SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Page 27 of 77 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 52 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swoon - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 27 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:44 pm

Moved from non discussion thread

Kashathediva wrote:Aww. Looks like a little girl.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

swoon - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 27 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:45 am

Happy birthday little mama

I met my dream girl on a silly TV show. I still don't understand it. Happy birthday to my best friend and love of my life. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:05 am

Happy Birthday to Sean's Dream-Girl! Hope you have the bestest day ever, Catherine. :yes:

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:34 am

Good morning SeanCatters! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Happy Birthday Catherine! What a special time to celebrate your happy 30th with Baby Lowe on the way. May you be blessed with many more to come. Take care!
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:36 pm

Happy Birthday little Mama Catherine. What a great place to be in at 30. Right in the middle of your dreams!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:55 pm

Happy 30th Birthday, Hot Mama. You are truly everyone's dream girl!!! Wishing you more blessings to come!
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by StevAlimc Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:28 pm

Happy Birthday Catherine! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] our best wishes through this exciting journey. Here’s to Good health for both Baby and Mommy!

StevAlimc
StevAlimc

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:40 pm

StevAlimc!! thumbsup
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:26 pm

Stev, you're so talented! Very nice! Happy Birthday Catherine!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:49 pm

Great job, Stev. Love it.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:37 am

Great job, Stev! yes
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:01 am

Love love love it Stev :claphands
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 77 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 52 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

+43
Rosepetal
julychild
Bubblebunny
Seabear
KK4