SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 41 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hairgoals - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Sat May 14, 2016 3:48 pm

Grace put promos from Andi and Des to compare, both showed limo exits of f 2 3 4 but no f1. We saw Jordon Robby and Luke but no Chase. I don't know if TPTB will follow the pattern this year. Jordon got intro video, FIR and also on the 5 to watch list. That's just too much, IMO, and the show hasn't even started yet. Hope I won't get too tired of him by the time.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

hairgoals - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sat May 14, 2016 3:52 pm

IA it's a business to TPTB at the end of the day & good on them for taking advantage of the semi famous status Jordan brings...and that's the point non of the other obvious edits brought that along with them...so it's a different season compared to the others is the point folks are making.

And good on Jordan too if he is F1 & got the girl...nothing goes for nothing right...laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat May 14, 2016 3:54 pm

Sad to say, I'm tired of him already ... Well so far. Lol

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sat May 14, 2016 3:56 pm

Maybe I'm the only one who is not yet impressed with this guy. I could care less who is brother is, and I don't find him attractive. Maybe his personality will change my mind--we'll see if it's anything other than cocky-jocky. I may have missed seeing this posted, but does Jordan even have a J O B?

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2016 3:58 pm

sdmom wrote:Grace put promos from Andi and Des to compare, both showed limo exits of f 2 3 4 but no f1. We saw Jordon Robby and Luke but no Chase. I don't know if TPTB will follow the pattern this year. Jordon got intro video, FIR and also on the 5 to watch list. That's just too much, IMO, and the show hasn't even started yet. Hope I won't get too tired of him by the time.

great post. These are not things only sleuthers notice. too in your face. Doesn't mean he isnt F1. But too me looking at past seasons, it doesnt fit.
I know past seasons havent had famous peeps, but would they veer from their editing habit THAT much?

I havent sleuthed details, only what is public, and to me, Chase is F1 based on patterns. It might change Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sat May 14, 2016 3:59 pm

If Chase is F3 why is he being hidden? Was Caila hidden?
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat May 14, 2016 4:00 pm

mercieme wrote:IA it's a business to TPTB at the end of the day & good on them for taking advantage of the semi famous status Jordan brings...and that's the point non of the other obvious edits brought that along with them...so it's a different season compared to the others is the point folks are making.

And good on Jordan too if he is F1 & got the girl...nothing goes for nothing right...laugh out loud

I do get that point, but I'm just personally keeping the two separate. They're propping him for their business, but that doesn't mean once the show starts airing the edit will be any different than the edit of many past F1's, especially in recent seasons.

It's different strokes for different folks and everyone views things differently, which is good.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat May 14, 2016 4:02 pm

Oh Sophie! I know this is Jordan's thread but DO NOT GET MY HOPES UP! I want me some Chase and Jojo!
We are a little bit being beaten over the head with the Jo^3 show but maybe it will be super romantic/awesome and I'll love it and they will be my favorite couple ever. If it's Jordan on one knee in the end, then here's to hoping.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sat May 14, 2016 4:02 pm

Also, didn't they edit the first part of the show before the FRC was even taped?
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat May 14, 2016 4:04 pm

Has Jordan resurfaced on SM at all? We know Robby has. How about Chase?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat May 14, 2016 4:05 pm

Colour me skeptic, just way too much and JoJo putting out on night 1?

Next week will get us started on the road of lust/ love possibility

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2016 4:05 pm

I believe Jordan has indeed. Chase has accepted my FB friend request today

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
pitci
sbolduc
Cila51290
traveler90
Jolena