SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 74 of 75 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Spoil Me Again Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:51 pm

Previous Bachelor/ettes have said that they do have the serious conversations re: religion, family etc...but they're not shown because TPTB don't think they make for good tv
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by NCGalBecca Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:02 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:Ugh my cousin just texted to see if I wanted to meet for dinner. I misread the text thinking they wanted to meet at 5 so I said Yes.  No they are leaving where they live at 5 and will be here around 7 right when the show starts!!!! Darn, trying to figure a way to say no now but can't.  I will miss watching with you all but will watch (at least highlights) when I get home.

I'd have to suggest takeout! I just know that we are going to have weather alerts interrupt it here. I may have to watch from the safety of the powder room with my dog if the storm is like last night's. Thank goodness I can still see and hear the big screen TV from there.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:11 pm

I think both FRC dresses sum up the personalities of the women wearing them.  Out of the 18 choices they picked these.  IMO it is like the tale of two cities.  Vegas vs Paris.  One the is sparkly lights and party times and hotels named after other locales.  The other is refined subtlety strolls along the Seine and classic architecture in the city of lights.  One screams look at me and the other says look at the beauty around us.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:11 pm

It was made obvious that Ben is a Christian I showing us his church on this tour with Lauren and when they prayed for the turtles. To me that was pretty telling

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:18 pm

Seabear wrote:I think both FRC dresses sum up the personalities of the women wearing them.  Out of the 18 choices they picked these.  IMO it is like the tale of two cities.  Vegas vs Paris.  One the is sparkly lights and party times and hotels named after other locales.  The other is refined subtlety strolls along the Seine and classic architecture in the city of lights.  One screams look at me and the other says look at the beauty around us.

JMO

So true. This is how the stylist saw the differences...
“Their taste is completely different,” Fetman said of Higgins’ final two (Lauren Bushnell, shown below, and Joelle “Jojo” Fletcher). “One is structured; no sequin, no flash. The other feels prettier when she’s dressed sexy.”

Imo, Jojo's dress is not sexy and she doesn't look good in it. Also interesting is she feels prettier when she's dressed sexy? That answers a lot to me. Rolling Eyes :yes:

Source: http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2016/03/14/the-bachelor-style-secrets/

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:55 pm

Jojo is sort of all-American girl, more cute than gorgeous. I noticed this most in the waterfall,"I love you" scene when she didn't have make-up on. She plays up her assets (and most likely enhanced those she was given) to make her feel sexy and beautiful. Truth is, I think she was more beautiful in that waterfall scene where she looked natural, fresh and adorable. But I respect her need to feel good about herself and whatever she needs to feel good is "all good." Someday, hopefully, she will see that she doesn't need all of that (before she becomes her mother's daughter.)
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:56 pm

holy crap 1 more hour!!!!
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by JCBach Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:57 pm

I'm coming here for a final save from this amazing group of people. The last time I did this, this group nailed the pics for my Bachelor Pool. So I'm throwing a Hail Mary out to the group again. Save me, and a virtual beer is your (also helping me impress my wife and her friends HA).
Here are the finale questions.

1. Will Ben's mother cry at any point during this episode? Yes or No.
***must be a tear on screen, or audio sobbing***

2. Will the runner up cry in front of Ben, after being let go? Yes or no.
***Ben must see her tears and break down face to face***

3. What colour of dress will the winner be wearing at their final date, during dinner? Pick one colour, or pick it to be multicoloured

4. Will Ben's mother noticeably like one woman over the other more? Yes or No

5. Who does Ben make a phone call to, as seen on the weekly promos?

6. Who is Ben going to pick to be the future Mrs Higgins?

7. Before Ben proposes to the winner, will he speak first or will he let the lady speak first? Ben or Winner

JCBach

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:01 pm

Crazylady29 wrote:holy crap 1 more hour!!!!

Yep the final countdown......... :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo:

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:02 pm

JCBach wrote:I'm coming here for a final save from this amazing group of people. The last time I did this, this group nailed the pics for my Bachelor Pool. So I'm throwing a Hail Mary out to the group again. Save me, and a virtual beer is your (also helping me impress my wife and her friends HA).
Here are the finale questions.

1. Will Ben's mother cry at any point during this episode? Yes or No. (+10) yes

2. Will the runner up cry in front of Ben, after being let go? Yes or no. (+10) yes

3. What colour of dress will the winner be wearing at their final date, during dinner? Pick one colour, or pick it to be

Not sure may come back to but for now say multicolored
4. Will Ben's mother noticeably like one woman over the other more? Yes or No Yes

5. Who does Ben make a phone call to, as seen on the weekly promos? If shown his Mom. Not sure we will see it

6. Who is Ben going to pick to be the future Mrs Higgins? Lauren B

7. Before Ben proposes to the winner, will he speak first or will he let the lady speak first? Ben or Winner
let lady speak first

My answers above

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:03 pm

1.yes
2.yes
3. black
4. yes
5. Winner's parents/dad
6. Lauren B
7. Ben (Sean, Ben F and Brad spoke first.. cant remember JPG and Chris)

Last edited by sophienette on Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:03 pm

1. Will Ben's mother cry at any point during this episode? Yes or No. (+10)
yes

2. Will the runner up cry in front of Ben, after being let go? Yes or no. (+10)
yes

3. What colour of dress will the winner be wearing at their final date, during dinner? Pick one colour, or pick it to be multicolored
white

4. Will Ben's mother noticeably like one woman over the other more? Yes or No
yes

5. Who does Ben make a phone call to, as seen on the weekly promos?
Laurens dad

6. Who is Ben going to pick to be the future Mrs Higgins?
Lauren

Winner
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 75 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+107
Pandora
albean99
bleuberry
anggilestari
mizzoufan