SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorABC - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:18 pm

julychild wrote:
megaa wrote:He has similar features to Jojo's brother Ben.

Yes, he does. Someone posted over the weekend that it's possible the date involved flying out of the Malibu airport. S/he was correct.

^^^^That was me! Hugesmile   I actually said Burbank airport based on the tagged Costco location and the type car they were driving.  I live in So Cal so I know there is no way you would what to drive very far particularly on a freeway in that type of car.  If they flew in a vintage plane to their dinner locale... I would guess somewhere in Southern or Central Cal.  If they transferred to a jet for the dinner portion then maybe Las Vegas or Northern Cal.  I was trying to guess the dinner location based on MF saying it was one of the most romantic places in the world.  Then I remembered this was MF saying this. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorABC - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:57 pm

Fleiss just tweeted out a picture of JoJo. I think her dress is gorgeous. Fleiss might be a little creeper, but I'm liking his random updates.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:57 pm

MF just posted a picture of jojo and she already looks tired.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:59 pm

I don't think she looks tired. She looks like her beautiful, sparkly self to me.

TheBachelorABC - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Image22

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:10 am

^^^I agree. She is radiant. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:26 am

she might be tired but dang girl, she still looks good!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:21 am

She looks great! Good looking girl, but not my ideal of beautiful. 

I am however wishing her the best on her season.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:24 am

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/712124389349691392

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:15 am

Alanna wrote:I don't think she looks tired. She looks like her beautiful, sparkly self to me.

TheBachelorABC - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Image22

I personally don't like her dress, Makes her look 40 years old...IMO Come on MF dress the girl...
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:28 am

Hottest Cast
https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/712138169064366082

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:58 am

ForeverLove wrote:Hottest Cast
https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/712138169064366082
Mike Fleiss Verified account
‏@fleissmeister

According to our female crew members, this is one of the hottest casts we've ever had. #makeamericahotagain

9:45 PM - 21 Mar 2016

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:05 am

Someone said upthread of how the guy in the ok magazine pic that came out today looks like someone familiar.  I am wondering if it could look like Peter that we had sleuthed out already?

TheBachelorABC - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 FFN_CPR_Bachlorette_EXC_031916_52000313

TheBachelorABC - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 18299010

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+84
Tiger Tip
KK4
timfan
ThankMeLater
ED
iamreal2u
Rosepetal
suzq
KBiegs88
Georgia Lindsay
metalgirl