SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 82 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hairgoals - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:18 am

ETA:
sophienette wrote:https://twitter.com/JRodgers11

umngirl wrote:Looking at his IG account @jrodgers11 snipped

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast/jordan
hairgoals - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Person-person_df4a3b10-7d43-4f60-9eea-8c69be4dad61_2000x800_source-1000x400-Q90_1463061797678

Jordan
contestant biography

Height: 6’2”

Tattoos: No

Would you describe yourself as “the party-starter,” “the wingman” or “the laid back one”? 1A: Wingman, 1B: Party starter

What are your three best attributes? Humor, energy, empathy

All-time favorite movies: Gladiator, Wedding Crashers, Princess Bride

Do you have any phobias that would prohibit your participation in certain activities? I have a fear of heights, but I’ve been skydiving and I love challenging my fears. Bring it on!

What’s the wildest thing you’ve done in the bedroom? Try to hang a TV on the wall without directions or a stud finder.

If you could do/have any job in the world, what would it be and why? Food Critic, so I could eat at all the best places all the time.

Who is your favorite actor & why? Vince Vaughn, unbelievable monologues.

I love it when my date…: Wants to do something spontaneous.

I hate it when my date…: Doesn’t want to eat in front of me.

Who do you admire most in the world and why? My grandparents. They broke the mold after their generation. They are the most loving people and best example of love and selflessness.

Although not officially confirmed, due to popularity discuss Jordan here.

Diana wrote:Oh great, the new bachelor ..
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/nfl-star-aaron-rodgers-brother-jordan-to-appear-on-the-bachelorette-w166344

umngirl wrote:Looking at his IG account (@jrodgers11) he mentions doing some personal/football training. Another fun fact about him: he appears in the movie Pitch Perfect 2. He is part of the Green Bay Packers group that performs in the movie. His hair doesn't currently look like that. These were taken at the Super Bowl in February.

Realizing I have a million different clothing choices all of which include a black or grey jacket and a black or grey shirt #sb50 great times with old friends and a whole bunch of new ones #fbf #stillrecovering by @jrodgers11

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun May 15, 2016 7:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

hairgoals - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:20 am

umngirl wrote:Other facts about Jordan
DOB: 8/30/88
Height: 6'1"
Hometown: Chico, CA
College: Graduated from Vanderbilt University where he played quarterback, also on the academic honor roll, degree in Human and Organizational Development

Sources: http://www.vucommodores.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/jordan_rodgers_711885.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_Rodgers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

hairgoals - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:20 am

Duke702 wrote:Jordan seems super wacky, and there for production value, fun, and entertainment.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2613859-aaron-rodgers-little-brother-performs-flawless-impression-of-star-packers-qb

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:26 am

Seabear wrote:MF does this kind of thing all the time regarding the Leads. He loves to play cat and mouse with the fans. I think it amuses him to no end. He gets his jollies knowing the fans are getting worked up waiting for the Great Oz to deliver the goods. Last season when fans were flooding his twitter feed with Pick Ben, Pick Nick etc etc....MF kept releasing all these bogus tweets that ultimately amounted to nothing.
My guess is that ABC/TPTB are filming or have filmed and intro package for Caila and they will announce her as the next Bachelorette at the end of the WTA. I think ABC would like a diverse Bachelorette and Caila is the best choice by a mile. Before I made this post..I read through Caila's SM and she is getting lots of positive comments. There are plenty of people who like Caila and she will be a good Bachelorette.
I also read through MF's twitter and most of the negative comments are coming from the same people who keep posting repeatedly (read wackos). I actually think MF would happily flip the bird at these folks. He is not known as being an warm and fuzzy guy who lives his life to please others.

JMO

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:43 am

I mentioned in the other thread that I'm from his hometown of Chico. I didn't know him but my sister did. They hung out at parties and things like that; he tried asking out one of her best friends but it didn't work out. I do know who his ex is, they went to high school together and she moved with him to Nashville and she's still there I think. I don't know if it's really relevant at this point to share her name though.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:53 am

IF he happens to make it to HTD's, don't expect to see his brother on TV. He's a pretty private guy. As I mentioned in another thread, I live in GB and Aaron is the King here! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:53 am

Just reserve him a spot in f4! I mean, who doesn't want to see his brother in htd? :yes:

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:48 am

Ugh another Shayne Lamas.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:46 pm

Kinda look a little like Shawn Booth. Head profile

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:50 pm

No idea what Jordan is like, but omg I love me some Green Bay Packers and Aaron Rodgers. Please, please, please make it to hometowns! Lol.

I bet JoJo would have latched herself to this guy for sure. Not sure about Caila though.

Last edited by sosleepy on Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:51 pm

I'm perfectly okay with Jordan. He's cute and looks like he could be fun to have around. I like athletes as long as they're not body builders.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:58 pm

As always, I like to see them in action before I make up my mind, but physically he does nothing for me. We'll have to wait and see how Caila...or whoever is the bette....feels.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 82 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
pitci
sbolduc
Cila51290
traveler90
Jolena