SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 58 of 75 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 66 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ENGAGED -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:27 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Lauren was seen filming and taking pictures in LA.  Wouldn't it be funny if Fleiss pulled a fast one on everyone and Ben picked JoJo and Lauren is the bachelorette??   cantstopl Hugesmile

Just kidding!  I do think he picks Lauren but the thought did cross my mind!  ENGAGED -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 1710264613

I could have wondered until the photographer said #engaged then quickly deleted. ENGAGED -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 1710264613

Back to top Go down

ENGAGED -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:31 pm

^^^In that event, when talking to the F2 about her experience and current feelings, they can then say well as it turn out you look great and is ready to move on. So ladies and gentlemen, without any doubts or regrets, here's our new bachelorette.

From my imagination.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:48 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Lauren was seen filming and taking pictures in LA.  Wouldn't it be funny if Fleiss pulled a fast one on everyone and Ben picked JoJo and Lauren is the bachelorette??   cantstopl Hugesmile

Just kidding!  I do think he picks Lauren but the thought did cross my mind!  ENGAGED -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 1710264613

Too funny! It's not Monday yet and anything can happen. Mr.RS is strangely quiet which gives be pause for thought ...

richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:49 pm

nah i believe ga when she says jojo is the next bachelorette.
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:59 pm

Crazylady29 wrote:nah i believe ga when she says jojo is the next bachelorette.

I'm not trying to diminish ga's spoiler but in the back on my mind I always remember Des' season. There were sources coming out of the woodwork like there was a sale on them. Everyone was confident ... until they weren't.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:01 pm

true i do remember that season. I was so expecting brooks to come back and even told my little brother just wait he comes back after brooks dumped her.... i kept waiting for it to happen then chris proposed and well yea wasn't expecting that to happen.

but still i don't think anything like that will happen and i do believe the spoilers this time.
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:05 pm

Crazylady29 wrote:true i do remember that season. I was so expecting brooks to come back and even told my little brother just wait he comes back after brooks dumped her.... i kept waiting for it to happen then chris proposed and well yea wasn't expecting that to happen.

but still i don't think anything like that will happen and i do believe the spoilers this time.

But IMHO there was no evidence to show Brooks came back just the spoiler but nothing to back that up. We can usually (if not always) figure out the ending based on the caps.

I have no doubt (ok .000001%) that Lauren is F1.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:05 pm

I just reported what I was told. Everyone has the right to believe and/or continue sleuthing and speculating!

Any time a source is gracious enough to share with someone, those are always the options that are available. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by harts05 Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:06 pm

richmondrose wrote:
Crazylady29 wrote:nah i believe ga when she says jojo is the next bachelorette.

I'm not trying to diminish ga's spoiler but in the back on my mind I always remember Des' season.  There were sources coming out of the woodwork like there was a sale on them. Everyone was confident ... until they weren't.  

this is so unlike Des' season imo...and the fact that so many of Ben's friends follow only Lauren on IG and so many of her friends and family follow Ben....AND none of Jojo's fam or friends follow him...including Baker Youth Club...hmmmmmm. Can't Wait till tomorrow!!! giggling giggling

harts05

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:08 pm

Where and when was Lauren filming??

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:09 pm

But there was some evidence - lots of little possible hints, even if it was somewhat overlooked and ignored at first, pointing towards Chris.  And there were many negative points towards Brooks at the end.  

In all the sluething done, there's not much if anything that points to a foiler and Jojo as F1, IMO.

As for RS being quiet... He's probably sulking about being scooped and trying to figure out how to spin it so he can still claim he was the first to know and reveal the info.  giggling  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:16 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:But there was some evidence - lots of little possible hints, even if it was somewhat overlooked and ignored at first, pointing towards Chris.  And there were many negative points towards Brooks at the end.  

In all the sluething done, there's not much if anything that points to a foiler and Jojo as F1, IMO.

As for RS being quiet... He's probably sulking about being scooped and trying to figure out how to spin it so he can still claim he was the first to know and reveal the info.  giggling  JMO.

True. That's my take on RS as well.

He did say however that it doesn't mean anything until signed i.e. Arie and Nick. He's probably trying to see how he can sum it up by Monday
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 75 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 66 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+107
Pandora
albean99
bleuberry
anggilestari
mizzoufan