SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:28 pm

julychild wrote:
JOJO TAKES THE SIX REMAINING MEN TO THE BEAUTIFUL ARGENTINIAN COUNTRYSIDE, AS THE HOMETOWN DATES LOOM, ON ‘THE BACHELORETTE,’ MONDAY, JULY 11, ON ABC

“Episode 1207” – The drama of Buenos Aires is behind JoJo, but she still must determine which four men will have the chance to take her home to meet their families. So it is on to the countryside, steeped in Argentinian gaucho culture. There is a crucial date for Alex, who charms JoJo on a romantic day of picnicking and horseback riding. A private jet whisks Jordan and JoJo away for a tryst at an Argentinian vineyard to make wine, but later, he shares a stunning revelation which changes how JoJo feels about him. Bad weather cancels plans for a group date, but Robby, Chase and James Taylor still have a blast as the only date rose this week is up for grabs. Finally, Luke and JoJo share time horseback riding and skeet shooting, and his gentle way only makes her choice more difficult. JoJo faces a difficult emotional decision at a critical rose ceremony, as she looks to join the final four men in their hometowns, on “The Bachelorette,” MONDAY, JULY  11 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT), on the ABC Television Network.

Alex gets the first one-on-one date this week, and it is perfect timing if he is to convince JoJo to come meet his family. The two spend the day picnicking and horseback riding and even witnessing horse whispering, a time-honored tradition between the gaucho and his horse. Alex is ready to open up and admit his true feelings to JoJo for the first time. But will it be enough to greet her in his hometown?

JoJo and Jordan wing their way to a romantic rendezvous at an Argentinian vineyard. However, his shocking admission to his potential soulmate might be a game changer for JoJo.

How can Chase, James Taylor and Robby have fun when bad weather cancels plans for their group date with JoJo? They spend the day ordering room service and playing games. However, tension runs rampant as JoJo needs to confront Robby about his past relationships. Will she be able to trust him, or will it derail their future together?

The final one-on-one date goes to Luke, who impresses JoJo with his skeet shooting prowess and his calm and tender demeanor while horseback riding.

A heartbreaking decision ends the rose ceremony, but four happy men return to the States to introduce JoJo to their families.
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/press-releases/

...so, one of the guys tells Jojo about Robby's past relationships in epi 7? She "confronts" him about it, accepts whatever answer he gave, and later confronts him, AGAIN, in epi 8?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:05 pm

Entertainment Tonight

JOJO: I think my husband is in that group of guys !!! (NO JORDAN - NO CHASE)

3 front-runners: Jordan, Luke ... and...... I kinda picked on Robby today. Robby was kinda the dark horse the first night but after seeing him today, I have a good feeling about him

Luke: I had a good day. I am a competitor so I had a lot of fun.

Bachelorette JoJo Fletcher Interview on Good Morning America | LIVE 3-25-16

Jojo: someone I feel save, protected, i can trust

[url=JoJo Fletcher interview on Jordan Rodgers & EXTRA - bachelorette season 12 episode 1 ]JoJo Fletcher interview on Jordan Rodgers & EXTRA - bachelorette season 12 episode 1 [/url]

Mario Lopez: You feel you can be in love with more than one person at the same time? I definitely believe it is possible
JOJO: when I met him (Jordan), he was obviously cute and there were that instant chemistry there
JOJO: I looooove the unicorn
JOJO: a lot of things happened this season that a lot of people will be chocked by

ABC Breaking News | Latest News Videos
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/jojo-fletcher-talks-premiere-bachelorette-39296783

current mood: I am very happy
which entrance was your favorite: on ben season I came out with a unicorn mask. I took a risk and it worked out for me. Well there is one guy who ride down with a real unicorn. So that one was really cool. A lot of guys, they took risks and it kinda worked.
Ali, Des & Kaitlyn advises: follow your heart, trust your gut,  and know the difference between hot passionate chemistry versus love and don't get that confused.

RYAN - GT STYLE

About the L word: I always kept in the back of my mind, just staying cautious not saying much too soon because blindsiding someone is never a fun feeling and I did not want to do that to anyone else.
what is the most attractive thing you find in a man? sense of humor, someone who can make me laugh is so attractive to me

POPSUGAR Entertainment

Hollywood Today Live

I never broke up with anyone in my entire life (segment blue glitter dress)
I am in the driver seat but they have to choose me too
I can say to a guy ILY, he has to tell me back he loves me too. it is a two ways street

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:52 pm

I'm not even watching (yet?), but this was PRICELESS!!

http://www.laineygossip.com/Aaron-Rodgerss-Rogue-Relative-is-brother-Jordan-from-The-Bachelorette-who-reveals-that-he-and-Aaron-are-estranged/44404

Every celebrity has one. Lainey calls it the “Rogue Relative.” George Clooney has one. Jennifer Lawrence, too. You know, the Rogue Relative is a family member who talks to the media without the celebrity’s consent and they usually say some sh-t the celeb wouldn’t want us all to know.
Green Bay Packers quarterback, Olivia Munn’s boyfriend, and number four on my Freebie Five (Lainey: ew….really?!?), Aaron Rodgers, is suffering from a case of Rogue Relative. His younger brother Jordan Rodgers, aka one of the final four guys vying for The Bachelorette JoJo Fletcher’s heart, has been the most talked about contesticle (shout out to Ali at Vulture for coining this brilliant term for the men on this show) this season. Jordan also used to be an NFL quarterback but now he’s on The Bachelorette so you can guess how that worked out for him.

