SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorABC - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:50 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:

So then they just needed the perfect woman for this date. Enter.......Jojo. Not surprised one bit! She got the balls rolling on this one TheBachelorABC - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 3806527698

Right. They totally chose JoJo as the bachelorette just because of this one date laugh out loud

Like Lucas said above....It's the whole storyline they have planned for Jojo. This date says a lot and the fact she was a willing participant. Probably right up her wheelhouse imo.

She's under contract. What is she going to say? No I won't do this! Yeah, that's not going to happen. There's a sexual date or sexual undertones every season. Andi with her stripper date, Chris with the girls in bikinis riding tractors, Kaitlyn and her sex education date, etc. The list goes on. Most of this won't be on television either.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorABC - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:57 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

Right. They totally chose JoJo as the bachelorette just because of this one date laugh out loud

Like Lucas said above....It's the whole storyline they have planned for Jojo. This date says a lot and the fact she was a willing participant. Probably right up her wheelhouse imo.

She's under contract. What is she going to say? No I won't do this! Yeah, that's not going to happen. There's a sexual date or sexual undertones every season. Andi with her stripper date, Chris with the girls in bikinis riding tractors, Kaitlyn and her sex education date, etc. The list goes on. Most of this won't be on television either.

It's amazing to me how many people think they know JoJo personally and are judging her based on a TV show.  Yep, a TV show.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:59 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

Just fitting for Jojo imo. Just glad we got a better gist then the edited edition. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:00 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:

It's amazing to me how many people think they know JoJo personally and are judging her based on a TV show.  Yep, a TV show.

Lol with Jojo lately, it's been more than tv cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:01 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

Again, you know her personally?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:02 pm

I don't know about anyone else, but I have never seen anal beads at a Walmart.:affraid:At least not for sale. Well, not at all. In a Walmart.  What was this an X rated Walmart?  
Not even going to address the fact that most 17 yr old girls would have mistakenly thought they were a bad set of Mardi Gras beads. Not JoJo. 
The date was enough of a circle jerk without RS having to go into details and apparently enjoying it almost as much as the date participants.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:03 pm

We don't know any of these people personally. When has that ever stopped us from snarking on them? laugh out loud

TheBachelorABC - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:05 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:

Why? I'm not allowed my opinion ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:06 pm

Kasha, thanks for bringing in levity  TheBachelorABC - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 3806527698

Last edited by Nonina430 on Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:06 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:

Okay stop. We're ALL judging her and the rest of these folks good and bad. Those who are fans of her are judging her just based on a TV show as well. None of us know her and last time I checked it's not in the rules that we have to know these folks to have an opinion on them. There's a fan thread for JoJo for those who can't deal. This isn't a rainbows and unicorns forum.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:06 pm

bleuberry wrote:That is just disgusting. As soon as he IDs the guys on the date and who shared what, they're dead to me. laugh out loud Barf
Not me! As soon as I match up the guy with the most lucrative and viable occupation and am going to invite him to J-date and try to set him up with my older daughter. I could use an interesting summer and she could probably handle some fun and possibly a new car.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:07 pm

We'll be locking at lot of threads at this rate.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+84
Tiger Tip
KK4
timfan
ThankMeLater
ED
iamreal2u
Rosepetal
suzq
KBiegs88
Georgia Lindsay
metalgirl