SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 41 of 78 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:21 am

Osher. Loose??? What is he saying or is he playing with us?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

7 - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:35 am

^ that's too funny! 7 - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 3806527698 I think Osher is playing with us, Sundy giggling He's having too much fun in that interview and he went so far as to say that he had to pretend and put on an "all is well" face for S2 so I think he is doing his thing to get people talking and misleading?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:10 am

Sorry for double post. Thank you TML for posting the interview articles on Richie yes  

Richie has already had SHVs with his F1 and daily phone calls so it sounds like he is really happy and they have secret nicknames for each other already  beatingheart  

I wonder who F1 is then if they have been meeting up? If Rachael or Nikki (who are in WA) that could be easy to do. If Faith or Alex then maybe somewhere else?  question

ThankMeLater wrote: HIS quest to find love has not even gone to air, but new Bachelor Richie Strahan has already revealed he has been making daily phone calls and enjoying secret rendezvous with his chosen woman.

“We talk every day. We speak about how we both can’t wait until we can just walk down the street together or go to a cafe,” he said. “They have organised for us to meet up a few times. “We have to be secretive, we even have secret nicknames for each other.”

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:02 pm

Aww!  awwww He really seems to be crazy about this girl! I hope they show the love story.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:08 pm

Wow. This is really interesting

Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:34 pm

Wow. That's a great twist! It'll be interesting to see who gets it.

This is interesting:

Did Richie spoil the fact that the girl he picked is from WA?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:52 pm

The interesting thing about these shows is the speculation just based on a few misplaced word and boom... off to the goose chase.

West Australia is the place to beat now?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:32 am

ThankMeLater wrote:Wow. That's a great twist! It'll be interesting to see who gets it.

This is interesting:

I think Richie is doing a stellar job not giving anything away. I think, as you said, is just stretching it a bit too far
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:33 am

I wonder who gets the white rose?  question

Alex or Megan maybe? If Megan gets it, I can see it causing her to perhaps self-sabotage and maybe play into why she is not in F6 based on pre-season sleuthing?
“The white rose allows me and one of the girls to have our own private area,” he explained. “It is a private location where there’s no interruptions, we can talk about anything and everything obviously and not have any prying eyes.”
Sundy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:41 am

Sundy wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:This is interesting:
I think Richie is doing a stellar job not giving anything away.

It sounds like Megan is going to be the distraction for the real F1 (at least until she is eliminated)? Either way it's pretty smart for them to use this as misleading, especially if Megan gets FIR or white rose or is a frontrunner.

Plus, iif F1 is from WA (Rachael or Nikki) then it could be used to mislead if Richie is seen out and about in WA and that he may be meeting up with Megan but instead Rachael or Nikki in WA area? Or it could be that his F1 is not from WA (Faith or Alex) and so it keeps the focus on WA when it's not? question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:56 am

So true AAL I think thinking Richie did mention that on first impression s he first notices eyes then personality. The only person I can think striking eyes in is in the final five is Rachel and possibly Steph. Even Richie mentioned in an interview that the girl could be from WA. I do tend to think though that is was a deliberate distraction. If the girl is infact from WA I highly doubt Richie would be raising it so public ally.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:39 am

Sundy wrote: So true AAL I think thinking Richie did mention that on first impression s he first notices eyes then personality. The only person I can think striking eyes in is in the final five is Rachel and possibly Steph.  Even Richie mentioned in an interview that the girl could be from WA. I do tend to think though that is was a deliberate distraction. If the girl is infact from WA I highly doubt Richie would be raising it so public ally.

Who is Steph?
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 78 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
mslat92
LeapofFaith
Messinwithus
Sevening
LoveDovez
Just Looking
ap21
Emayem
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Loulou
fangirlsamuri