SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Page 2 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:17 pm

^^^ Truely. It's not worth sitting at my computer for two hours. We'll be back at it next week for the finale. Enjoy the show everyone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by umngirl Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:44 pm

This one is too sweet not to bring over. (But you're also most popular Mr. Lowe)
@SeanLowe09 2m2 minutes ago
I'm seeing tons of tweets about Ben being most popular bachelor in history. I'm happy being luckiest.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:56 pm

Peanut is hungry

Grapefruit Beb [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:46 pm

Photo shoot with Ali (maybe others?)

When I bump, you bump, we bump [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:48 pm

Catherine looks adorable. I'll just leave it at that. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:55 pm

Hopefully that's all she needed to do here and she can go home to her husband now.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:39 pm

IRL by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:50 pm

She looks adorable. That's my kind of fashion sense at the end of the day.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71283

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:53 pm

I love Catherine's "real world" She so real and adorable.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:54 pm

Thank goodness Sean is kinda a giant. She can steal his clothes her entire pregnancy and be comfy.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:28 pm

Werk it big daddy

Taking a bite out of the Big Apple today. Not the same without my travel buddy though. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:39 pm

Probably a good thing to get a little used to the travel without the travel buddy... because once Peanut comes it'll either be a party of three or one parental unit will be staying home.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

+43
Rosepetal
julychild
Bubblebunny
Seabear
KK4