SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 77 of 82 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Tue May 24, 2016 9:33 pm

For someone looking for publicity and to get in the sport media route he needs a PR just about when he decided to be on this show. Don't open your closet if it's full of dirty laundry.

Second chances are deserved by everyone so I'm going to wish him well if his intentions at this point moving forward are honorable and no longer selfish.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue May 24, 2016 10:18 pm

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 Bachelorette-ratings-abc
http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/monday-ratings-bachelorette-premiere-dancing-with-the-stars-abc-1201781893/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed May 25, 2016 12:38 am

Brill wrote:GA, I agree with you about the looks department!!! no no  The guy has game that's for sure, course he's had a lot of practice. giggling  I actually switched channels when I knew it was the FIR and then checked back in after. I know I'll be doing that when he has his dates with her.  no no

Is it possible Brittany was led to believe that he was just going to be there for a little while so that is why she didn't delete everything till she realized she was lied to about that as well?  He sure kind of reminds me of Jillian's Ed.  His gf's back in Chicago were led along the same path, so much so in fact he had one of them pick him up at the airport. scratch  

JoJo's definitely picked herself a bad boy that's for sure.  I wonder what her family will think of him once they get to see him and all his moves. giggling
I know this isn't a Jillian/Ed thread, but I agree Brill..... With Ed, he did get one of his GF's to pick him up at the airport and not only that but did see one while the show was airing and was caught in the act so to speak afterwards which led to their breakup.....my point here, we should keep an eye on his activities now and after they get together if indeed he is F1.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed May 25, 2016 1:53 am

mysthelma wrote:I mean Jordan is only 27, that is what most guys do especially those into sports, they have women throwing themselves at them. I bet the ex was still holding out hope of a future reconciliation. She seems not over him hence the outburst on IG. It probably stings he is moving on and watching his chemistry with Jojo didn't help matters.
IMO, as with a lot of things, it really depends on who you "hang" around with. I know a lot of guys that are heavily into sports, all kinds, and depending on who you choose to associate with, you can get yourself in "trouble" so to speak.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 2:08 am

Maybe Jojo wants to be considered a WAG Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 3806527698

I think Brittany has legit claims against Jordan because Olivia liked her pic. Talk about a shoutout against your boyfriend's bro.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed May 25, 2016 2:18 am

shaughnessyb wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:If someone lied on national TV that I was involved with, I'm pretty sure I'd like to make it clear what really happened. If he was so into his football career and didn't cheat, I bet we wouldn't have seen that tweet.

BTW I found it odd and someone can CMIIW, before he went into the mansion he said "nice seeing you". If I've never met anyone before, I'd say nice meeting you.

If I knew someone that I've met before, and see them again, I'd say nice seeing you.

I'd like to listen to that again, however not sure if I can find a viewable link.

FWIW, he was the 21st out of the lmo in real time versus edited so.....

See, I found it odd that he said "finally!" when he got out of the limo, as if they had been talking about meeting for some time...

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Is there enough "proof" to confirm he's final 1?

At this point I'd rather JoJo ended up alone in the finale. Her dignity would be more intact that way anyway.

Not in Thailand so far.

traveler90 wrote:I just listened to it again, he definitly said "Good seeing you" and "Finally"
Could that relate to him being the 21st out of the limo real time and not edited time?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed May 25, 2016 2:31 am

I am still laughing all these exes of Jojo's contestants coming out now and fuming at their social media laugh out loud . I saw that Britanny posted on her ig last night and her angry hashtags while in Twitter I saw another one which was a friend of his ex too who was so mad and spreading how douchebag and hungry for fame. Even RS tweeted something about it and  how these exes keep emailing him  cantstopl.I think i am not disagreeing with these exes because they might be not happy how the break up happened although , I think they need to thank their lucky stars that these men showed their real selves. I don't know how jojo and her f1 will be after her season ending but pretty sure it won't be going to be easy. I can only imagine all the headlines coming out digging his past once they are out . But for now just watch the whole craziness and enjoy the ride laugh out loud .

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Wed May 25, 2016 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 Eb97c9
Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 9zt107Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 XgicucJordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 Oaw2uvJordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 2pqw5k8Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 30szzauJordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 2:44 am

Jordan is so used to cheating on his exes, wonder how he'll handle watching Jojo as the show progresses. It might feel like she's cheating on him Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 3806527698

I also wonder if she gave Jordan a sign on the LCD that he was the one similar how she asked Ben for a sign. She would want him confident for the proposal after all. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed May 25, 2016 2:57 am

at this point, I really want Jordan to be F1 and if he's a cheater with multiple proof from women, I'd like to see Jojo defend her fiancé without looking stupid. It was sad to watch Jillian during her time and I happen to love her!

If they're both just going to use this as springboard as part of some deal between the two of them, then good for them because it's certainly creating a buzz. Negative publicity is still publicity!!!

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by weetybix Wed May 25, 2016 3:02 am

ForeverLove wrote:Maybe Jojo wants to be considered a WAG Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 3806527698

I think Brittany has legit claims against Jordan because Olivia liked her pic. Talk about a shoutout against your boyfriend's bro.

Olivia would like anything Brittany posts, she even liked photos of sunscreens and taco sandwiches! cantstopl hehe...

weetybix

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 25, 2016 3:17 am

Jordan's mop of hair gets a come over in this vine vid....can't believe someone actually spent time to make this vid laugh out loud

http://linkis.com/vine.co/v/HTHZ1

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed May 25, 2016 3:58 am

Twitter is malfunctioning:giggling: I guess he's the star of the show.

Jordan now has a verified account while Jojo's is no longer verified.

Jordan RodgersVerified account
@JRodgers11
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 82 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
pitci
sbolduc
Cila51290
traveler90
Jolena