SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 57 of 75 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 66 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ENGAGED -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Tiger Tip Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:32 pm

Rolly wrote:
Tiger Tip wrote:

Interesting post.  When I think of the final three - only two come to mind when I imagine who would want to be the bachelorette and not the F1 for Ben.  Caila (who I never saw as being in love with Ben as much as she would be in love in being within the final 4) and JoJo (who has a very broad life of opportunities including picking up a lead role as had her brother).  Now, if true, and JoJo would love to get the bachelorette gig, would it be because she really wants to find love, or because she wants the adventure?  

Maybe she wants both. For anybody that was a contestant on this show, I think the offer to be lead would be hard to turn down. JMO.

Point well made!  Nothing wrong with having the cake and eating it too!

Tiger Tip

Back to top Go down

ENGAGED -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bilolo Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
grace8136 wrote:snipped

I can't find anywhere that Ben said "we" put her through hell. If he did, can someone point me to the source please?

etonline.com

"We're a team now, and teams communicate, they have to, even in situations that are tough and difficult," he explained. "I had to communicate with her, and she's been supportive and loving and caring. Understanding it's not always easy, right? We've put her through hell and back sometimes, but she's never ceased to love me and support me through it. That's why we're standing here today, and I am so excited."

While looking for this I notice everything is a mish mash quote between "we" and "I". Also in that link there is a short vid. Again wedding is discussed where Ben says he wants to show her off in public, etc. The interviewer says CH would like they get married tomorrow and Ben mentions more surprises.
In this video, he says 'she's been put through hell'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mE4tiFF4DI
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiger Tip Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:50 pm

relaxing wrote:

These are great points.  What I've noticed the last several seasons is that TPTB are finding ways to really build up the story with the F2.  That allows them to show some nice, obvious moments with the F1, who is usually out there via spoilers. Then they build a story on "how is it possible he/she really picks F1 when XYZ has happened with the F2?"  (eg Kaitly slept with Nick, Ben told Jojo he loves her, Chris seemed more after and into Becca at the end).  This way even if most can see the building of the relationship between lead and F1, and don't necessarily question they outcome, they will question how do we possibly get from here to there.  And that's what always makes a good story, IMO. And gives fans lots to talk about along the way.

Keep in mind - any great story needs obstacles, intrigue, cliffhangers, suspense, or something to peak the reader's interest until the final chapter.  In the case of this franchise, if the "obvious moments with the F1" are too prevalent, they create drama to distract the viewer or they focus on drama that is already there.  JP and Ashley were said to have had clandestine meetings when cameras weren't rolling - and one in particular was caught by production one late night they were together, which turned into a quick little nightcap for all.  But, so much of that show which we watched was about Bentley and what led to a 'set up' with Ben at TFR that resulted in reactions that they couldn't show in final edit.  If not for puppeteering, the early identity of an F1 would have tanked the show's longevity record.

Being "in love" - or better said: the feeling of loving two people in the finale is not new.  Promoting it to the level that it has been promoted, is new.

Tiger Tip

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiger Tip Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:54 pm

bilolo wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
grace8136 wrote:snipped

I can't find anywhere that Ben said "we" put her through hell. If he did, can someone point me to the source please?

etonline.com

"We're a team now, and teams communicate, they have to, even in situations that are tough and difficult," he explained. "I had to communicate with her, and she's been supportive and loving and caring. Understanding it's not always easy, right? We've put her through hell and back sometimes, but she's never ceased to love me and support me through it. That's why we're standing here today, and I am so excited."

While looking for this I notice everything is a mish mash quote between "we" and "I". Also in that link there is a short vid. Again wedding is discussed where Ben says he wants to show her off in public, etc. The interviewer says CH would like they get married tomorrow and Ben mentions more surprises.
In this video, he says 'she's been put through hell'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mE4tiFF4DI

Hm.  Interesting.  That's a comment that puts the blame elsewhere.  Could we then assume, his F1 was never in doubt of his feelings?  but rather, the doubt and "hell" she went through was the result from "the system" that spins the drama?

Tiger Tip

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:03 pm

Could also be Ben's open confession to F2 and how it got spun from there . I think Lauren was in doubt up to the FRC because she was never privy to what Ben felt or said to Jojo. Imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:05 pm

Crazylady29 wrote:ha i thought i was the only one to read the endings before reading the whole book. Glad to know there is another one like me out there!

