SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Page 76 of 77 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 76 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:57 am

I think a photo shoot for them would be nice!

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 76 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:03 am

So guys, I'm going to be working on the next thread. Please continue to using this one for now. I need to gather some stuff for the new one to get it ready. It'll be on the homepage but locked until we need it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:45 pm

"Fans have supported Sean and Catherine from day one. We have always respected their privacy and supported their decisions. During this time of the birth of Samuel, they personally have not released any pictures, nor has any magazine should they have an exclusive first picture deal. Therefore, if anyone see's any pictures of Samuel from any source that has not been formally authorized by Sean or Catherine, it is forbidden to be posted here. Should any pictures be posted, they will be deleted, along with a 3 day ban."

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:57 pm

Updates on baby Samuel will continue to be posted in the non-discussion thread for those who do not visit our threads regularly. I've changed that threads name to reflect that. Smiley All discussion will be in our normal threads.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Cooper Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:14 pm

Beautiful welcome banner SteveA. and Thanks Lipsis for the thread.

Ken Cooper

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:33 pm

So delighted for Sean and Catherine on the arrival of their little son Samuel. Samuel is a blessed little boy to be loved and adored by so many...including all of you here.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:44 pm

Congrats to the new mom & dad. Catherine & Sean must be so happy to have their little boy. hearthumbsup

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15241

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:49 pm

Thanks Bean and to everyone who has stopped by with well wishes for the Lowe's and all of us here on the Fan Forum. It means a lot.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:38 pm

I had a dream I met them & Baby Samuel. Oh that's right it wasn't a dream. giggling :cutesmile!: Though back then I didn't know about Samuel yet but I'm still counting it. Hugesmile

Hope the three of them are having a great Sunday! and all of you! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11952

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:48 pm

Still busting with excitement for this lovely couple followed from Sean's season where he fell in love with the beautiful Catherine, through their engagement year and on to the goriousl wedding that still makes me tear up
Grateful for all the pregancy updates they shared with us and now
SAMUEL THOMAS
Can't wait for that first picture and the details, how much did he weigh, did our Seanie cry with happiness, did Catherine have an easy labor.
Exciting weeks to come.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:10 pm

Awwwwe

Samuel Thomas, I think I'm in love Smiley by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:12 pm

Oh wow! Aren't we lucky! He's adorable! Fair hair? So precious!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 77 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

+43
Rosepetal
julychild
Bubblebunny
Seabear
KK4