone knew that he was only there to increase his popularity and TV connections.   Right now, my opinion is that the F3 guys are Luke, Robby and Chase, with Chase being the only one that got a private concert, during his date; although, we haven't seen Robby's 1 on 1 or Jordan's 1 on 1.  But, during Jordan's 1 on 1 we hear Jojo saying something to Jordan about lying to her (paraphased), which I think is forshadowing his departure.  Once Jordan leaves I really do think that Robby will get the physical edit.  One thing I've noticed is that both Luke and Chase have been rather quiet on SM and I know that Chase hasn't been seen out and about too much (not sure about Luke), which bodes well for a F1.  As always this is jmo. giggling

Ahh...I so hope you are right! Seeing RS WRONG this season would be my goal! The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 79 1710264613

Robby's happy hoopla on SM just does not give me the impression of F1, and Jojo's brother not following Chase on IG (plus memorial day weekend one of Chase's photos had him tagged in Colorado, but when it was mentioned, that was removed very quickly) does not give me hope for an F1 either, leaving Luke and Jordan (who when the show ended was back on SM very much at the same time with Jojo, plus them being seen at the airports etc) and Luke cleaning up his SM (for next bachelor gig), not holding too much hope for a foiler...but one can always dream!

weetybix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:33 pm

babs wrote:
HEA wrote:

I think Jordan was wearing one too.

yes. I know he was so for me it is another clue he is F1 BUT knowing that luke far far far away was wearing one too? giggling

(just teasing. I know that Luke is not F1)

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:36 pm

HEA wrote:stuuuuuuuhp it... my little heart just jump a bit thinking that she sent him this cap by amazon drones
From Lukes twitter @Luke__Pell
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 79 Cjhb_m10

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:39 pm

She Fedex the cap? since she can't be with him!
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:41 pm

iamreal2u wrote:She Fedex the cap? since she can't be with him!

yesss that must be it!!! giggling

thanks @Jen689 for bringing up the pic!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:42 pm

On the two flights the assumption by me is JoJo was flying to Dallas from LAX and Jordan was flying on Southwest from Burbank probably to Sacramento.  The fact that the photos were from fans and the times posted seem very much like a SHV.  That is why to me a spoiler seems unlikely.  Also I thought JoJo gave a real Jordan tell to Billy on Access Hollywood.  I am going to hope JoJo pulls a Mesnick.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:46 pm

Seabear wrote:On the two flights the assumption by me is JoJo was flying to Dallas from LAX and Jordan was flying on Southwest from Burbank probably to Sacramento.  The fact that the photos were from fans and the times posted seem very much like a SHV.  That is why to me a spoiler seems unlikely.  Also I thought JoJo gave a real Jordan tell to Billy on Access Hollywood.  I am going to hope JoJo pulls a Mesnick.

JMO

I am not a drinker but I may make an exception and make me a nice gin and tonic wine

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:32 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+117
Norcalgal
jaded
tyjbachelor
sparkler
wandb
sallyny
Newto
JBF
Lennoxcolinrolland
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
jojo47