SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Page 28 of 77 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 52 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swoon - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 28 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by vivi2 Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:10 pm

^^^
Ditto.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

swoon - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 28 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
30 and purrrty. (Like a cat. Because her name is Cat. Get it?) by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sun May 01, 2016 12:24 am

Sooo much love in one simple picture. Real love, not the unicorn or rainbow kind though. sigh...

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sun May 01, 2016 6:24 pm

Sorry guys, wrong thread. I meant to post it at the discussion forum. But can I say Catherine is one stunning pregnant lady. I remember when Umngirl a while back you said you thought she was going to get pregnant before her 30th birthday, I have not forgotten that. I am really happy for them.

Last edited by StacyNor on Sun May 01, 2016 6:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 01, 2016 6:28 pm

^Based on all their recent interviews I'm going with you wont see them on any for awhile unless you count the odd Bachelor update here and there.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun May 01, 2016 7:48 pm

Love the glimpse of their new house/living room she posted with the flowers pic on IG. Very pretty. Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun May 01, 2016 10:30 pm

Okay...just have to say that Cat is one beautiful pregnant woman AND... the way Sean is looking at Cat. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon May 02, 2016 2:00 pm

New blog. Thanks Sean.

A confession now that we’re finally back home with 2 months before the baby arrives [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] via @SeanLowe09

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon May 02, 2016 2:17 pm

Rest up baby mama . Thanks for posting Smiley

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon May 02, 2016 2:20 pm

Hope she has a healthy and enjoyable last few months of her pregnancy. Smiley
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon May 02, 2016 7:27 pm

Oh dear, she has a temp

@clmgiudici: Rockin' a new one. (Mah fingas are growing too much for my 4 1/2 size neillanejewelry) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon May 02, 2016 7:57 pm

Maybe Neill will send her one Smiley.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 77 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 52 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

+43
Rosepetal
julychild
Bubblebunny
Seabear
KK4