SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 71 of 82 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Tue May 24, 2016 8:30 am

Alanna wrote:The whole thing already reeks of Kacie and Aaron and Andi and Josh with the parents loving and engaging in the dramatics themselves. I expect that Jo^3 will stay together for awhile but this will tear them apart eventually. How can it not?

Yikes.... I've missed this... what have Jordan's parents done like the Murrays/Dorfmans?

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Tue May 24, 2016 8:40 am

Ash2214 wrote:If Jordan cheated on Brittany then shame on him since cheating is never okay, however, if this is the main reason why (timing seems to fit the two year mark) Aaron avoids his family, then shame on him too.

I do find it pretty comical that Brittany had no issues keeping pictures of her and her cheating ex Jordan all over her IG account until around the time hometowns started.

Two years is also how long he's been dating Olivia so I suspect that was another cause. Like I said, there's seems to be plenty of blame to go around for this rift. The parents and Luke don't seem to be helping matters either. Aaron has a very low BS tolerance. He still hasn't mended his friendship with a guy who used to be one of his best friends after that guy lied to him about using drugs to help him play better. He doesn't do well when he's lied to.

Anyway, I don't know that Brittany is gonna go to the tabloids or anything, but I wouldn't be shocked if some other women from Jordan's past do. If tumors are to be believed there's plenty more dirt to come on him. Perhaps this is why actual famous athletes have always turned down appearing on this show. Lol

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 87b72b10 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 86669110 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue May 24, 2016 9:07 am

Jordan is a cheater, and Brittany is a no-class, vindictive human.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue May 24, 2016 9:22 am

I missed the episode last night, but the GB locals have spoken. They don't like Jordan. Okay, maybe they don't like the show. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 24, 2016 9:23 am

Mommyof1 wrote:I missed the episode last night, but the GB locals have spoken.  They don't like Jordan.  Okay, maybe they don't like the show.  laugh out loud

Lol. I had so many Wisconsinites in my Twitter and Facebook timelines who were watching for the first time because of Jordan. Their commentary was second to none. But yeah, none of them are big Jordan fans.

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 87b72b10 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 86669110 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 24, 2016 9:37 am

He personally did nothing for me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 24, 2016 9:39 am

julychild wrote:Jordan is a cheater, and Brittany is a no-class, vindictive human.

Yes to this. They both have done/are doing crappy things. She had no issues having him all over her IG with pictures saying how great he is two years after he cheated on her, but the second she found out he was making it far on the bachelorette a few weeks ago? Boom, she deletes the pictures.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 24, 2016 9:40 am

I liked him fine last night but meh he sounds like more trouble than he's worth. Who said last night that he looked like 1F? He did look like a taller 1F. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 24, 2016 9:53 am

@brittany.farrar Riding the bench doesn't get in the way of a relationship, but cheating does. #yourpitchisntperfect

This is exactly what I said last night in so many words when he said football got in the way of his love life. Yeah right.

No giving this guy the benefit of the doubt, I already had him pegged long time ago.

Doesn't help he does nothing for me in the looks department. If he is the F1, I'm sure it won't be for long. JoJo will like having arm candy, and he'll love the attention. It looks like he can't wait to spill the beans as per that tweet I brought over. That tells me his edit won't be pretty and he's going to want to clarify a few things.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue May 24, 2016 10:32 am

GA, I agree with you about the looks department!!! no no  The guy has game that's for sure, course he's had a lot of practice. giggling I actually switched channels when I knew it was the FIR and then checked back in after. I know I'll be doing that when he has his dates with her. no no

Is it possible Brittany was led to believe that he was just going to be there for a little while so that is why she didn't delete everything till she realized she was lied to about that as well?  He sure kind of reminds me of Jillian's Ed.  His gf's back in Chicago were led along the same path, so much so in fact he had one of them pick him up at the airport. scratch  

JoJo's definitely picked herself a bad boy that's for sure.  I wonder what her family will think of him once they get to see him and all his moves. giggling

Last edited by Brill on Tue May 24, 2016 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 24, 2016 10:40 am

None of the parties involved are smelling like roses now. Both Brittany & Jordan supposedly had pics of each other on their IGs until recently (based on what I read on this thread) so who knows if there's more that went down behind the scenes between Brittany & Jordan prior to last nite's episode....regardless two wrongs don't make a right. Not a fan of this type of drama, makes for a messy season & just no no......jmo

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue May 24, 2016 10:42 am

Personally, I think this is great laugh out loud. I hope more women put him on blast.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 82 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
pitci
sbolduc
Cila51290
traveler90
Jolena