That makes 3 of us...that's why as much as I make a resolution every Bachelor(ette) season to stay unspoiled, I give in to the impulse to click on RS, then I watch to see if I really like F1. This time I really did! Not that I didn't like Jojo, but there is just something about Lauren & Ben together- magic! Hope it lasts...what would we do without social media?!

I didn't like Josh so much and I really liked Chris Lambton for Ali (though I'm so glad he was F2 and found Peyton) but for every other F1, I was a fan.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:05 pm

Tiger Tip wrote:

Snipped

The challenge in JoJo becoming the next lead is in how it would demerit this current season.  The FRC and ATFR have to be credible.  She just can't come out on stage and say, "yeah I loved you but I am already over you and looking forward to meeting 25 men who are better than you".  While the actual FRC happened in November and she would "in reality" be ready to move on now, to the average viewer, the FRC happens on Monday - and it wouldn't seem right for her to suddenly be ready to have her own show.... particularly if they edit her with intense heartbreak at the FRC.  Think about the reunion with Deanna and Brad - she was still very crushed by his refusal to choose her and came to the ATFR with hope that he would realize this - - they could not have offered her the lead that moment for her own show and she gladly accept without discrediting her reaction as phoney to the viewership (which I don't believe it was).  Now,...if filming is scheduled to start a number of months from now, then there is plenty of time for her to be promoted, and emotionally recover, for the viewership to get behind her.  (And I say this to the reference of the who - most of the millions of viewers don't know the background information these forum boards know.)

Jojo was in a relationship with a guy for 1.5 years and she was over him in 5 months when she joined the Bachelor.  

I think 4 months is a long time for her to get over Ben who she's been with for a combined time of 3 days and the guy was dating multiple people.

I just want to make sure the fanfare of her announcement does not overshadow the launch of BenLo as a couple.

I'm curious - How will they do it? Will they bring her out and she talks about Ben with somewhat of a somber face to ask him questions or say she understands then bring BenLo out for the happy couple's 5 minutes of limelight. Then bring Jojo out again with her beaming face for her Bachelorette debut?  giggling

Last edited by SarahD on Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:12 pm

I think Jojo might relate something Ben told her on their first date. The only way to get over the pain is to fall in love again. I think Jojo might have learned that lesson going through what she did , going from Chad to Ben, and now from Ben to 25 plus new chances.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:15 pm

ForeverLove wrote:I think Jojo might relate something Ben told her on their first date. The only way to get over the pain is to fall in love again. I think Jojo might have learned that lesson going through what she did , going from Chad to Ben, and now from Ben to 25 plus new chances.

This plus I really think she fell out of Bubble love by the time she got back to the states.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:23 pm

tennischick80 wrote:
Crazylady29 wrote:ha i thought i was the only one to read the endings before reading the whole book. Glad to know there is another one like me out there!

That makes 3 of us...that's why as much as I make a resolution every Bachelor(ette) season to stay unspoiled, I give in to the impulse to click on RS, then I watch to see if I really like F1. This time I really did! Not that I didn't like Jojo, but there is just something about Lauren & Ben together- magic! Hope it lasts...what would we do without social media?!  

I didn't like Josh so much and I really liked Chris Lambton for Ali (though I'm so glad he was F2 and found Peyton) but for every other F1, I was a fan.

That is so me. I was spoiled going in because I read an article but their M&G was so darn cute and by the time their first date happened where they talked about simple things, I was hooked by Ben and Lauren's love story but the editing was so fantastically good that I was in doubt that Lauren was F1 until about few days ago.

The puppet master MF was at his best this season. You can just tell by the many articles on who did Ben choose. That's why it seems that BenLo will have difficulty in the first few months of coming out as a couple. I will be stressed out reading break up rumors. I think though that Lauren knows the process now so, if she does trust Ben and they've talked about this, she'll just shrug it off as editing.

I really can't wait for tomorrow. I don't want to see a Brad 2.0/Emily vibe when they sit on that couch at the ATFR.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:23 pm

Lauren was seen filming and taking pictures in LA. Wouldn't it be funny if Fleiss pulled a fast one on everyone and Ben picked JoJo and Lauren is the bachelorette?? cantstopl Hugesmile

Just kidding! I do think he picks Lauren but the thought did cross my mind! ENGAGED -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 1710264613
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:26 pm

It has been said in the media several times, JoJo was upset but understanding. IMO there won't be any big drama with her and Ben during the sit down. They will continue to focus on the two ILY's and she will be thankful for Ben's honesty, blah blah blah, on to the next season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 75 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 66 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+107
Pandora
albean99
bleuberry
anggilestari
mizzoufan