SELECT CONTENT

Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by dyra Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:13 am

He need to propose again without pressuring himself, maybe during ATFR or away from camera, media etc. That would be much better. If he wants to make Lauren feeling special again like on having fun together,remind Lauren, shes the kind of girl he would want to spend the rest of his life with, the girl he can have a laugh with. 

Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mindless Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:23 am

agentcurls wrote:Possible order:
"In another world, I couldn't imagine saying good bye to you." 
 Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Ef817dcd14444d4a66513e341da0a6d5_zpsnljfytmi Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Image31
 Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Bengoo11
^this SC may have been originally flipped. I'm thinking this is the way it's supposed to go because Ben might be missing his mole. Mole is on other side. 
 Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Bengoo12
*OR*..there might be an indention and another smaller mole in mid beard-line...it's hard to tell...and it seems fuzzy...maybe TPTB have edited it out? It should be more pronounced possibly. So if this SC is flipped, this conversation goes to Lauren (see below)
 Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Captur12
 Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Benfrc11
^this was originally flipped, but Ben's mole is on left side so this is the way it should be^
 Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 F181b45c72f9bd32031b3ac5b78b292c_zpsswjphvg4
 Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Benfrc12
 Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Def4146d9f7aedb97b7d716ad03457bc
(my own SCs)
^this was flipped originally, but this is the way it should be with Lauren's hair parted this way (same as helicopter shot)

I wouldn't look at his moles, but the direction his curls are pointing at. Seems clear to me that he's talking to JoJo, who's standing on the right.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bach Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:26 am

I don't understand the point being made with these photos that keep getting posted?

bach

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:46 am

Putting the screencaps in order helps to determine the chronology of events on the RC day. There are caps of the FRC that have been released since the premiere that we can fit together to prove the ending.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:18 am

mindless wrote:
agentcurls wrote:Possible order:
"In another world, I couldn't imagine saying good bye to you." 
 Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Ef817dcd14444d4a66513e341da0a6d5_zpsnljfytmi Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Image31
 Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Bengoo11
^this SC may have been originally flipped. I'm thinking this is the way it's supposed to go because Ben might be missing his mole. Mole is on other side. 
 Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Bengoo12
*OR*..there might be an indention and another smaller mole in mid beard-line...it's hard to tell...and it seems fuzzy...maybe TPTB have edited it out? It should be more pronounced possibly. So if this SC is flipped, this conversation goes to Lauren (see below)
 Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Captur12
 Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Benfrc11
^this was originally flipped, but Ben's mole is on left side so this is the way it should be^
 Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 F181b45c72f9bd32031b3ac5b78b292c_zpsswjphvg4
 Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Benfrc12
 Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Def4146d9f7aedb97b7d716ad03457bc
(my own SCs)
^this was flipped originally, but this is the way it should be with Lauren's hair parted this way (same as helicopter shot)

I wouldn't look at his moles, but the direction his curls are pointing at. Seems clear to me that he's talking to JoJo, who's standing on the right.

So, if you are saying Jojo is on the right, then she is F1?
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:24 am

^no. Most likely F2 because of the "in another world, I couldn't imagine saying good bye to you" conversation seems to be happening to the right.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:24 am

^I think they're saying that based on the screencaps, Ben is saying goodbye to a girl who's on the right and that appears to be JoJo.

Last edited by jupi on Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 27dmB0k
"You're my person."  heartbeat  

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:27 am

Okay, thank you for clearing that up...I'm a bit slow when it comes to this techie stuff!
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:48 am

agentcurls wrote:
casjacknick wrote:And (I'm sorry I feel like I need a lesson in sleuthing or something) Jojo on the right is important because she needs to be facing that direction for the proposal so we can see the ring?
Technically, yes...but I am guessing that TPTB might have switched it up this season, meaning Lauren is not "ring side" when Ben puts on the engagement ring. 
If Ben is facing to the right for "In another world, I couldn't imagine saying good bye to you", then he would be saying that to JoJo, (good bye)
I'm not 100% sure that SC isn't flipped. (mole is missing, but may have been edited out)
I can explain this because many, many seasons ago I fell victim to this (it was PLo's season).
I hope this comes out right because it's confusing.
It has to do with camera angle and then add to it tptb flipped stuff so it's very confusing.

First let's take this photo.
 Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Image31
At first this appears to be a straight side shot. But it is not. It is taken in back of Ben (we see his rear/back). In order to get this facial shot of Ben and JoJo, she would actually have to be more on the left side of our viewing screen. Think about it. If she were actually looking at Ben and on the right side of our screen, the camera would have to be on Ben's left to a shot of JoJo's face. 
Like this: source  
 Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Chris-soules-becca-bachelor-finale-rose-final

Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Finale-lindsay-yenter-dumped-1

source

Now let's move on to Lauren. Again the camera pov is from behind Ben vs. right on.
In order to get a photo of Ben straight on like this from a facial angle vs behind
or this which is what we want to see when he proposes: 
The woman has to be on the right of our screen. So that when Ben kneels down to propose the camera has an opening to get the entire couple's facial expressions etc and get the ring shot.

So if we move the camera in this shot to get the couple in showing Ben's body and face as above, Lauren would be on the right of our screen. 
source
 Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Chris-soules-proposes-to-whitney-bischoff

or this: source
 Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Proposal-630x392

The camera view has to move IN FRONTof Ben vs behind. I hope this makes sense.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:49 am

casjacknick wrote:But would they seriously edit that out?! That seems silly, right? I mean I don't want to call the producers or editors or whatever silly that seems mean but it seems like a lot of work so that we aren't sure who he's talking to or get the wrong impression. How many people are as observant as you are and looking for a mole? I mean I am just, I guess, defensive all of a sudden because I didn't even realize he had a mole! If that SC of Ben saying in "another world" is not flipped then he is saying that to Lauren? You eagle eyes.... no wonder you can spoil a season without sources.

This is what sleuthing is all about and has been done all 20 seasons.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:15 pm

Kasha super star sleuther! bowdown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:30 pm

Kasha ! That was absolutely incredible in how you explained and broke it down !! Consider me impressed! clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Sprite
meauxwalk
bronco18
provenceguy
grace8136
jupi
mindless
Mgrissom
casjacknick
agentcurls
viola-b