On Monday night’s episode of The Bachelorette, Jordan revealed that he and Aaron are estranged. Aaron has no idea his brother is on a reality show and next week when JoJo visits Jordan’s hometown, his entire family will be there – except for Aaron. Jordan explained their strained relationship like this:

“It’s just the way he’s chosen to do life…I chose to stay close with my family and my parents and my brother.”

The brother he is still close with is named Luke. Jordan went on to say that he spent years living in Aaron’s shadow because while his biggest accomplishment is a cameo in Pitch Perfect 2, Aaron’s is winning a freaking Super Bowl.

“At every step of my life I was just kind of disappointed, and no matter what I did it was never good enough for a coach or a teammate because I was being compared to someone who did it the best.”

Jordan is super bitter. So, he’s basically Liam Hemsworth in 5 years. Coincidentally and hilariously, the Hemsworths and the Rodgers both have non-famous, significantly less good-looking older brothers named Luke. Poor Lukes.

In his efforts to get famous, I mean, to win over JoJo, Jordan claimed that his brother doesn’t value family and implied that Aaron is too busy being a famous NFL star to hang out with his parents. This week, there have also been reports that Olivia Munn is the reason Aaron doesn't talk to his relatives. According to The Daily Mail, Olivia talked about her sex life with Aaron publicly and his family was so pissed they hate her now. Whatever. I would like Olivia Munn to describe her sex life with Aaron Rodgers in detail, repeatedly. Please.

The only evidence we have that Aaron’s family does not like Olivia is that they haven’t showed up to a few football games where she was present.

It’s funny how this is a feud between two brothers and somehow, the woman gets blamed. Right, she must be a bitch who stole Aaron from his family because she has a vagina.

Sure, he’s pretty hot but he’s basically the Scott Eastwood of Bachelorette contestants. You might want to make out with him at a bar but you never, ever let Scott Eastwood put a ring on it. I’m looking at you JoJo.

Aside from the internet declaring that Jordan is on the show for the wrong reasons, he has also had to defend himself against the other contesticles who have called him “entitled”. Also an ex-girlfriend (who is Olivia’s BFF) has outted him for cheating on her. And some of his friends say he’s only on the show to get a job in broadcasting.

Yeah, he seems really into putting family over fame.

I mean, maybe you can’t blame a guy for being insecure when his brother is a two-time NFL MVP dating one of the hottest women in Hollywood and he’s one of four identical white dudes with similar dumb haircuts dating the same girl on a sh-tty reality show.

Aaron and Olivia have yet to comment on their Rogue Relative’s claims because they are probably too busy banging/being adorable. Jordan, however, is in for a lifetime of starring in The Bachelorette spin-offs, delivering football highlights on local cable affiliates and dropping his brother’s name to stay relevant.

If you learned anything from what you just read, it’s that yes, I am unashamed to admit that I religiously watch The Bachelorette and, more importantly, never mess with my QB1 Aaron Rodgers. I will come for you.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:15 pm

Many pics of the heated conversation..........

not in a seclusive home on July 14.....

----

EXCLUSIVE PICS: Jordan Rodgers Spotted Out for First Time After Airing Family Drama

Zach Seemayer , KUSA 7:00 AM. MDT July 15, 2016

http://www.9news.com/entertainment/entertainment-tonight/exclusive-pics-jordan-rodgers-spotted-out-for-first-time-after-airing-family-drama-on-the/274276236

Jordan Rodgers was spotted for the first time since publically addressing his strained relationship with his brother, Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers, on Thursday, and ET has the exclusive pics.

The 27-year-old reality star and former NFL quarterback, who opened up about his Super Bowl-winning brother on Monday's episode of The Bachelorette, was seen having a heated conversation outside a Whole Body Fitness gym in his hometown of Chico, California on Thursday.

Rocking a blue shirt emblazoned with the gym's logo, and a conspicuously bulky hands-free headset, Rodgers was seen pacing around the parking lot of the gym numerous times during the 10 hours he spent at the establishment, according to an eyewitness.

Rodgers got candid about his relationship with his brother on a one-on-one date with JoJo Fletcher on Monday's Bachelorette, where they touched on the topic of who she'd be meeting during her upcoming hometown visit.

"My middle brother won't be there, Aaron," Rodgers said. "I have a great relationship with my [oldest] brother Luke, [but] me and Aaron don't really have that much of a relationship. It's just kind of the way he's chosen to do life and I chose to stay close with my family and my parents and my brother."

"It's not ideal," he added. "I love him and I can't imagine what I's like to be in his shoes and to have the demands from people that he [has]. I don't have hard feelings against him, it's just how things go right now."

While the siblings seem to be estranged, it appears that their father, Edward, is still supporting his superstar son. The proud patriarch is rocking a Green Bay Packers license plate frame on his pickup truck, which was parked outside the gym where Rodgers spent most of his day.

9NEWS

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:24 pm

nutty1 wrote:Excellent Afterbuzz from last night's show. I sure wish they were 2 hours! James Fuertes is on. Loved hearing his insights. Very interesting!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_z9rPvaJlo

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:45 pm

Not sure if this is posted somewhere else... but if so please feel free to delete.

SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:00 pm

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 143524_ROBBY

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 14352410

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/photos/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:31 pm; edited 3 times in total

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:00 pm

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 143524_0535

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 14352411

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 143524_0393

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/photos/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+2
Aunties_Love
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum